<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Egads...I face the dreaded Business Math 105 starting tomorrow.....Help!

It's true.....these schools make us old ladies take Business Math... they even makeyou study fractions . I do not like fractions, I do not like Math. I know what to do...let's all say prayer and then turn me loose on those fractions. We are going to study Wall Street. The sum of knowledge I have about Wall Street is that in 1929 was the big crash and there was mass panic...I hope that is all I need to know. Well wish me luck and pray I don't have to take this class over and over and over until I get it right.

Love........................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Egads...I face the dreaded Business Math 105 starting tomorrow.....Help!

Speaking as one who has failed many, many math classes I hear you Lynn. So since I can't help you on the math part...I will have to help you with the prayer part.

Lord,
We lift up our sister Lynn,
We pray that you would give her understanding and comprehension to complete her math class without stress or worry. May you help her to remember critical data and recall what she has learned as she has need of it. We pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Knight Michael!!

I knew this class was coming up, I just didn't want it to be this soon.

Dearest Lynn; You have my condolences and prayers. Math still scares and embarrasses me. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler either!! So, prayer would be best....because when it comes to math....I don't have a prayer.

Math UGH not my strong suit.

Well look at it this way maybe the Rapture will come before you have to take your final math test.

Thanks guys...it is good to know that you guys are in the same boat with me.

Praying that the answers to the test questions are the ones you know

What I do also is find a test book (local bookstore) on the subject I am studing and look at typical questions and answers

I read the answers before I try and figure it out so I can understand why they come to their conclusion, that has helped me

in addition to studying what the teacher assigns.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Lynn, You are in my prayers...Math was my big weakness even to this very day...thank goodness my husband is good at it. I Pray that the Lord will give you wisdom from above and strength to every problem that may occur. He is pouring out His peace on you right now.Place your trust completely in Him in the outcome. in Jesus name, amen.

God Bless...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Down with math but up with praying

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com