Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
the oil wreck

Maybe mega doom?

Have to give you total credit and thanks for all your great posts SHR allot of time and effort in research you have done is amazing,I go right to them to learn about the spill and get some details about it,stuff you cant find easily.

My biggest fear is that it will ignite into the largest fire man has ever seen and the winds will carry the toxic poison clouds across the US and poison all the waters and plants animals and people, I dont know if thats possible but it seems like it could happen.
Quoting: oil spill of death 952386

Seriously SHR did you post that from another site or was that your research? Very scary yet pulls together facts that I've been reading for days into a coherent form. What news it was last night, that it is really 70,000 barrels a day. I am on the Florida gulf coast and just trying to enjoy each normal day because I don't know how many more normal days we will have...

another post-
You are right to call it a monster, and a bomb. I am glad you are telling people this and trying to explain the forces at work.

We had to work long and hard to wake up this monster and then trip on our way out of its cave. Now we've got fractured ankles and it's running toward us, teeth bared.

I am sure there are nuke techs who have already dialed it in and feel that with so-and-so much tonnage of stone disheveled above the hole, it will close. Probably they are certain their numbers are right, and they are yelling across a conference table that they should be allowed to do it. I feel that in such scenarios there is a great risk of making a bad situation far worse if there is a destabilization of the seabed and perhaps molten rock from the nuke igniting the pockets of gas. That would suck. How can they know what won't go wrong?

Teh first post in a 38 pagethread -

want to try and put in simple terms what we are facing as far as what is coming in this potentially catastrophic well blow out event. It's going to be a long post, but an important one, it is of critical importance if you are not fully aware as you can be of what is going on, what the action plan is and what is taking place, because this event may very well affect us all...as in GLOBAL. There is a lot of partial truths..a lot of falsehoods, a lot is not being said and a lot of lies are out there, I think we all see this...we all want some answers...we all want to have a grasp of what is happening. First of all, don't feel bad if you don't understand what is going on or feel sort of lost, this is an extremely complicated event. I hope I can inform people and give them some basic factual knowledge and I never ever mean to

snip

teh underground news from
the warst conspircy forum onteh net. - LOL
enter at your own risk-
( itsokfor your computer- maybe not yer brain? )

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1066057/pg1

Re: the oil wreck

Oh my, the idea of gas exploding and starting all that oil on fire never occurred to me. MtnMollie where did you find this article? It sure has a true "dooms day" ring to it. Please Father do let this get worse. What a nightmare scenario that would be. This is a real call to prayer for all the states and Mexico that ring around the Gulf and this spill. As if what is happening now is not bad enough.

Texas Sue
Oh my, the idea of gas exploding and starting all that oil on fire never occurred to me. MtnMollie where did you find this article? It sure has a true "dooms day" ring to it. Please Father do let this get worse. What a nightmare scenario that would be. This is a real call to prayer for all the states and Mexico that ring around the Gulf and this spill. As if what is happening now is not bad enough.

I agree with you Sue!!! I had not thought about that either... and we be too close to it ...*cough* *cough* *hack*

Joyful Susan, you are so right. Even in North Texas we aren't that far from the coast, especially if a fire started and winds drove it inland. I can't even think about it - too terrifying.

I'm in Texas too, and my parents are on the coast, where I gew up. I do think this is going to involve WAY more devestation than *I* first thought, and than we are being told. I have heard on at least a couple of occasions that it is 200,000 bbls a day...

Email: dawelch57@suddenlink.net

I had read somewhere several weeks ago about a nuke bomb being the only way to stop the oil leak. I noticed today on Drudge where the actual loss of oil is over 3 million gals a day. There are layers and layers of miles and miles long rivers of oil at many depths and all the oxygen in the gulf will be depleted in another month if this is not stopped,

The most amazing thing I have seen on TV is that the oil slick on top of water is RED. I expected it to be black.

Rev. 16:2 Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became BLOOD as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.

It is the blood in all mammals that carry oxygen throughout the body and keep it alive. When a person dies, their blood no longer has oxygen in it.

I know we are not at the end of the 7 year tribulation now, which is when the 7 bowls are poured out. But, the description of what will happen then in full is now happening in part.

It is so awesome to see how the 2000 year old prophecies and their descriptions are coming to realization right before our eyes.

He who has an ear, let them hear what the Lord is saying to His Church......Prepare yourself for the return of the Bridegroom is near.

As we watch current events over the tele this coming week, we may see a multitude of end time prophecies manifested right before our eyes. Be alert.

Trumpet to the lips..........lets roll

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Tom

The most amazing thing I have seen on TV is that the oil slick on top of water is RED. I expected it to be black.

Tom, I saw this for the first time on the news tonight. You are not kidding about it being red - BRIGHT red! It is quite a startling sight...

Email: dawelch57@suddenlink.net

{Thanks Sue. }
oops- I re read your post- [ hugs] url a pal.

Looks likey the world is about to come undone?

1) WE are on the edge of famine ( inAmerica)
any little wreck and we could come undone.
We are so dependant on the system.

2) a world wide Bank wreck comming

3) Killer flu plague coming the flu forums say

4) America is being set up to burn
by the burning of our National Forests -
policy in DC to stop fire
( but fire begets fire)

5) possible attack from our enemies
with in and with out

6) on the edge of war with/against Israel

I'm sure there is more.

I am in the boat with Jesus
I am in the boat with Jesus
I got my eyes on him.
There is peace in the middle of the storm.

Dear Sue- the link is at the bottom of my post
but I can't underline - sorry

Stupid computer.

I read the whole long post number one ( by SHR- origonal news from him) and hubby Gene said
he believes poster SHR knows his stuff.

( They cuss kinda rough over dar.)

U tubie Methane gas explosion
posted on page 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BE42PzZZc&feature=player_embedded#at=34

5 minutes into U tubie video - see link above

methane gas expolosion in ocean produces an explosion
a gas water fountain ...

that kills people and livestock 16 miles from a Lake neouse?
in Africa. 17,000 villagers and all their livestock died.

Oh my.

mtnmollie
Dear Sue- the link is at the bottom of my post
but I can't underline - sorry

Stupid computer.

I read the whole long post number one ( by SHR- origonal news from him) and hubby Gene said
he believes poster SHR knows his stuff.

( They cuss kinda rough over dar.)

U tubie Methane gas explosion
posted on page 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BE42PzZZc&feature=player_embedded#at=34

mollie you do nt have to undeline your links....just put brakets around them like this

put the url brackets around your link..no underlining needed....

{url} link postd here{/url}

do that except use [ ] brackets instead of theses{}

Good golly miss mollie...i hope they ban smoking!!! and static...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com