Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Perry Stone - When the day of the Rapture comes

Watch these - 3 parts - be sure and watch Parts 2 & 3!

Re: Perry Stone - When the day of the Rapture comes

Shirley!!!! I have only watched the first part and i am SO excited!!! I can't believe this....Pentecost is a picture of the rapture!!!! Thank you for posting this, this is so timely. I'm off to watch part 2 and 3.

RITA....you all need to watch this!!!!

ysiC,
LAZ

LAZ
Shirley!!!! I have only watched the first part and i am SO excited!!! I can't believe this....Pentecost is a picture of the rapture!!!! Thank you for posting this, this is so timely. I'm off to watch part 2 and 3.

RITA....you all need to watch this!!!!

ysiC,
LAZ

hi Laz!!! How is DH :)

I am going to have to watch this now....and i free up this day to take my car to be repaired....maybe I will wait ...LOL

Thanks Shirley..Laz has me excited now.

That was AWESOME! Thanks for posting it! I have sent the videos on to some friends to watch. Only a few more days till we see our bridegroom!!

Sorry, Shirley, but no can watch Perry's above three videos, but...(for those of us whom can't watch videos nor listen to audios) would greatly appreiate it if you/or someone else could please provide for us transcriptions to read instead. TY.

Tammy

SisterNChrist
Sorry, Shirley, but no can watch Perry's above three videos, but...(for those of us whom can't watch videos nor listen to audios) would greatly appreiate it if you/or someone else could please provide for us transcriptions to read instead. TY.

Tammy[/quote

SisternChrist you make it sooooo hard!!! I hardly have the time to watch them much less type it all out..... can you just come over and we can watch it together...that would be more fun any way....

Dear SisNChrist - I'm sorry.... I don't know how to get a transcription of the videos. ? Maybe someone else does.... basically he is giving the reasons why Pentecost is the picture of the time of the rapture. I'm sorry I can't provide this for you...wish I knew how.

he talks soooo fast!!! I am a Texan...Sloooow down....no he will say something and my mind wants to ponder it and I miss the next thing he says...I am still trying to get through the first youtube.....but it is good and he explains it well....I just have to keep rewinding..LOL...but I am going to take it all in.

so far snc he is explaing wht the Omar is so important...

Tammy,

Many, if not most, of the videos online have no transcript. I rarely watch videos because they tend to take up so much time. Transcribing them would take even longer.

When I first came to RITA and didn't have faster internet, I googled videos to find my own transcripts where available.

You can always do this or visit a library where you can watch them if you don't want to slowly let them load in a separate window on your computer.

We all understand that you cannot watch them. It's just as easy for you to Google for transcripts as it is for us to. Often you will find at least a summary somewhere.

WOW!!! Now Perry Stone is also presenting evidence of a Pentecost rapture! He, along with pastor Sandy Armstrong, Francis Riley, Corey(CJ), and other eschatologists are on the same page about Pentecost. Get ready to fly RITArians! I can't wait to see Jesus and fall down at his feet and praise him!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

I am so glad someone posted these videos. I was actually at this conference and couldn't keep up with Perry's points. Now I can slooowww down and look up the verses and comprehend more. This was an amazing week with Perry and only missed the last day on Saturday. Thanks again for posting the videos.

DianeJo

Email: tj1108@aol.com

Thank you, Shirley, for posting these videos! It made my day!!

I saw these yesterday and couldn't wait for RITA to open up again so I could post them. They encouraged me so much and I'm glad they did for you all too. He's coming soon!!!!

Shirley
I saw these yesterday and couldn't wait for RITA to open up again so I could post them. They encouraged me so much and I'm glad they did for you all too. He's coming soon!!!!

I am sooo glad it opened up today...I needed the encouragement...thanks shirley..I would go into the chat yesterday but no one was there...ever

joyful susan
Shirley

I am sooo glad it opened up today...I needed the encouragement...thanks shirley..I would go into the chat yesterday but no one was there...ever

I know what you mean, sis! I went into the chat room yesterday myself, and didn't see anyone there either!

Too bad..we missed each other....

joyful susan
Too bad..we missed each other....

I know!

AwakenedByHim
I am so glad someone posted these videos. I was actually at this conference and couldn't keep up with Perry's points. Now I can slooowww down and look up the verses and comprehend more. This was an amazing week with Perry and only missed the last day on Saturday. Thanks again for posting the videos.

DianeJo

He can talk fast too.... I think he did not pause much between words..then my mind would wander and I woudl start thinking how di dhe say that so fast...then I would wake up and be behind...lol

joyful susan
AwakenedByHim

DianeJo

He can talk fast too.... I think he did not pause much between words..then my mind would wander and I woudl start thinking how di dhe say that so fast...then I would wake up and be behind...lol

You can say that again! Perry has his October conference at our church every year. The first year I was very excited and took my paper and pen. I gave up taking notes 10 minutes into the sermon. Now when I see people bring in their paper and pen I always smile knowing there will be no way of taking notes and listening to Perry at the same time. lol

Email: tj1108@aol.com

AwakenedByHim
joyful susan
AwakenedByHim

DianeJo

You can say that again! Perry has his October conference at our church every year. The first year I was very excited and took my paper and pen. I gave up taking notes 10 minutes into the sermon. Now when I see people bring in their paper and pen I always smile knowing there will be no way of taking notes and listening to Perry at the same time. lol

take a tape recorder!!! i would...

This may not make sense to some of you, but, if you can think sideways you can listen to Perry & take notes at the same time, I was able to do it in St Louis last year, its not easy.

What were the titles of these messages someone, I may have them on DVD or CD, I'll share them maybe, if I have them.

Dewey

Khog
WOW!!! Now Perry Stone is also presenting evidence of a Pentecost rapture! He, along with pastor Sandy Armstrong, Francis Riley, Corey(CJ), and other eschatologists are on the same page about Pentecost. Get ready to fly RITArians! I can't wait to see Jesus and fall down at his feet and praise him!

Kevin

This is the most amazing part Kevin...for years he has been saying feast of trumpets..and because I first heard him say it is what I believed too ...and now he is looking at Penticost!! yay...God is showing His people..

Oh, may it be, may it be a Pentecost rapture!!

“I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”. . John 14:1-4

We are so ready, Lord . .

Donna
Oh, may it be, may it be a Pentecost rapture!!

“I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”. . John 14:1-4

We are so ready, Lord . .

AMEN, DONNA!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com