<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pastor Sandy Armstrong Pentecost: The Last Week Before Pentecost.....( He mentions CJ : )

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Re: Pastor Sandy Armstrong Pentecost: The Last Week Before Pentecost.....( He mentions CJ : )

Thanks for posting these Randy. I will be watching these videos when I get a chance today. Corey called me yesterday for a little bit with a verse from 1 Samuel concerning the wheat harvest. I really enjoy talking to Corey and watching pastor Sandy's videos.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: Pastor Sandy Armstrong Pentecost: The Last Week Before Pentecost.....( He mentions CJ : )

Very good video! The pastor had some different view and clues to give in regards to the rapture and tribulation that iv never heard before.

Email: Harleyzen@yahoo.com

Randy

Could someone PLEASE provide for those of us whom can't watch videos, nor listen to audios, transcripts of what's on the above videos please? TY.

Tammy

SnC I do no tthink there are any typed out transcripts to post..and it would take all day to transcribe all of this....or I would do it for you ...come over and watch it with me....

Randy, thank you for posting these!! I've just heard the first one so far, and the statement that really jumped out at me was when he was talking about that woman's vision. She said that she was told that "just before summer, we would be able to see the nail prints on His hands!"

JUST BEFORE SUMMER. Sounds like a Pentecost rapture to me!!

Lisaleenie
Randy, thank you for posting these!! I've just heard the first one so far, and the statement that really jumped out at me was when he was talking about that woman's vision. She said that she was told that "just before summer, we would be able to see the nail prints on His hands!"

Yeah wasn't that posted on here too? I remember reading it before......

Lisaleenie

Woohoo!

YBIC
Randy

Randy
Lisaleenie

Woohoo!

YBIC
Randy

i have not seen that graphic before...why are they making an L with their fingers...Lord? Lets Roll?

joyful susan
Randy
Lisaleenie

Woohoo!

YBIC
Randy

i have not seen that graphic before...why are they making an L with their fingers...Lord? Lets Roll?

I have no idea J Sue, I didn't even notice it...how about I Love You 3

YBIC
Randy

Joyful Susan

How about LORD, we LOVE You, LIFT us off ths planet?

I think they are giving a signal for Let Roll to the ones in the back of the group...like they can not hear the trumpet..I hope they can ....it better be really really loud so I can hear it...

my puppy was missing yesterday..and Iculd nto post on RITA!!! but I did get prayer and I had been looking all around for her and calling her...I was on one street and she must have known I was there and I had not called her at that time and she barked and I heard her little bark...and knew it was hers...she was in someones back yard......:( and happy to see me too......maybe my hearing is getting better ...

Oh, so glad you finally found your little puppy!! It's like losing a member of your family, huh? Living in apartments that don't allow pets, I've never had one, but knowing me and how much I love animals, I KNOW I would get very very attached to a dog or cat very quickly.

For SisterNChrist,
Pastor Armstrong made a point about a book he was reading that told when the Jews were being killed in Germany from 1939 to the end of the war 1945, that the Hungarian Jews were not affected until 1944. The author of the book was one of these Jews and she recalls how because it wasn't affecting them they didn't do anything about it, and to skip to the last video he brings up that during the first 3 1/2 years that reducing the American populatiion by 200,000 million that no one in Europe will be affected and so not helping Americans
He brought up the Feast Times of Spring for the Barley, before the Summer wheat and the Fall is for the fruit,
The Spring feast was fulfilled with Yeshua and the OT Believers, the before the Summer feast is wheat and will be the Church Age Believers and the Fall feasts will be fulfilled/harvested the tribulation Believers.
He spoke about John's vision in Revelation and how the candlesticks are the Church and the 7 churchs represent a clock, he had drawn a clock with 1-7, and through these past 2000 years showed how each time period/church was here, we are at number 7, the Church of Laodicia, where the church is rich and not needing God anymore, the clock only has 7 spots but looks like a regular circle if yu can imagine that,
and for me what was new(and he said)
realizing how once the Church will be gone and "it will be peaceful for 3 1/2 years" but not really for Americans, for the Holy Spirit will be gone and man on earth will be horrible.

If someone else thinks of more to add from the video please do,
I hope this helps some,

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Thanks PraiseHim,

I can't watch these until later tonight, so I appreciate the re-cap too.

I'm curious though... on which video did Pastor Sandy mention C.J? I want to listen to that one, first.

Thanks!

YSIC,
Chris N.

PraiseHim
For SisterNChrist,
Pastor Armstrong made a point about a book he was reading that told when the Jews were being killed in Germany from 1939 to the end of the war 1945, that the Hungarian Jews were not affected until 1944. The author of the book was one of these Jews and she recalls how because it wasn't affecting them they didn't do anything about it, and to skip to the last video he brings up that during the first 3 1/2 years that reducing the American populatiion by 200,000 million that no one in Europe will be affected and so not helping Americans
He brought up the Feast Times of Spring for the Barley, before the Summer wheat and the Fall is for the fruit,
The Spring feast was fulfilled with Yeshua and the OT Believers, the before the Summer feast is wheat and will be the Church Age Believers and the Fall feasts will be fulfilled/harvested the tribulation Believers.
He spoke about John's vision in Revelation and how the candlesticks are the Church and the 7 churchs represent a clock, he had drawn a clock with 1-7, and through these past 2000 years showed how each time period/church was here, we are at number 7, the Church of Laodicia, where the church is rich and not needing God anymore, the clock only has 7 spots but looks like a regular circle if yu can imagine that,
and for me what was new(and he said)
realizing how once the Church will be gone and "it will be peaceful for 3 1/2 years" but not really for Americans, for the Holy Spirit will be gone and man on earth will be horrible.

If someone else thinks of more to add from the video please do,
I hope this helps some,

Thank you praise Him this is awesome...I am not good at giving recaps and I pray that Jesus blesses you in a special way today for help SisterNchrist

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com