Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
to you 2011 date setters

For those of you who believe you are getting messages about the rapture starting in 2011 I have a question. Next time you speak to God about 2011 please ask Him why he would use a Jewish year to return like 5778 instead of 5777. Furthermore ask Him why the main star of the belt of orion will be over the Great Pyramid on Rosh Hashanah in 2017 if Jesus return won't be until 2018. Then ask Him why Jesus would return 51 years from the Israeli's retaking Jerusalem instead of 50. Then ask Him why Jesus would come 101 years from General Allenby's amazing capture of Jerusalem. I know someone who reads this might not appreciate my tone but there are some legitimate time markers given by God's past verifyable performances and 2018 just doesn't fit them. Also read Psalm 117 and ask yourself why that one is the shortest chapter in the entire Bible. Get back to me with your thoughts. In Christ

Re: to you 2011 date setters

jon
For those of you who believe you are getting messages about the rapture starting in 2011 I have a question. Next time you speak to God about 2011 please ask Him why he would use a Jewish year to return like 5778 instead of 5777. Furthermore ask Him why the main star of the belt of orion will be over the Great Pyramid on Rosh Hashanah in 2017 if Jesus return won't be until 2018. Then ask Him why Jesus would return 51 years from the Israeli's retaking Jerusalem instead of 50. Then ask Him why Jesus would come 101 years from General Allenby's amazing capture of Jerusalem. I know someone who reads this might not appreciate my tone but there are some legitimate time markers given by God's past verifyable performances and 2018 just doesn't fit them. Also read Psalm 117 and ask yourself why that one is the shortest chapter in the entire Bible. Get back to me with your thoughts. In Christ

i wonder what they will hear? *crickets crickets* no I can not wait to hear the answers...

Jon,

If you are referring to me as I posted Amanda's message...it does not mean me or even Amanda or anyone else came up with 2011...if it is from the Lord, then He is giving us a timeline. I have not received a 2011 message from the Lord...however, I think along with other messages that are posted, this one needed to be posted also. Her timeline that the Lord was given to her which she says He told her the number 11 was not a dream....but an actual message as she claims she heard His quiet voice say "11". If she is not hearing right or making this up...she will have to live with it. What we have to do istakeother messages that the Lord is giving us and wiegh them alongside each one...what are they telling us? Star said the Lord told her we will have many more shakings...Susan O'Marra has been given that message..we are to have severe persecutions yet before His return...signs and wonders are yet to happen which we have not totally expereinced and He keeps telling us they are on ther way...

We can just go along with what we want to believe and ignore what some may be hearing...that is our choice...all we can do is Keep Watching!!! No one has ever heard to my knowledge that He was coming in 2010...many warnings have been given to be ready...but that is not new. We can watch for the signs but we cannot assume completely from the signs that 2010 is the year...we all want it to be.Maybe it will be.I know I do. However, "We will know the truth and the truth shall set us free" and one of these days we will have a sure word of His return...we may not know the exact day nor the hour, but we will know the season.I am not a people pleaser...I only want to do what the Lord wants me to do..if He wants me to post something that goes against what we thought was going to be...my feelings are take it up with Him...Just remember, Amanda and others who think the Lord is not coming until 2011 so want Him to come this year...we have been waiting for SO long!!!but if we have to wait another year that means more spiritual growth on our part and more souls saved. JUST KEEP ON BEING READY AND ABOUNDING IN THE WORK HE HAS ASKED US TO DO!!!

God Bless...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia Arnke
Jon,

If you are referring to me as I posted Amanda's message...it does not mean me or even Amanda or anyyone else came up with 2011...if it is from the Lord, then He is giving us a timeline. I have not received a 2011 message from the Lord...however, I think along with other messages that are posted, this one needed to be posted also. Her timeline that the Lord was given to her which she says He told her the number 11 was not a dream....but an actual message as she claims she heard His quiet voice say "11".

We can just go along with what we want to believe and ignore what some may be hearing...that is our peroggative...all we can do is Keep Watching!!! No one has ever heard to my knowledge that He was coming in 2010...many warnings hav e been bgiven to be ready...but that is not new. We can watch for the signs but we cannot assume completely from the signs that 2010 is the year...we all want it to be..I know I do. However, "we will know the truth and the truth shall set us free" and one of these days we will have a sure word of His return...we may not know the exact day nor the hour, but we willknow the season.I am not a people pleaser...I only want to do what the Lord wants me to do..if He wants me topost something that goes against what we thought was going to be...my feelings are take it up with Him...Just remember, Amanda and others who thibn k the Lord is notcoming until 2011 so want Him to come this year...we have been waiting for SO long!!!but if we have to wait another year that means more spiritual growth on our part and more souls saved. JUST KEEP ON BEING READY AND ABOUNDING IN THE WORK HE HAS ASKED US TO DO!!!

God Bless...Virginia

Oh I see...you are presenting different perspectives as a possibility .... I like CJ's the best and i really really hope we are out of here soon.

Virginia....

Virginia,
You didn't address one question that I asked on the topic....your silence on those questions is deafening.

Re: Virginia....

Jon, Sorry I did not answer those questions...however, I will ask Him...and I would suggest you do the same and lets see what He comes up with..OK? Again, I say, I did not get this message directly from the Lord...Amanda did...also ask Him if what she received is from the Lord or not...I would like to hear that answer. I am not saying she is right on....I do not know her personally
nor you or most on this website...Lets see what happens.

Blessings upon you...Virginia

Jon,

I agree with you. We serve a precise God and there is just overwhelming evidence that 2010-2017 timeline is correct, just from the genre of things you have stated alone. The Lord showed me personally in late 2008/early 2009 the truth of this timeline when He told me to study the Psalms 110-118.

There have also been words coming in from every direction that Jesus is coming this very year. Just search our archives here on rita for proof.

I personally believe that the 11's people claim to see all the time mean judgement, as per standard Biblical numerics, and not 2011, as again, that hypothesis falls on it's face when one studies the Jubilee years, etc. Also, I truly feel the number 21 that everyone is seeing also refers to 2010 (Hebrew recogning does not count the zeros). And in Biblical numerics, 21 is the number for 'the exceeding sinfulness of sin' and also refers to the 21 judgements upcoming during the Tribulation.

Of course, these are just my opinions!

Re: Virginia....

Jon,

I'm so glad you posted this. Ever since I read those 2011 prophecies, I've been going back over those things I feel are "set in stone" in my own mind so as to comfort myself!!

The symbolism of the Time of Jacob's Trouble being from Jewish year 5770-5777 is one of them. 7 is the number of completion, so three in a row have to be significant.

What I know about the positioning of the stars would fit handily on the head of a pin, so I won't comment on Orion ...

The Jubilees are another sign that is SO significant. The most profound occurances that are meaningful to Israel have ALL happened on Jubilee years:

1917 - Balfour Declaration set aside land for the State of Israel; Gen. Allenby in Dec.1917 took back Jerusalem from the Turks after 400 years of occupation.

1967 - June 5 war in which Israel gained more land, signifying the "budding of the fig tree"

2017 - MESSIAH will set His foot down on the Mount of Olives in His glorious return.

I do not see how anyone could go one year beyond these Jubilee years to predict a return on a year that has NO significance to the Israelites.

SO - I agree with you! Sorry - I think I just needed to type this out so that I could see it again ...

Melanie thank you so much for the reminder of the Psalms 110-117 study. I had forgotten already. (Whew -sigh of relief!) That gives me so much hope. I really don't think I can stand to go through another year of waiting. Of course if it comes to that I will but I am so hoping that this is really, really it.

When we look around us at the increasing earthquakes, storms, the pipeline in the Gulf pumping the ocean full of oil, the Iceland Volcano shutting down airlines again, whole countries teetering on the brink of economic ruin, the set-up of our country to fall, and all the flat-out meanness and evil we see around us it has to be soon. How is that for an award winning run-on sentence. My college English professor would burst into tears if she saw it.

Honestly, when I see "The Lord told me.." I don't give it too much weight. There are many deceiving spirits that can whisper to us. When I am truly searching an answer from the Lord, I don't even speak it out loud. I know that we have an enemy that has many tricks up his sleeve and if he can discourage us, he will.
I definately go by facts. God's Word, current events, and dates on the calendar! These are true.Thanks Jon for reminding us of the many facts that are pointing to the very soon return of our Lord!! If this isn't it, which will shock me, then we just keep searching the matter out!!

Sharron
Honestly, when I see "The Lord told me.." I don't give it too much weight. There are many deceiving spirits that can whisper to us. When I am truly searching an answer from the Lord, I don't even speak it out loud. I know that we have an enemy that has many tricks up his sleeve and if he can discourage us, he will.
I definately go by facts. God's Word, current events, and dates on the calendar! These are true.Thanks Jon for reminding us of the many facts that are pointing to the very soon return of our Lord!! If this isn't it, which will shock me, then we just keep searching the matter out!!

that is very wise ... and same here.

joyful susan
Sharron

that is very wise ... and same here.

DITTO Human fallibility must always be factored into hearing. What we are seeing happening now is really lining up with all of the scriptures regarding what we will see BEGIN to happen when our redemption is near. Sure looks like we are near.

I'm not buyin' the 2011 info. Sorry.

I gotta agree you guys and of COURSE I'm hoping it's 2010! But everything Jon posted is so perfect, to think it is not God's perfect timing, I can't imagine another year that would fit as perfectly, and how disappointing for it to be a year that made no sense to anyone. I just don't think God is going to disappoint all those searching and studying so hard for it to be any old generic year. Just my thoughts and sincere hopes!

Sharron

agree Sharron....I thought "the LORD told me" for sure HE would rapture us in 2008!!....Obviously I did not hear from the LORD, like I thought...
Now I stick to the Word , Biblical based teachings and current signs/birth pains like u have stated so wisely in your above post!!

with all that said and the Jubilee year teachings, it looks like 2010 is the Year of the Rapture...

Marantha!

I agree with you Jon. 2011-2018 doesn't fit with the jubilee time marker at all. All of the evidence that Sandy Armstrong, Corey, and many others have shown proves that 2010-2017 is definitely the tribulation period. Virginia, I don't think anyone is coming down on you, it's just others who come up with future dates without giving the closer dates a chance to come and go first. If we don't get caught up in the clouds this year in 2010, I'll be completely dumbfounded. I am a believer in a 2010 rapture!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

After the fall of 2008 when it seemed so many people on so many websites really had great evidence of the rapture happening on the feast of trumpets, I try not to get my hopes up too high for a specific date. I also do not put much faith in when people say, "God said this to me,". It lets me down when the date come and go and we are still here. I don't feel like watching for the rapture has to do with trying to interpret visions or dreams people say they have or taiking this number minus this number times this number really. I just watch what is happening with Israel and current events. Every morning I get on my computor and do a search on yahoo or google on Israel and see what pops up. WHen I see them talking peace talks and things going on around the world I know we have to be very close. With my health issues, I just try to hang on and stay alive just one more day -each day. Like my mom always said,. "I'll meet you here, there, or in the air."

HI!

I have read all your messages and you have the right to believe as you want. Do not come after me about it...My Prayer is that you please take Amanda's message to the Lord as I am sure you are referring to her message. The Lord has commanded that you take any message regardless of who gives it to the Lord and ask Him if this messge or other messages are from Him. I posted only what I felt the Lord wanted posted. Please do your duty.

EJ...I ANSWERED YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU REPOSTED...YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT...If you do not want to listen to any prophecies...that is fine..that is your right...but I would suggest you not condem prophecies...people who are still hearing from the Lord...prophecies, visions, and dreams are still for today...grant you there are some that are not always hearing correctly, but do NOT PUT EVERYONE INTO THAT CATEGORY!!!! I told you clearly what I felt of
about Open Heaven..I am not completely in the dark about such matters as I found what they stood for before I got on it but there are wonderful messengers on there like Dee Hoetmer. Mary Clark, just to name a few....so lets not condem everyone. This is a website that needs to hear what other messengers are hearing...and remember, like you, we are all seeing through a glass darkly...but not for long!!!! He is still speaking through His Messengers....Also, my suggestions are if you do n ot believe on people who are receving messages..do not read them, but do not try to persuade others that perhaps the Lord wants people to hear.

God Bless...Virginia

Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to the fathers by the prophets at different times and in different ways.

Heb 1:2 In these LAST DAYS, He has spoken to us by HIS SON, whom He has appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe.

Please read 1 Cor.12:1-11...Spiritual gifts to the Church.

Acts 2:17-18 "And it shall come to pass in the last days (which we have been in since the Lord ascended)saith God,
I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your young men shall dream dreams:
18. and My servants and my handmaidens
I pour out in those days of My Spirit:
and they shall prophesy.

This is only a few verses about the spiritual gifts...there are others.

REMEMBER, THEY DID NOT BELIEVE JESUS ALSO...LIKE HE SAID...THEY KILLED THEIR PROPHETS THAT WERE SENT TO ISRAEL BEFORE HE CAME BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF. Likeweise, they killed Him also because of their unbelief.

His Blessings..Virginia

I too read that post yesterday about 2011 and I got really discouraged and confused.
I thought "where is this coming from? and all of a sudden?"
All I know is that the evidence we have seen for this year Pentecost is overwhelming with a capital "O".

The interpretation of the Daniel 9 from Michael Rood and Monte Judah as meaning 62 Shavuim (Feasts of Weeks) and 7 pretty much nailed it for me as far as the 2017 return of Christ and the Jubilee counts (1917 - Balfour Declaration, 1967 - 6 Day War)
All of that seems to establish God's intent based upon His past actions.
I am 99.999999% convinced that I am now posting stuff on my Facebook page which about 390 people are seeing (probably 75% of whom are not saved) that is basically saying that I feel the rapture is about to occur very soon....I am not naming a specific date to Facebook. (They are already going to think I am nuts enough as it is. LOL )

I am not going to go so far as to say these people who are saying 2011-2018 are wrong, but I will say I don't agree with it. We shall very soon see.

If Pentecost comes and goes, and I still wake up in the morning with a sore lower back on Monday the 24th, I'll praise the Lord anyway, and ask Him "What did we miss Lord?"

I know this, the enemy wants to bring division among the body of Christ.

We all love one another, that is evident from the generous posts I have seen on this site since I became a member, and this surely shouldn't be a point of disagreement because time will soon tell.

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

EJ
Hi John,

The Spring Feasts do not end until June 21. There is another Conjunction Calendar that has Pentecost 30 days later on June 20.

Please don't give up for this year in May--hang on for one more month -- it is still Spring until June 21 when Summer Solstice begins.

Thank you for the encouragement EJ

I agree with Jon's Post and CJ's excellent research, I cannot see another year on this planet for us the way things are.

Kirk_777
I agree with Jon's Post and CJ's excellent research, I cannot see another year on this planet for us the way things are.

Um hello I said it before jon.....

infact I do not even see where he said anythign about cjs post...that was JOY<<<< J.O.Yeeeee

EJ..You think the way you think but not everyone who receives messages are false prophets.If Amanda would have been told the Lord is coming in 2010 this conversation with the rest of this group would not have been written. I am not a prophet, Star is not a prophet, and many who receives messages are not prophets...they are messengers. I have been a Christian for many years and I know all about astrology, numerolgy, fortune telling...I know first hand so I would like to drop this subject. I have been to churches over the years and many that do not believe that of the gifts are no longer in operation...false...It is sad!

I have said all I am going to say...like I said, those who you do not believe they have heard from the Lord...speak to the Lord about it...I will continue to post what the Lord wants me to Post. Several months ago the Lord spoke to Star in prayer and He told her this is what He wanted me to do...I do not believe every message I read..I usually can tell where they are coming from.

His Blessings upon you...Virginia

joyful susan

Um hello I said it before jon.....

infact I do not even see where he said anythign about cjs post...that was JOY<<<< J.O.Yeeeee

You crack me up Joyful Susan!

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

RITA family, it is very possible that we won't have the exact date to when He is coming, but we can be prepared knowing the time is near.

We are instructed to "occupy till He comes". That's so important to remember.

Each day is a gift for each of us, to proclaim His wonderful name and allow His Spirit to manifest His love through us to others. That in itself is a magnificant thing and something we can rejoice in.

"In patience possess your souls". Watch for Him with great enthusiasm, and at the same time look for those opportunities no matter how big or small to proclaim His name, to comfort, and encourage others. This is the message I receive in my spirit.

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

EJ..I was posting long before Star was told one day as we prayed that the Lord wanted me to continue posting...I never asked her about it...she was told while in prayer He wanted me to continue doing just what I had been doing. Now, I am turning this whole situation over to Him and let Him take care of what has evolved here. May His will be done.Amen..

Again, May His Blessings be upon all of you...

Virginia

Virginia Arnke
EJ..I was posting long before Star was told one day as we prayed that the Lord wanted me to continue posting...I never asked her about it...she was told while in prayer He wanted me to continue doing just what I had been doing. Now, I am turning this whole situation over to Him and let Him take care of what has evolved here. May His will be done.Amen..

Again, May His Blessings be upon all of you...

Virginia

Virginia I am in agreement that Gods will be done for you I hope you will not be gone too long God bless you...

Joyful Susan, I do not plan on going anywhere...where did you get that idea? I prayed that the Lords will be done in all what was said on this website today. I will be here tomorrow....God willing...

Love you in His name...Virginia

Virginia Arnke
Joyful Susan, I do not plan on going anywhere...where did you get that idea? I prayed that the Lords will be done in all what was said on this website today. I will be here tomorrow....God willing...

Love you in His name...Virginia

Oh I donot know...silly me...I thought you were going to pray over this...I was just trying to support you..so sorry...i did not want you to feel bad.... thats all..but you are pretty strong ....I can not take any more hurt feelings on this bored..so therefore no one is allowed to have hurt feelings because I can not handle it....I know you are not hurt virginia I am just saying...

Joyful Susan, I thank you so much for your concerns. It is so bad that things are happening here. Star and I have been in much prayer over this whole situation. It seems as though one thing leads to an other...People get so engrossed in the rapture and when they think it should happen that we loose all sense of reasoning. I am only doing what the Lord has asked me to do...I have seen what happens here and I have tried to stay away from such indifferences and accusations...one little word gets some people so excited. The devil is on the rampage and is causing so much division..I have been doing this for so many years...I use to be on Rapture Now for several years and I have never seen anything like what is happening.

Again, I thank you for your concerns and you were not being silly. Yes, I have been in much prayer in regards to all that is going on...The reason I bring Star up is that we have known each other for over 9 years and have been in a prayer group together for many years...she has been praying all afternoon for what has happened on this thread...She too needs prayer...she is a great prayer warrior who dearly loves the Lord.

His Blessings..ysic Virginia

Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
You're getting ugly again! satan is on the prowl, seeking whom he may devour---don't let it be you!

We're near the finish line. We're down, but not out. GET UP, GET UP!!! Don't quit now, and please...please...
stop the bickering.

Lovingly, Rhonda

I like your tone : )

And you raise legitimate questions.

What scares me however is that if we're wrong with all this evidence, how will we ever know when we're right, because I don't see things lining up this well for any period of time in the future.

jon

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Jon, what started this controversy wasn't your opinion, because we are certainly all entitled to one. It was your harsh tone and lack of love when you stated your opinion.

Brothers and sisters, don't you see? Submitting yourself to your brothers and sisters out of love for Christ, even as Christ submitted Himself to death, even death on a horrible cross. That's what true brotherly and sisterly love is all about. We don't always have to be so dogmatic in making sure that others even hear our opinions. Can't we sometimes just keep them to ourselves? There's nothing to say that just because a thought enters our brain it has to come out our mouths. That's were Godly wisdom comes in.

Could we be diligent in pursuing Godly wisdom and try to not throw water on people's fire, but also try to forgive when they do.

We're better than this, ladies and gentlemen. We have the blood of Christ, His precious blood, shed for us. Let's not negate that by the way we treat one another. We're too close!!!!

Sharron
Honestly, when I see "The Lord told me.." I don't give it too much weight.

Boy, do I agree!

That's my biggest pet peeve with Christians. I have alot more to say about this issue, but won't (at least not now)

CHRISTinCheryl
Heb 1:1 Long ago God spoke to the fathers by the prophets at different times and in different ways.

Heb 1:2 In these LAST DAYS, He has spoken to us by HIS SON, whom He has appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe.

Whoa!!! I wasn't familiar with those verses. Those are going to come in very, very handy in my dealings with other Christians

Rhonda
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
You're getting ugly again! satan is on the prowl, seeking whom he may devour---don't let it be you!

We're near the finish line. We're down, but not out. GET UP, GET UP!!! Don't quit now, and please...please...
stop the bickering.

Lovingly, Rhonda

hi Rhonda

I did not see any bickering on this thread and I thought everyone handledd themselves well..Jon just asked some pretty good questions to start the thread .....and some peopel enjoy discussing things .... I thought it turned out well and Virginia is all ok with it too.... no fighting or bickering in my opinion...

God bless..

and jon is pretty new.... we are hoping no one else will get offended and leave here..... we welcome the newbies :)

Probably being overly sensitive to all the stuff going on previously. Forgive me, Jon, if I offended you. I'm sure I overreacted.

Rhonda
Probably being overly sensitive to all the stuff going on previously. Forgive me, Jon, if I offended you. I'm sure I overreacted.

nah you were OK.... the stuff before were just misunderstandings .... no one meant to hurt any ones feelings....sometimes the board can be read wrong :) I have gone back and reread things and thought hmm why did I not see it like that before....

hey guys give it a chill i dont blame anyone on this site neither virginia or ej or anyone we should just leave this matter here, our lord might return at any moment we are all waiting for that and i personally thing the devil wants all of us to fight here,just dont listen to him,forgive one another please i think LYNN has to delete this thread.

MARANATHA!HE WILL COME ANY MOMENT

I like "pineman's" attitude here

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

TexL
I like "pineman's" attitude here

Thanks Tex,

I love Pineman and his research.
Between him, Dan Matson and Michael Rood, I think we can be confident we have the correct year.

Pentecost this year looks to me like a sure thing!
Otherwise I don't believe we can know the date.

but what really puts the icing on the cake for me are the Bible codes! Can you believe this?!

blessings Bro!

The Rapture could happen in 2010
The last thing I plan on doing is asking question like" WHY"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com