<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank God! It's a long day without this place!

Just wanted to say I'm glad RITA is back open!

Re: Thank God! It's a long day without this place!

Allen
Just wanted to say I'm glad RITA is back open!

I second that fealing

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

Amen, amen!!!!!!

Yes, so pleased that RITA is back open as well.
Amen! Amen! Amen! Edelweiss

Wow, me too, what a relief! I just happened to check the website again, not expecting it to be opened, and got a pleasant surprize! I pray that Lynn is feeling better.

I totally agree w/all of my above RITA postees!!!

Lisaleenie
Wow, me too, what a relief! I just happened to check the website again, not expecting it to be opened, and got a pleasant surprize! I pray that Lynn is feeling better.

Hooray!! Ditto to the above from Eileen!

Lynn, Dear Sister, I have been praying that you are doing well and that our site would again be open for business and under our Lord's protection.

Let's all keep RITA in our prayers today

ysiC Panthia

I sure missed you guys! God bless us, everyone. Never realized how many times I go to this site throughout the day!

We knew we appreciated Rita, but the lockdown showed us just how much each of us here has become family. The thought of not being able to communicate and check on each other--& get insights on the things brought to this forum was overwhelmingly sad. Lost, even. There was no other reason, but satanic attack that came to mind. The enemy of our souls was on the prowl. I feared for our moderators and possible decisions being made.
I'm so glad Lynn recognized the root cause. We've apparently reached the pinnacle we've anticipated--Jesus is coming soon.

Me too, whee,
Glad to be back, my old stomping grounds just don't

satisfy me as well.

I guess because here its all about looking forward to the Rapture.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I needed encouragement yesterday and wondered what was going on in the world.....RITA is the best source for news information..Get it here first :)

I missed Rita so much, yesterday, that I even tried clicking on the chat room button, to see if that worked. (I never go to chat rooms, as I'm not much of a conversationalist.)

LOL .. a long day without this place, I thought the same thing, glad its back. YAY!!!

Amen! I felt so sad - like a friend was gone. Glad it's back up and running for us usual lurkers.

I agree ya'll . . RITA's our church, Holy Spirit remains in charge . . and for some of us, it's our greatest fellowship daily . .

Our Lord didn't run from us, and we'll not run either . . . bless Lynn and Brenda for their moderation through this . . Wished I'd been here to help, but was on vacation
. . . praise God RITA's on track . .

Thank you Lord for letting this site be back online so quickly, although yesterday was a long day!

Thank you Lynn, Brenda, and Donna for such a blessed site as RITA. I pray peace and joy over each of you. Great is your reward in heaven!

I Love My Sweet R.I.T.A. Family ,Chag Sameach Shavuot,to all The Beautiful Barley,Brides,,of Our Beloved One, Yeshua,I Love you,Lynn,i Prayed Hard in the Spirit Against,What Happened,I Love you, All, May All Trolls Be Caught,Immediately As the Ruach,Leads and Caught,Love Tovah!

Yes!!!!

Wow..I guess we were all feeling the same thing...

what would we do without our family?

YSIC

PraiseHim
Me too, whee,
Glad to be back, my old stomping grounds just don't

satisfy me as well.

Amen! There's no substitute for RITA

Cheryl Ann

Your right ..there is no other place like RITA

Being without RITA is like:

A crack head with no dope and his supplier on vacation.

An alcoholic with the shakes and cant remember where they hid the bottle of scotch.

A nicotine addict lost on an island with no cigs.

A fast food junkie banished to an organic vegetable farm for the summer.

Yea, you get the picture. Without RITA, life would be miserable.

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Tom, I have to admit I felt sort of like you described!! On the other hand, I also felt at peace with the decision that the mods made and that it was the right approach and a necessary action.

I was so glad to see RITA open though this morning!

Melissa
Tom, I have to admit I felt sort of like you described!! On the other hand, I also felt at peace with the decision that the mods made and that it was the right approach and a necessary action.

I was so glad to see RITA open though this morning!

i got a lot of back reading done adn somethings done around here... I probably needed one more day but am glad its back up ..lol

Oh Tom you are soooo right!

I checked several times yesterday to see if just perhaps, maybe, the forum might be back up!

My hand even got a little shaky.....but then I realized I had too much coffee.

So glad to be back with the saints!

Tom
Being without RITA is like:

A crack head with no dope and his supplier on vacation.

An alcoholic with the shakes and cant remember where they hid the bottle of scotch.

A nicotine addict lost on an island with no cigs.

A fast food junkie banished to an organic vegetable farm for the summer.

Yea, you get the picture. Without RITA, life would be miserable.

TOM, you forgot the most important one!
It's like a sweet tooth without a carton of Blue Bell Ice Cream and no gas in the car to get to the store!

JSue, I got a lot of my work done too, more than usual, but would much rather have RITA! This site is such a blessing!

I wish you'd been there too Donna....things seem heavy now.....maybe it's just me.

Guys,

Thank you for hanging in there with us mods and thank you for being understanding of the situation and what needed to be done.
Donna, Brenda and me are still talking over a new strategy for RITA and some changes will be coming soon. Hang in there with us and we will faithfully serve you with gladness in our hearts, for if we serve you, we then also serve God.

Love................Lyy

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com