Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ashes Darken Sky, Oil Darkens Sea : Two stories of Growing disaster

There are two things happening simultaneously that are very striking. One is the darkness spreading in the ocean - the headline: Huge Underwater Plumes Spread In Ocean. There are dark plumes of oil spreading and suffocating sea life in the oceans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/16/us/16oil.html?hp

Then in the skies dark plumes of ash are spreading and polluting the air and suffocating the economic structures of the world. Here is a new article from Drudge Report this morning:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/05/16/europe.ash.cloud/?hpt=T2

"Volcanic Ash Closes Airports in England and Ireland"

Is this symbolic - a prophetic sign that evil - darkness is overtaking the whole earth? Remember the verses about the sun being darkened and the moon being blood red before the DAY OF THE LORD? It seems we have crossed over to a new level of judgment paving the path to the final big judgment.

Re: Ashes Darken Sky, Oil Darkens Sea : Two stories of Growing disaster

What else can Happen ?

I don't think I want to know...

Headlines on Yahoo News right now:

Below the surface, oil plumes gush Giant surges of underwater oil are discovered as anger builds over cleanup techniques.
Largest is 10 miles long
Siphoning not working
U.S. pressures BP
Oil cleanups

VIDEO is also on the Yahoo home page but I was not able to post it. You can go to Yahoo to see it.

Texas Sue
There are two things happening simultaneously that are very striking. One is the darkness spreading in the ocean - the headline: Huge Underwater Plumes Spread In Ocean. There are dark plumes of oil spreading and suffocating sea life in the oceans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/16/us/16oil.html?hp

Then in the skies dark plumes of ash are spreading and polluting the air and suffocating the economic structures of the world. Here is a new article from Drudge Report this morning:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/05/16/europe.ash.cloud/?hpt=T2

"Volcanic Ash Closes Airports in England and Ireland"

Is this symbolic - a prophetic sign that evil - darkness is overtaking the whole earth? Remember the verses about the sun being darkened and the moon being blood red before the DAY OF THE LORD? It seems we have crossed over to a new level of judgment paving the path to the final big judgment.

O Sue, this is getting unbearable!

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for mercy~ deliver and save your children, those who are called by Your Very Name. Protect and restore your creation and all things unto yourself and for Your Own Name's sake, Creator and Mighty God. Bring into the storehouse your treasures, your harvest, and call unto yourself all who will come! Thy will be done!

Alas for that day!

For the day of the Lord is near;

it will come like destruction from the Almighty. Joel 1:15

Wail, for the day of the LORD is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. Isaiah 13:6

Blow the trumpet in Zion;

sound the alarm on my holy hill.

Let all who live in the land tremble,

for the day of the Lord is coming.

It is close at hand—

a day of darkness and gloom,

a day of clouds and blackness. Joel 2:1&2

Texas Sue,
These are perilous times to be sure!
And tho I do NOT rejoice in this devastation or in what is coming to the unsaved, I DO rejoice that He is coming back!!
I rejoice that I WILL SEE in my lifetime the return of the KING!
Sometimes I see these news reports and I weep, and sometimes I sing........yes I am peculiar!

Darkness is coming to the earth but His glory is shining on us!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

The stage is set now. You can certainly see how these things fit into the Tribulation scenario. We are on the edge. All that's left is for us to be snatched out of here. Then all hell will break loose, literally.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

when you see all of these things BEGIN to happen

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!

maranatha!!!

Mark W
Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Perfect word for what is happening now.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com