<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Couldn't Wait for the Water of Life so I did the Next Best Thing!!!I feel pure as snow now!!!

I have really been feeling unclean physically and spiritually lately and been thinking about how can I be pure and spotless like the Lord says to be. So the Lord told me since I rededicated my life to him I still need to baptise myself again.

Because I need to cleanse myself from all unrighteousness and sin and make myself pure as snow so I can be ready for his pure spotless bride.

So I baptized myself in my bathtub today in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit and before I did that I prayed for God to cleanse me from all righteousness and sin and make me a brand new creation in christ!!!

Man after I did that I felt so amazing like I was not only clean on the outside but on the inside in my spirit!!

I was not feeling worthy before to go in the rapture but after I did that I feel so worthy now I am so ready now for Jesus to come and I really do feel like I am pure as snow like a pure spotless bride just like Jesus said we should be!!!

I am not telling anyone to go and do this it is what the Lord told me to do and to post on here so if anyone else feels encouraged by this they will maybe want to do the same!!!

It can't hurt right!!!

I was just being obedient to what the Lord told me to do and boy am I glad I did I feel like I have been in the water of life!!!

I feel like a new creation and brand new and free from sin!!!

God is so good I love Him so much!!!

I now belong to you Jesus every part of me phsically and spiritually!!!

I just wanted to share with you guys my experience with the Lord today hope you are encouraged by it!!!

Because it is better to be washed in the Water of Life then to Burn in the Lake of Fire!!

And to me this was the next best thing to being in the Water of Life even though it was in my bathtub!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I Couldn't Wait for the Water of Life so I did the Next Best Thing!!!I feel pure as snow now!!!

AngelHeart
I have really been feeling unclean physically and spiritually lately and been thinking about how can I be pure and spotless like the Lord says to be. So the Lord told me since I rededicated my life to him I still need to baptise myself again.

Because I need to cleanse myself from all unrighteousness and sin and make myself pure as snow so I can be ready for his pure spotless bride.

So I baptized myself in my bathtub today in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit and before I did that I prayed for God to cleanse me from all righteousness and sin and make me a brand new creation in christ!!!

Man after I did that I felt so amazing like I was not only clean on the outside but on the inside in my spirit!!

I was not feeling worthy before to go in the rapture but after I did that I feel so worthy now I am so ready now for Jesus to come and I really do feel like I am pure as snow like a pure spotless bride just like Jesus said we should be!!!

I am not telling anyone to go and do this it is what the Lord told me to do and to post on here so if anyone else feels encouraged by this they will maybe want to do the same!!!

It can't hurt right!!!

I was just being obedient to what the Lord told me to do and boy am I glad I did I feel like I have been in the water of life!!!

I feel like a new creation and brand new and free from sin!!!

God is so good I love Him so much!!!

I now belong to you Jesus every part of me phsically and spiritually!!!

I just wanted to share with you guys my experience with the Lord today hope you are encouraged by it!!!

Because it is better to be washed in the Water of Life then to Burn in the Lake of Fire!!

And to me this was the next best thing to being in the Water of Life even though it was in my bathtub!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

awesome!!!! You do know that you can not cleanse yourself but it is Jesus who does it for us amen?

When we had revival in 93 so many people were being saved and we started baptising so many that some would dunk themselves in the tub and tell the testimony about it....I was thinking the other day that my daughters little boy needs to be baptised and I should do it in the tub the next time he is here

I am rejoicing with you AH...clapping my hands and thanking Jesus...

Re: I Couldn't Wait for the Water of Life so I did the Next Best Thing!!!I feel pure as snow now!!!

Thank you Joyful Susan!!!

AngelHeart,
It is part of the Jewish Wedding ceremony for the bride to ritually cleanse herself in what is called a Mikvah. This was a ceremonial stone bath that was filled with water from stone jars for the purpose so that the exact amount of water necessary was added. They call it egg volume. In other words how much water would be displaced by a set number of eggs.

At minimum, a mikvah is to be two feet square and six feet deep. The size must be enough to hold forty se’ah (a talumudic measurement) or 191 gallons of natural water.

A se'ah is described as the equivalent of six cabs, or 144 eggs. Thus forty se'ah would equal the water displaced by 5760 eggs. That's a lot of eggs. LOL.

Grooms likewise would be immersed in their own mikvah.

http://www.mazorguide.com/celebrations/Wedding/Orthodox/Mikvah.htm

The number 5760 is full of significance.

"six days" in the Hebrew is comprised of the following Hebrew Letters: "Tav", "Shin", "Shin", "Mem", "Yod", "Mem", "Yod". (7) Each Hebrew Letter has a numeric equivalent similar to Roman Numerals. Multiplying the numeric equivalent of "six days" yields a multiple of 5760 (Specifically 400*300*300*40*10*40*10 or 5760000000000).

Compasing the city, New Jerusalem, 12,000 x 12,000 furlongs each side x 4 sides= 576,000,000 furlongs, or 5760

The Song of Moses begins in Deuteronomy 32:1 which is the 5760 verse of the King James Bible.

The year 2000 a.k.a. y2k was Hebrew Year 5760

There are 24 hours in a day there are 60 minutes in one hour, that's 1440 minutes in 24 hours. 4 X 1440 = (5760)

The diameter of the moon is 2160 miles there are 3600 seconds in one hour. 2160 + 3600 = (5760)

12 troy ounces = 5760 grains

Anyways that should give plenty of thought to wrap around your brain.

Thank you Knight Michael that was very encouraging even though I did not understand most of it for this simple mind of mine.

But I did like the part that it was part of a Jewish wedding and the bath part. So since I am purifying myself to be a pure bride and wedding represents a bride and groom this post of yours gave me goosebumps!!!

Especially the part about it being for a "Jewish" Wedding!!! Since Jesus is Jewish that really stood out to me!!

All I need now is my bridegroom Jesus!!!

Yes, KM. It also must be "living water" from a natural spring or source like the ocean.

--

The traditional rules regarding the construction of a mikveh are based on those specified in classical rabbinical literature. According to these rules, a mikveh must be connected to a natural spring or well of naturally occurring water, and thus can be supplied by rivers and lakes which have natural springs as their source. A cistern filled by the rain is also permitted to act as a mikveh's water supply. Similarly snow, ice and hail are allowed to act as the supply of water to a mikveh, as long as it melts in a certain manner. A river that dries up on a regular basis cannot be used because it is presumed to be mainly rainwater, which cannot purify while flowing. Oceans for the most part have the status of natural springs.

Thank you for that information TNDove that is very neat!!

Fresh and pure water just like the Water of Life!!

AngelHeart
Thank you for that information TNDove that is very neat!!

Fresh and pure water just like the Water of Life!!

No problem. When you mentioned snow, it reminded me that snow was an A-OK source for a mikvah.

Wash us all clean & make us ready, Father. Amen.

Amen and Amen!!!

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com