Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm Back Home!

Did ya miss me?? I missed you all! Had a great time at Disney World but glad to be home. Need a vacation from vacation. LOL
I'm excited to catch up on everything on RITA that I missed last week while I was away & catch up on all my shows, like Jack Van Impe & Prophesy In The News, etc...
Only 7 days until the 23rd!!! So excited!!! Is that still a prime rapture day?

Re: I'm Back Home!

welcome back and glad you had a good time on vaca... lets see if I can helo you some...
JVI says we are just hours away from the rapture

Hal lindsey says that we are so close to the rapture

and JR church says to look up because we are going homne...

( I am just kidding i have not idea if that is what they actually said )

Glad you had a great time Darlene, but even happier you are home!!

Thank you!
I forgot to mention how the oil spill looked from the airplane. It looked like blood in the ocean. Very strange to see all that red in a sea of blue.

Darlene, Glad you are back! Did you go on the alien ride?!! Hope you all had a good time.

melissa, are you talking about Stiches Great Escape? If so, yes went on that ride.

Darlene, This one was in Tomorrow land and was really scary!! I went on it a few years ago and thought it was one of the best they have done! I am glad you got to go with your family! That must have been really something to see that oil spill in the gulf.

Melissa,
here are all the rides in Tommorrowland:
Astro Orbiter - Fly high above Tomorrowland in your own spacecraft.

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - It's all up to you: defeat Zurg and save the galaxy!

Carousel of Progress - Join a family on a trip through 100 years of progress. Seasonal.

Stitch's Great Escape - Experiment 626 before he became Stitch escapes from his keepers and wreaks havoc, complete with belching and spitting.

Galaxy Palace Theater - Seasonal live entertainment.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - Interactive show featuring Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.

Space Mountain - Blast through space on this high-speed, cosmic roller-coaster adventure.

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway - Drive your own sports car (or be kind and let your kids have a turn) around a twisting track.

Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Formerly the WEDway PeopleMover, this slow and peaceful ride gives you a bird's-eye view of Tomorrowland.

I don't see an alien ride so maybe they took it out??

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com