Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What the Lord is Saying Today

May 15, 2010. You have found it tempting to look back lately. You wonder if you have made the right choices. Nevertheless, you are following Me. When you believed on My name and confessed Jesus as Lord, you were born again as a new creation in My kingdom. You cannot afford to be double minded about your salvation as My disciple. The only thing that makes you unfit for the kingdom of God is looking back. To be fit for the kingdom of God means that you have been counted, accepted and brought into My family. You and I have become one. There is no division between us. I have made you righteous with My righteousness. Your very identity is anchored in your relationship with Me. I love you.

Luke 9:62 (NASB) "But Jesus said to him, " No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." Ras Robinson

May 15, 2010. It doesn't matter what someone else is doing or even how they are doing it. Keep your mind focused on what I have called you to do. You are just as unique in your calling and gifting as they are. Yes, I know you can learn from what the others around you are doing, and that is a good thing, but I want your main focus to be on Me. Reign in your thoughts to My purposes and give your attention to the task before you. Don't think so far ahead. That will keep you from starting. Start now and I will show you as you go. You will not fail.

John 21:22 (NASB) "Jesus said to him, "If I want him to remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow Me!" Bev Robinson

Re: What the Lord is Saying Today

Thank you Kolleen. THIS is what we need much more of on RITA - good words! If I had a gold star for your post I would give it to you. Oh good, I found one!

Thank you Kolleen.
This is the kind of message that encourages believers.

Thank you Sue ~ it is amazing how God gives timely words in timely situations. This seemed to be a blessed washing-in-the-water refreshing, and much needed word for today, for all of us. Thank You Lord

Blessings Little Annie ~ encouragement and watchcare over us all from the Fathers heart ~ amen!

Amen, and thanks, Kolleen!

Hand to the plow, keeping my focus fowards and upwards towards Jesus!

Yes, excellent post! We need to keep our mind and attention focused on our own walk and what God is doing in us. We need to not doubt our path by comparing it to others!

Jesus LOVES us and will not let us fall!

Amen and amen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com