<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Funny How Stuff Happens Just At The Climax Boiling Point! Hey Everybody? Is The Pillow Fight Over??

Don't you think it strange and odd that as we reach a very crucial watch date and on the historic birth date of our own existence as the church we find that there are bats let loose in the church's watchtower!!!

It could not have come at a more strategic time on the devil's calendar!!!!

I condemn no one! I judge no one! I just stand back until all the feathers run out of the pillows!!!

Everybody knows by now that the internet is very impersonal!!

Any of us could walk away and be done with it and would not feel any remorse or bad feelings!

But RITA is different!! It is a real internet ministry with real folks who want only to flow together in true unity of fellowship and to reach those who lurk out in the world wide web!!!!

I wish we didn't have to be monitored or supervised!! I love the challenge of talking to a skeptic or unbeliever who comes on this website and tries to contradict my faith!!!

But there are those who need a helping hand in their faith and they need guidence so as not to be offended by those who strike a strong cord of discord!!!

Now I don't fidget or squirm when I see and hear of this disharmony and frustration with the way people are doing their jobs!!!

Like Cheryl Ann said to Lynn, this is her baby if you want to delete a post! Then you delete that post!!!

I have had some of my posts deleted in the past and I was well content to accept the moderators decision to do so!!!

I think it is healthy to get a good dose of what it is like in the real world to not have someone hold your hand all the time while you go to potty on the stool!!!

Come on people! We are mature christians! We shall not be moved!!!

We fall down but we get up again! The devil is never gonna keep us down!!!

The doctrine on RITA is diverse just like the people who post it!!!

There can never be a complete sterilization of the messageboard!!!

Just an understanding to agree to disagree if and when someone post something that doesn't fit your righteous criteria!!!

But for any new members to come on here and to disrespect these moderators when you have not even gotten aquainted with any of its members and you start jabbing away with the correction sword as did the "Annoyomous" fine brother as he very well may be, did on one of my recent posts; well, you might want to put the sword up in its sheath until you find out first a little about what these fine people of RITA are all about first!!!!

There will be plenty of time as we go down the road of this christian journey to slowly put the salt to the wound so that the infection will not spread; but don't start throwing the whole container of salt on the wound to a room full of strangers!!!

I could easily disagree with some of the doctrine on this messageboard! But what do you do to solve it!!!

Come back with even more posts that give either a good sound argument, without contention, that may refute it!!!

Overcome evil with good method!!!

The more good stuff we post on RITA the less and less the false doctrine will proliferate!!!

We don't need someone to hold our hand all the time to accomplish this goal!!!

Lets give sister Lynn some breathing room and lets not get the other mods involved as Donna and Brenda are much to Savvy to interfere with our pillow fight!!!

Don't worry folks about what the unsaved might be thinking about our behavior!!! If they aren't saved by now then who is in the hot seat??

This tooo will pass!!! But I guess I don't get offended easily when there are rough posters out there trying to fling truth arrows out of something other then love!!!

Yes we need to keep the doctrine on here centered into the Pre=Trib Arena! There are always allowances because we have veriety!!! It would be boring if that is all we talked about 24/7/365 about the signs and the scriptures of the Lord's return and zip--that was it!!!

What fun is that!!! Let's just not take everything to heart all you true blood bought believers!!!

Get over it!!! Avoid reading posts that state a view that doesn't agree with you!!!

It's called living in the real world!!! Even on the internet you have to deal with the real world!!!

But this I say to all you newbies!!! Don't start throwing your weight around until you get to know the other members and moderators a lot better then just a howdy-do! and a "thus saith the Lord to you" Basis!!!

I think this should be enough for now!!! Peace out and stay grounded in the word!!!!

Don't worry! I'm not leaving folks!!!

Re: Funny How Stuff Happens Just At The Climax Boiling Point! Hey Everybody? Is The Pillow Fight Ov

Scott.

It just seems that these posts are coming quite often here lately. Maybe as someone said..there are things that needed to be said..But lets get on with it..

Re: Funny How Stuff Happens Just At The Climax Boiling Point! Hey Everybody? Is The Pillow Fight Ov

Scott
Don't you think it strange and odd that as we reach a very crucial watch date and on the historic birth date of our own existence as the church we find that there are bats let loose in the church's watchtower!!!

It could not have come at a more strategic time on the devil's calendar!!!!

I condemn no one! I judge no one! I just stand back until all the feathers run out of the pillows!!!

Everybody knows by now that the internet is very impersonal!!

Any of us could walk away and be done with it and would not feel any remorse or bad feelings!

But RITA is different!! It is a real internet ministry with real folks who want only to flow together in true unity of fellowship and to reach those who lurk out in the world wide web!!!!

I wish we didn't have to be monitored or supervised!! I love the challenge of talking to a skeptic or unbeliever who comes on this website and tries to contradict my faith!!!

But there are those who need a helping hand in their faith and they need guidence so as not to be offended by those who strike a strong cord of discord!!!

Now I don't fidget or squirm when I see and hear of this disharmony and frustration with the way people are doing their jobs!!!

Like Cheryl Ann said to Lynn, this is her baby if you want to delete a post! Then you delete that post!!!

I have had some of my posts deleted in the past and I was well content to accept the moderators decision to do so!!!

I think it is healthy to get a good dose of what it is like in the real world to not have someone hold your hand all the time while you go to potty on the stool!!!

Come on people! We are mature christians! We shall not be moved!!!

We fall down but we get up again! The devil is never gonna keep us down!!!

The doctrine on RITA is diverse just like the people who post it!!!

There can never be a complete sterilization of the messageboard!!!

Just an understanding to agree to disagree if and when someone post something that doesn't fit your righteous criteria!!!

But for any new members to come on here and to disrespect these moderators when you have not even gotten aquainted with any of its members and you start jabbing away with the correction sword as did the "Annoyomous" fine brother as he very well may be, did on one of my recent posts; well, you might want to put the sword up in its sheath until you find out first a little about what these fine people of RITA are all about first!!!!

There will be plenty of time as we go down the road of this christian journey to slowly put the salt to the wound so that the infection will not spread; but don't start throwing the whole container of salt on the wound to a room full of strangers!!!

I could easily disagree with some of the doctrine on this messageboard! But what do you do to solve it!!!

Come back with even more posts that give either a good sound argument, without contention, that may refute it!!!

Overcome evil with good method!!!

The more good stuff we post on RITA the less and less the false doctrine will proliferate!!!

We don't need someone to hold our hand all the time to accomplish this goal!!!

Lets give sister Lynn some breathing room and lets not get the other mods involved as Donna and Brenda are much to Savvy to interfere with our pillow fight!!!

Don't worry folks about what the unsaved might be thinking about our behavior!!! If they aren't saved by now then who is in the hot seat??

This tooo will pass!!! But I guess I don't get offended easily when there are rough posters out there trying to fling truth arrows out of something other then love!!!

Yes we need to keep the doctrine on here centered into the Pre=Trib Arena! There are always allowances because we have veriety!!! It would be boring if that is all we talked about 24/7/365 about the signs and the scriptures of the Lord's return and zip--that was it!!!

What fun is that!!! Let's just not take everything to heart all you true blood bought believers!!!

Get over it!!! Avoid reading posts that state a view that doesn't agree with you!!!

It's called living in the real world!!! Even on the internet you have to deal with the real world!!!

But this I say to all you newbies!!! Don't start throwing your weight around until you get to know the other members and moderators a lot better then just a howdy-do! and a "thus saith the Lord to you" Basis!!!

I think this should be enough for now!!! Peace out and stay grounded in the word!!!!

Very well spoken my friend

YBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Sarah you are right they are coming more often! But I think the devil planned this latest attack to correspond to the pivatal time we are at now in this world!!!

Hold on friend! We may be in for a short rough ride! Buckle up for safety! Buckle up!!! Keep praising the Lord Sarah and the volcanic ash will clear!!! Hee! Hee!

Randy! What if I was ta tell ya that I'm Scarby and Scott went on his trip into Kansas and that I was using his password for today!!!

Randy! You wouldn't happen to have some Slim Jims would ya??????

Gurgle! Gurgle! Growl! Grumble!! That's Mr. Tummy speaking at you Jungle Jim!!

Sott..

Volcanic air to breathe..(darkness) Oil in the water( darkness) and now division on RITA (darkness)

Seems like darkness all around us..Come Lord Jesus!

Don't believe it Randy,that is Scott impersonating a handsome creature like me..but I would like a Slim Jim

Scott, Agree with your post!! Also, we are having some real attack lately around our place and I think things are just heating up!

One of my favorite verses in the bible is this one

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!

Lynn was right to be angry and actually quite appropriate in her response!

I am hoping she will cool off though and come back because she has been doing an excellent, excellent job!!

Begone you scathing Scarby want to be ikonic caracature rat-like creature!!

Randy I think the thing that was troubling this here webber site is almost begone!!!

The tick that was on the talk has taken a walk!!! Scarby! Put down that chalk!!!

Melissa you are so right thinking and hoping that Lynn will be back!!!

RITA is like her husband!!! She is so dedicated to its welbeing!! That is some kinda wonderful moderator!!

I know she has a heart of Gold!!! God has a very heavy crown for here to wear in heaven! Thank the Lord that there is no gravity in heaven or the bloomin' diadem would crush her!!! Hee! Hee! I hope she reads this, and then gets the headset back on and takes over the abandoned controls from loosefoot!!

Randy I wrote a lttle diddy about Scarby:

Slim Jim caught in the back of my throat! Slim Jim that's all she wrote! Slim Jim need to grow a decent hairy dog coat!! Slim Jim be my frim!!

Randy I had to spell Friend by spelling Frim or it wouldn't rhyme with Slim!!!

Melissa

!

Actually Melissa that is not in the bible it is from a play called the "The Mourning Bride" (1697) by William Congreve. The complete quote is "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

A BIG AMEN TO WHAT YOU SAID HERE, SCOTT!! WELL SAID, MY FRIEND!!

That's my philosophy. If I don't agree with a poster I just move on. I don't believe in stirring up strife against my brethern. That's an abomination to the Lord. I don't want to be a party to that.

"DON'T GIVE PLACE TO THE DEVIL."

Thanks Lisa Lee!!! I think we have a movement going here to bring Lynn back from here safety shelter!!!

I pray she reads all these glowing praises that favor her moderating skills over a complete novice!!!

Me too, Scott!

SandieB
Melissa

!

Actually Melissa that is not in the bible it is from a play called the "The Mourning Bride" (1697) by William Congreve. The complete quote is "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

Yikes!! I could have sworn it was in the bible but I sure could not find it!! It is still a great quote!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com