Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray for me , please!

I am so sick! Yesterday I told hubby that I've never felt so bad in my whole life. I have what I believe to be a sinus infection. Glad it held out until I returned from vacation, but boy do I feel awful. I am trying to heal myself using holistic methods rather than going to the dr and getting antibiotics. I figure sunday Pentecost I'll be in perfect health anyway when we get our glorified bodies! WooHoo! So excited to never be sick again!! But meanwhile, will you all lift up some prayers for me. Thanks

Re: Pray for me , please!

YBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

ing for you to feel much better with breathing in hot moist air from a wrung out wet washcloth and pain meds for the ouchy part, in Yeshua's name, Amen.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Praying for healing and divine health DArlene

Praying for you Darlene. Sounds like you need antibiotics. imho

Darlene, I am praying for you that you will be completely revealed of your problem and that the Lord will send His Word and heal you before Sunday arrives. May He speak words of peace and comfort to you this very moment. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I have gone many years with some sort of hay fever and other sinus issues. I can say, I want to believe God with you for your blessing, Healing, in Jesus name Amen.

Dewey

We are praying for you...lifting you up high!!
BTW...a small praise report. I spent the last week with vertigo...my head spinning like three martinis. My chiropractor
snapped my bones back into place yesterday....vertigo is gone. Darlene...it may not be a cure....but it sure makes you feel better and it's worth a try!!

Ooh Darlene, a bad sinus infection is awful - They can give you a shot to make you feel better right away if you ask for one. A trip to the doctor might be worth it. Praying for you to feel better.

Praying For, You Darlene,May Yeshua, Bring you Healing,And Wrap HIS Loving Arms Around you!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com