<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture no later than Pentacost . . . . woo hoo, chronologically, we don't have another year'

sounds good to me, 'unless the Father has changed His mind' . . ..

Lee Dailey (19 May 2010) @ Doves ~~
"Since few want to make a claim of "knowing" allow me..."

Lee Dailey

May 18th. 2010 “THE YEAR” of our Lord.

I won’t take much of your time…As stressful and exciting as this is, I will take a stand.

Let me say unequivocally due to looking at these time frames regarding the Jubilees, Daniel 9:27, the various counts, etc. The way all these historical, recent, and current events fit, even overlap perfectly, and align with the obvious Jubilees…From a statistical probability point of view, The only way for this not to be the time is if the Lord/Father has suddenly changed the schedule. He doesn’t change.

It’s a NO BRAINER folks. It is mathematically impossible for this not to be the year. And NOBODY has “figured it out” It has been “REVEALED” to us because “IT’S TIME”

And please consider, “EVERY” dispensation in history has changed at Pentecost, …do you think this one is going to be any different???

So…if we can be “certain” of the year (when the trib.begins) (I AM), then we can know the Church has to be removed by Pentecost because that’s when the dispensation of grace ends. (Not to mention the other meanings attaching the Church to Ruth/ Pentecost/harvest/etc.)

The “Days of Noah” parable(s) describe a “business as usual” scenario when this all goes down…Today’s news, if you’re looking closely demonstrates clearly that the last bastions (those who still have business as usual) are about to fold.

Chronologically we “DON’T HAVE” another year. The margin and/or variable where JR Church and Gary Stearman could end an excellent article with “if not this year, maybe next” is gone, it has been used up by the passing of time, and the emergence of “nations in distress, with perplexity” The end comes “suddenly”…but we will not be surprised “if we watch”…

This looming war in the middle east (Psalm 83) is going to begin any day now. The same war is mentioned in Zechariah where we are told we will be “hidden” before it begins…This war is going to be nuclear…do you think for one second that it will be “business as usual” here, or anywhere in the world, after that…???

One of my gifts is demographics, another is understanding momentum…those two things work perfectly together to determine when something is about to happen.

I have studied, watched and been disappointed (deeply) many times (30 yrs.now)… Still…. as I would say to my brother David…”There will come a time, when it simply is time”

The Lord could not make it any easier…

YBIC Lee Dailey

Re: Rapture no later than Pentacost . . . . woo hoo, chronologically, we don't have another year'

Thank you for the encouragement Donna and WB..You were missed...

i am going back and forth as to wether I want to used this day to repair my car or enjoy the day off (and get my house in order)

Re: Rapture no later than Pentacost . . . . woo hoo, chronologically, we don't have another year'

What makes things easy to 'get it' is the dispensation clarity, I think, which always has . . blessings dear ones as we realize how NEAR we are to our rapture flight!!! Glory to God!!!

Donna
What makes things easy to 'get it' is the dispensation clarity, I think, which always has . . blessings dear ones as we realize how NEAR we are to our rapture flight!!! Glory to God!!!

absolutely....God is a God of order so it makes so much sense...

Donna, a big amen to what Joyful Susan said! You were missed, and thank you for this post! It sure encouraged me!

Donna thanks for bringing this article,
it looks this way to me too, the Jubilee is what clinches it for me,

besides as Mr. Daily says the momentum is picking up and

I think with Iran, Turkey and Russia making a deal yesterday and since the US is perceived as weak or really BHO probably said "go for it we won't stop you"

its going to hit Americans like a Knock Out punch in a boxing match.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

joyful susan
Thank you for the encouragement Donna and WB..You were missed...

i am going back and forth as to wether I want to used this day to repair my car or enjoy the day off (and get my house in order)

That makes two of us, JS...for when it comes to groceries, I live on it in a day-to-day basis--shoppingwise. As I think 'n' to myself, wondering to about the fact that Jesus will be here any day/night now.

Tammy

Amen! I really wanna go Home now. About 30 years of waiting has been rather hard. I remember Steve Coerper once saying after a very possible and anticipated date that he felt like being in an empty bus station, only trash lying around and feeling lonely and disapointed. I pray that this weekend we'll meet at the heavenly End Station with our Bridegroom to welcome us.

Flight 888, go to gate!

Annelena

ps. thank you for the warm welcome and for the mustikkapiirakka (Paul/Aussie)

Great post Donna,

I dare not hope again this year...but it IS hard not to get excited.

Pack up all my care and woe
Here I go, singing low
Bye-bye, blackbird
Where "Somebody" waits for me
Sugar's sweet, so is He
Bye-bye, black bird
No one here can love or understand me
Oh the hard luck stories they all hand me
Make my bed and light the light
I'll arrive late tonight
Black bird, bye-bye

Thanks for your replies dear ones . .

Patrick, luv, luv, that song and it's tune . . !!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME DEAR DONNA!!!
I READ IT TO MY SISTER ON THE PHONE.

WELCOME BACK SIS!

I'm so excited - thank you Donna for posting this. Sounds like this guy,gal is certain this is it. I love the encouragement!!!! I pray it's so - WELCOME BACK DONNA! So glad to have RITA back, especially NOW!

Chronologically we “DON’T HAVE” another year. The margin and/or variable where JR Church and Gary Stearman could end an excellent article with “if not this year, maybe next” is gone, it has been used up by the passing of time, and the emergence of “nations in distress, with perplexity” The end comes “suddenly”…but we will not be surprised “if we watch”…

Praise God - It's been too Long!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com