<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Were On The Eve of Destruction!!! This Video says it all!!!

Isreal is going to be under attack very soon could be this summer people wake up we are on the eve of destruction!!!Jesus is going to be your only hope!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Re: Were On The Eve of Destruction!!! This Video says it all!!!

This video says it all!?! Where??? I see nuthin'!!!

Tammy

SisterinChrist this video is just symbolizing what the world is going to be like soon in chaos and war just like in the video.

Make sense now

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

SisterNChrist

Tammy

Tammy, I don't understand why you can't view videos. Most videos are flash based, just like this forum.

If you can view this forum you should be able to view youtube vids.

Do you know the specs to your PC? I'm sure you have mentioned this before, but there has to be a solution.

I got to hear Barry McGuire sing "Eve of Destruction" in the lobby of my dorm while accompanying himself on a guitar, way back when I was in college years ago.

Allen
SisterNChrist

Tammy

Tammy, I don't understand why you can't view videos. Most videos are flash based, just like this forum.

If you can view this forum you should be able to view youtube vids.

Do you know the specs to your PC? I'm sure you have mentioned this before, but there has to be a solution.

You do have to have the Flash player installed on the computer. Here's a link to the download page:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Also, not all devices have a Flash player available. There is no Flash player for the iPad or the iPhone.

Wow that is really cool Mark!!! Is he a spirit filled christian??

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

AngelHeart
Wow that is really cool Mark!!! Is he a spirit filled christian??

I believe so. He was there on an invite from some Christian student organization, and gave his testimony. I was surprised and disappointed that his appearance was relegated to being in a dorm lobby, and singing for the maybe twenty or thirty students who had little or no advance notice that he would be there. It was nice, though, getting to see a performance of that caliber in such a casual, intimate setting.

I also remember Barry appearing on The 700 Club some years back with Roger McGuinn of the Byrds, at which time they both gave their testimonies.

Well that is good then we don't have to worry about him going through the eve of Destruction!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com