Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A trying of your trust - timothy vol 6

5/14/10 From God The Father and YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Little flock, I will also speak to you... Hear My words, and give heed to My commands.

In your doings, I am well pleased, yet you have not awaited My command. Have I commanded you to keep this feast, at such a time as this? Behold, even Timothy did run ahead, and waited not for My command. Hear the word of My mouth, therefore, for it is I who commands you... Yes I, The Lord of heaven and earth, Yahuwah... Yes I, who causes to be...

Thus says The Lord to His little flock, beloved of The Shepherd...

You also must be tried, you also must be tested.

Hear My words: This Pentecost is, and will be, yet is not and shall be no longer. Therefore, you shall make this day, you have set aside, holy... Yet you shall do so by service, and you shall honor your Lord, by doing that which I command you on this day.
For some, this shall be a beginning, while to others, a falling away... A backsliding, a shrinking back from the power of The Lord and His proclamations... Yes, a testing of your resolves, a trying of your judging hearts, an exercise of your obedience, according to your faith. Yet know this and consider: No matter your actions, whether within or without, I, Myself, have looked upon it... And I will be there, close by, watching, and waiting for your call.

Lo, some shall judge and be offended...

Yea, some have done so already, and are indeed offended,
With their hearts departing, and their eyes distracted by this world and the deceiver...

And some will remain.

Therefore, this is what I command you, and this is what you shall do on this Pentecost, even as it remains one week ahead of the time: You shall go out and warn them from Me... You shall warn all those in the churches, as many as you are able, on this day. And behold, the one, to whom the trumpet was given, shall not go with you; neither shall he leave his house. For I have placed the trumpet in his hand, and he has trumpeted for you. Even together, with his wife, have they put the message into your hands. Therefore, neither he nor his wife shall go out. They shall remain, and pray, making intercession for you.

Behold, beloved little flock, I have set before you a call to service, by trust,
And a stumbling stone, over which some shall stumble...

For as I have given you much, therefore much shall I require...

And only a very few shall remain.

And so that, which was begun, shall be finished... The first week of two is ending, and the second is about to begin. Therefore, you must ask yourselves, “Where have all these seeds been sown?... Have they taken root? Or are they choked for the multitude of weeds, which have sprung up?” Beware, for the birds have gathered, and wait eagerly to devour the seeds which are strewn about, which have no foothold... For the gulf widens.

Only that which is first, along with that which is now brought to the forefront, shall bear fruit... For that, which is first, bears fruit according to the seed and The One who has sown it. And that which is put first, which is not of the seed nor of The Sower, must wither... Even it must die and be devoured, until nothing remains.

For many are called, but few are chosen...

The first harvest shall be lowly, of the lowly...

The second, plenteous.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear...

And those who are able to receive, let them receive.

And those departing, let them depart...

Until the time be changed.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=A_Trying_of_Your_Trust%2C_A_Testing_of_Your_Resolve..._Your_Faith_Revealed

Re: A trying of your trust - timothy vol 6

Pentecost, this year will be different.
Weather it's the rapture or something else.
I believe God is going to make Himself
known this year to all.

Wow, Mollie, I didn't see this till now.

What do you think this means? I'm a little perplexed. Does it say to go out and warn people on this day (pentecost?) warn of what? His soon coming?

remember what Charity said?

For many are called, but few are chosen...

The first harvest shall be lowly, of the lowly...
( the bride? )

The second, plenteous.

( the church of the Left Behind? )

Look again-
some are to pray and some are to go

Behold, even Timothy did run ahead, and waited not for My command.

Wait on the Lord to hear his voice
Mary atthe Feet- and
Isa. 40?

They that wait on the Lord, renew strength

A horse waits for the masters command

Amen, yes Lord, okay; Thy will only be done.

the warning went out at Rita 2 or 3 days ago

doing that which I command you on this day.
For some, this shall be a beginning, while to others, a falling away... A backsliding, a shrinking back from the power of The Lord and His proclamations...

Charity isdoing thisnow

Even together, with his wife, have they put the message into your hands. Therefore, neither he nor his wife shall go out. They shall remain, and pray, making intercession for you.

This word is all a mystery to me.
I dont understand but sorta do.

Lord, give me ears to hear
what the spirit is saying to the churches.

I dunno? Does that bear witness?

yes, indeed, and thank you; I just want to make sure I am obeying the Lord fully! I believe Him and His word. He surely says that He will vomit those out who are lukewarm and far be it from me to reason that away with doctrines of man. I would rather be wrong and safe in His arms about this. It's not the time to play games, surely!

Even together, with his wife, have they put the message into your hands. Therefore, neither he nor his wife shall go out. They shall remain, and pray, making intercession for you.

I have done both.
taken his message to the church and
stayed behind to interceed.

Now i am locked in my house -
but I have my computer.

The door on the arc is about to be shut,
and
there is little time to get oil.
But still
it is not too late.

I think You know these things Mel.

Hi mollie and mel,

I posted on the other thread asking who Timothy is - and where these letters are coming from, so I will look over on that thread for that answer.

On this thread I am wondering what this message means. Is there something more I am supposed to be doing? Will I be left behind if I don't do it? I have not been feeling like I am being tested about my trust, nor have I been feeling like I am supposed to be going out and warning people.

I wonder if I am missing something. I have told my husband's family that we are in the end times and they need to make sure they are right with God and most of the people in my social circle are believers, and I don't go to a church these days, so I wonder if I am supposed to be street preaching or something.

I don't mean to sound dumb, but I just don't want to miss what I am supposed to be doing because I'm not being aware.

Thanks for any insite you may have.

Love you sisters!

Hi Diane! Stay tuned.... momentarily!

Diane,

I was perplexed when I read this word, too, but as you, I wanted to make sure that I am obeying fully the will of the Lord. I prayed for understanding and also sent this word out to some of my trusted prayer partners. This is our understanding and I am sure they would not mind I share this here for you, Diane and any others who are interested.

This Pentecost, we are being directed to "observe" the feast by obeying His orders--doing whatever the Spirit tells each of us to do, individually. He's already been giving orders, and we've been listening. But there is going to be a major "test" of obedience coming up for God's children. Regardless of the judgments people will make about us, and the offense people will take because of our words/actions, we must obey Him!

He is going to be sending out those who have been hearing and heeding the warnings (those who understand what is happening, but have not as yet been outspoken about the truth) to be His voice to the churches, whether it be in-person or online.

Those who have been "blowing the trumpet" (giving the warnings) will pass off the baton to those who have been the hearers. The hearers will become the trumpeters; and the trumpeters will become the intercessors.

The good seed (Truth) that has been sown throughout these recent years will soon bear much fruit. The false seed ( lies that have been proclaimed as Truth) will soon be shown for what it is, and its fruit will be devoured and wither.

Many people will depart from the faith (at least for a time) when they see things they cannot understand, for their hearts have become hard to the Spirit, so they won't recognize the workings of the Spirit.

Those who have received the good seed into their fertile hearts will reap a harvest of righteousness in the 1st harvest. The 1st harvest will be small because not many have softened their hearts to receive the good seed, allowing it to grow (through humility & repentance).

The 2nd harvest will be plentious because many will see those of the 1st harvest and realize these were the ones who had been "trumpeting" the truth, and they were right! So they will finally repent in holy fear of the Lord, to be ready for the 2nd harvest.

Even so...come Lord Jesus.

and the second:

Here is what i understand:

The first part I believe is saying that some are planning to celebrate Pentecost with their own ideas and plans, but the Lord has plans of His own and we need to wait on Him on what to do and not run ahead like Timothy.

This day will be a day of wonderous beginnings for those who follow hard after the leading of the Lord and do His will and accomplish the work He has for us. But to those who are offended, they will shrink back and be seperated our as goats are from sheep.

It says that Timothy and his wife will not be participating in the activity, but will be intercessors for those who are in the harvest field.

5/15 is the end of the 1st week, and 5/16 is the beginning of the 2nd week. 5/23 is Pentecost and the day everything changes.

The seed of the Lord must bear fruit and the seed of the wicked one must wither.

The first, lowly harvest and we will be bringing in the second great harvest with the leading of the Holy Spirit.

A very clear seperation will take place on Pentecost! Between those who follow the Lord with their whole heart and those who are of the Laodician Church, who give Him lip service.

Diane, for your other question, the website is linked for you here:

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Main_Page

This word is from volume 6 and some others I have posted are from volume 7.

Love you too and gosh, looks like I'll be seeing you and all my precious brothers and sisters here very soon!!! Praise God!

Melanie

link is at the bottom of page one
but i can't underline. sorry.

I'm not witnessing at this time
except for chatting at Rita.

singing to the choir. LOL>

I am praying.

Lord, give me ears to hear,
and eyes to see ,
and keep me in step with you.

I am caught in a fog or a cloud
and I am shut in. ( I can't even trim my horses feet. I am way behind in the things of this world. I let go I guess? ) I am like that- when he calls me I always drop the shovel to come running to obey. I think? I hope? I pray? The path behind me says I walk in his way. Lord keep me humble as I stumble after you.

Thank you Melanie. That makes much more sense now! Thanks for getting that info to us.

Hey I have a question for you, or any other RITAN that can answer.

Do you know of one good document that someone has made that has lots of pertinant end times stuff on it - all in one place, for instance:

Something that can be printed out that talks about volcanos and earthquakes in the end times, signs in the heavens in the end times, the discovery of Noah's ark, the sightings of the whales in Israel and elsewhere, the Temple Mount Institute readying for a new temple, etc.

I would love to find something already written that has all these facts on it. It would take me forever to put something like that together - and I'm not very good at that stuff.

I just think if I could get some of these actual facts and events that are currently happening into people's hands they might be more likely to listen to me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who comes up with something. I bet there are many of us here who could use it!

Write the book you want to read. LOL.

Did that help?

Advice from Christian writers school.

Diane C
Thank you Melanie. That makes much more sense now! Thanks for getting that info to us.

Hey I have a question for you, or any other RITAN that can answer.

Do you know of one good document that someone has made that has lots of pertinant end times stuff on it - all in one place, for instance:

Something that can be printed out that talks about volcanos and earthquakes in the end times, signs in the heavens in the end times, the discovery of Noah's ark, the sightings of the whales in Israel and elsewhere, the Temple Mount Institute readying for a new temple, etc.

I would love to find something already written that has all these facts on it. It would take me forever to put something like that together - and I'm not very good at that stuff.

I just think if I could get some of these actual facts and events that are currently happening into people's hands they might be more likely to listen to me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who comes up with something. I bet there are many of us here who could use it!

ahahaha I was going to say I think this sounds like a great project for you..but I guess not huh?

mtnmollie
Write the book you want to read. LOL.

Did that help?

Advice from Christian writers school.
LOL, so THAT'S the answer huh! Yes that helped. I'll just stay up late tonight and get that written! LOL!

Wouldn't it be funny and scary if that's what I was supposed to do..

Unfortunately Joyful Susan, I'm not writing anything tonight. I'm going to bed. I haven't been feeling well. Female stuff - menopause stuff getting me down.

I was hoping to chat with you ladies later, but not gonna make it tonight.

Hugs. Good night!

Good night Diane-
feel better soon.

Diane - for an "on teh edge of doom" outline
go to my last post in oil wreck thread.

"This Pentecost, we are being directed to "observe" the feast by obeying His orders--doing whatever the Spirit tells each of us to do, individually.'

I'm slow I know - the Lord told me his army has different assignments for different men/women. at 4 aM this morning. confirming what Mel said.

Wait for him-
Abraham got ahead of God with
the child of the flesh.

Then came the child of promise at a time when all hope was lost.
( It was impossible- what God did. He specilizes in that. )

Learn to do what is not possible; when you walk with him, and hear his voice and wait for his timing. And wait for his assignment.

On Monday I gathered cows.

On Tuesday my silly horse jumped the fence and went to gather cows with out me.

Foolish horse; trying to do "good works"
on his own with out me. Child of rebelliion or iniquity. God taught me to do nothing with out him.

Wait at his feet and learn from him.,
read my Bible and ask him to teach me to pray, to hear his voice, to understand hisword, to step with him when he steps.

And never move a cow, or do a good work on my own.
Churches love to direct us with good works.

I am a rebellious black sheep.
I only listen to one master.

But I stumble on the way.

What is Timothy Vol 6?

Link to site at bottom of post 1 in this thread.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com