Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"It sent chills down my spine"

Hello to everyone at RITA. I found this forum about a week ago and really enjoy it. This is my first post on the board. I have been reading end times/rapture forums for many years now on various end times websites but this is the first post i'v ever made.

Lately throughout my studies of the rapture and end times, I have come across at least 3-4 testimonies of visions and dreams Christians have been having where they were given the #21 as some sort of sign about the rapture. All the testimonies were on different websites and forums which lead me to believe there may be some validity in the visions/dreams. So my brother and I began brainstorming on what it could mean and we found something interesting.

Could it represent a date? time? ect... Could Jesus really be telling us an exact date, the 21st? im not so sure. Then we started thinking could it be a bible verse, scripture? What if it was chapter 2 verse 1 of a book in the bible.

We quickly started reading chapter 2 verse 1 of several books in the bible and what we found was very uplifting.

In all the books that we looked, chapter 1 verse 2 did not seem to speak to me in a definitive way about the rapture until we reached Acts 2:1.

Acts 2:1 On the day of Pentecost all the lords followers were together in one place. CEV

The book of Acts is very fitting if you think about it. It is in the book of Acts that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to the world on Pentecost. When the church is raptured the holy Spirit will be taken away from the world.

I just thought this was very interesting. As my brother stated "It sent chills down my spine"!

Please come quickly Lord Jesus!

Email: harleyzen@yahoo.com

Re: "It sent chills down my spine"

Hi, Harley! I enjoyed reading your post! Welcome, brother!

WOW, Harley!!!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

I had JUST answered Pugs "ice cream" experience and STILL have what I
wrote "copied" (so I'm putting it below). When I found out some things this
AM regarding the Mt. St. Helens eruption, I got CHILL BUMPS as well!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY, YOU AND YOUR BROTHER MAY HAVE HIT THE NAIL
DIRECTLY ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems to ALL be coming down to
have something to do with "PENTECOST" or PENTECOST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

++++++++++

WOW, Pugs, I'm sort of amazed that you wrote about a "3 day warning"!!!
I've been "noticing" the week of the Mount St. Helens eruption!!! It erupted
EXACTLY "7" DAYS prior to Pentecost, 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK

To: Sunday, May 25, 1980 - day "50", Pentecost

That would "MATCH" your "Saints Go Marching In" day. What I mean is,
you HEARD that song "7" days before Pentecost, 2010 (on Sunday, 5/16).
The eruption was "7" days prior to Pentecost, 1980 (on Sunday, 5/1 .

YES, I HOPE IT IS THE 18TH!!!!!!!!! 30 YEARS FROM THE ERUPTION!!!!!!!!!!

LINK

Noolmusic.com

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

Calvin

Thank you for welcoming me aboard. Like I said I have been lurking around end times/ rapture sites for many years but Iv never posted. I felt like i needed to share these findings and I wanted to get input on them. I think I have strayed from posting all these years because I'm afraid Christians will loose hope and become luke warm as the days pass and the Lord has not yet returned. I dont want to be apart of anything that forces people away from God. The above post is very interesting to me and it does not signify a certain year so I felt comfortable posting it.

Email: harleyzen@yahoo.com

Harley:

I KNOW what you mean by certain "year"!!!!

I felt like I needed to listen to this again and did
just after lunch today!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Go to:
The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (8 of 12) and view from 5:00 to and go to the
end of that tape (and more, obviously, for further enlightenment).......

The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (8 of 12)

LINK

The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (9 of 12)

LINK

Welcome to RITA Harley. We're glad you joined us. Love your finding and enthusiasm!

Prof. e.Thanks for the Jonah Code. Wanted to hear it.

VC

Harley

WELCOME to Rita !

Glad you found us.

additionally, several translations use the word "fully" as in "fullness" (of the Gentiles) perhaps?

Here is the KJV:

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Acts 2 (King James Version)

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

5And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

6Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

7And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

8And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

9Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

12And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

13Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Thanks, Harley for your post!

This may be frivolous, but it seems interesting to me so I thought I'd put it out here. I looked up the verse in Acts 2:1, then decided to go through the gospels as well. Here's how it went (KJV):

Matt 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem

(Jesus born)

Mark 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after [some] days; and it was noised that he was in the house

(a "return" after some days; people excited he was back)

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

(a year of a census)

John 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there

(a wedding)

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

(all are together at Pentecost - gathered?)

Not sure if this quick Ch.2 v.1 "study" means anything, but I found it interesting and encouraging!

Email: dawelch57@suddenlink.net

WELCOME Brother !!! Bless you today as you WATCH for HIM !!! bon

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com