Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
beware

Folks,
I too am eager about the possibility of the rapture taking place on Sunday of this week. I've been counting the omer with the best of them and I've mentally been thinking that our new life with Christ starts on sunday. Not to spoil anyone's hope but there is a downer in this message as well. Remember this...satan can peer into this realm from where he is at. Anything that we know you can bet that he knows as well. He is a master of deception. Doesn't it seem like we may be getting out of this world just a wee bit easy if sunday is the day. I know I'm not starving and I trust that the rest of you aren't as well. I'm not being physically persecuted and I trust that the rest of you aren't as well. I just believe it's prudent to know our opponent and not be blindsided if there is say a Project Blue Beam or fake rapture that comes on sunday. I know I would be devestated but we are in a spiritual war and we feel like we are almost to the finish line and that also creates a certain amount of vulnerability in us. Believe me I know all the scriptures that point to 2010 and Pentecost and I am hanging a lot of faith on them too. So here's the question in this....are we just looking at one side of the coin here....is there anything we could be overlooking so that we're not blindsided. Honestly I've reached the conclusion through the glass darkly that the rapture could be the event that sends the world into a tailspin whereas before I thought that the Gog/Magog war would preceed the rapture now I'm thinking that it will be post rapture. Any thoughts....In Christ

Re: beware

I too hope pentacost is it. Just a thought. The season of pentacost is from late May to November. Scripture says you will not know the day or hour but you will know the season. Just a thought. Janice

Intriguing thought, Janice . . .

I'm remembering, jon Jesus did say that His return would occur much like things happening in Noah's day, eating, drinking, marrying . .

. . . that makes me think the most devastating judgments fall late in the last half of the trib . .

Wow, we are so close to the Snatch seeing the world headed straight down destruction's path right now, all the while talking nuclear war.

Regarding the pre-trib rapture for the church, I am curious, jon, how the arch-enemy could cause a 'fake' rapture, and who would be missing . . . it would be evident christians would still be here, right

To answer your question Donna about a fake rapture I've read that NASA has the technology to put something up using holograms in which they use 3-D projections to make it look like people are being beamed up. Who would be missing....well we would have a pretty good handle on our own families but if things came on TV with just flat out lies, how would we disprove it in the shortrun. Go out there and google project bluebeam/fake rapture and you'd be amazed what you'd get. Let's not underestimate our very formidable foe and not think of the lengths he will go to. Remember satan knows of the certainty of his demise and he will stop at no lengths. Remember he had the audacity of trying to get Jesus to bow down to him while he was in His 40 days in the desert. Don't think he's going to go hands off with the church....Not trying to ruin everyone's good time but I'd rather be aware of all possibilities.

jon
Doesn't it seem like we may be getting out of this world just a wee bit easy if sunday is the day. I know I'm not starving and I trust that the rest of you aren't as well. I'm not being physically persecuted and I trust that the rest of you aren't as well.

First of all, what comes to mind is the scripture that says that we're not "appointed to wrath."

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Secondly, whenever there has been judgement poured out, like in Sodom and Gommorrah, the Lord got the righteous (Lot and his family) out of there first.

So the LORD said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.” Genesis 18:26

And don't forget how the Lord destroyed the earth by flood except for Noah and his family:

Then the LORD said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. Genesis 7:1

By the same token, I believe that He is going to spare us of the outpouring of His judgment, also.

I have read about the possibility of a rapture deciption too..but if it really happens we will be out of here and they can not make a hollagram of that...

I looked up the season of pentecost and read this....now i feel better ...LOL...will be developing our relationship with Jesus in heaven during this time?

The Season of Pentecost is the Season is which Christians develop their relationship with the risen Christ

Wouldn't it be wild if the true rapture and the fake 'snatch' happened at the very same second. The world would be more confused re: who was seized and taken, . . hmmm, interesting, jon.

It would be just like our Lord to 'time' the rapture the same second of satan's ploy . . . annnnnd, it would be just like our Lord to let the world go deeper in its confusion and rebellion while He prepares to pour out His cleansing and judgments.

I have heard of that Jon. And, nothing surprises me. On Sunday morning I am going to visit this client who is dying and, has invested in the oil company in Israel, and I cannot wait to have a discussion with him about what is going on. I was happy that we were able to get together on Pentecost, I am supposed to care for his cats over Memorial Day weekend. I cannot wait to hear what he thinks about all that is going on now. He is the one in our first meeting that suddenly said...."Jesus is coming soon" and, wow that was over a month ago at our first meeting.

OK so, I won't forget last August when this sweet boy came up to me at a gas station in Atlanta, trying to sell his rap CD, started a conversation and then he asked me....."IS Jesus coming soon""" I posted that incident last August here. Its becoming more and more frequent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will know the difference because, we cannot be deceived.

Email: mariacallison@hotmail.com

Corgi Mom Maria
I have heard of that Jon. And, nothing surprises me. On Sunday morning I am going to visit this client who is dying and, has invested in the oil company in Israel, and I cannot wait to have a discussion with him about what is going on. I was happy that we were able to get together on Pentecost, I am supposed to care for his cats over Memorial Day weekend. I cannot wait to hear what he thinks about all that is going on now. He is the one in our first meeting that suddenly said...."Jesus is coming soon" and, wow that was over a month ago at our first meeting.

OK so, I won't forget last August when this sweet boy came up to me at a gas station in Atlanta, trying to sell his rap CD, started a conversation and then he asked me....."IS Jesus coming soon""" I posted that incident last August here. Its becoming more and more frequent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will know the difference because, we cannot be deceived.

wow thats cool..I came so close to saying that today to the guy who was helping me with my car....I guess I should step out and actually do it....although I have said this to friends and family but not come out (that i can remember) to a complete stranger.

Hi Jon, hope that this one flies straight, and no offense is taken by you or anyone, but I see the Project Blue Beam fake rapture as so much wash a hog.

Why, well I tried to check it out thoroughly, and kept coming up on a weird prophetic site out of New Zealand, with some strange links. This site is by a prophetess sort of woman, who apparently has many axes to grind with some very WORTHY ministers and whole ministries, also WORTHY ! Plainly listed in one of her " words " among many other strange things.

Otherwise, lotsa heavy stuff going down this year, and yes, we should be aware of the possibilities.

Later Bro

Dewey

Five Doves had an article by Susan on this topic May 18th. "Feigned Space Invasion-Recalling "Blue Beam".

For those who may not know:

article by Cartier McCloud

The gist of the article was of concern because the mainstream media had picked up this news. Susan feels they don't promote anything not in line with the NWO agenda and therefore, is very suspicious. She feels somehing is coming down the pike at us.

Interesting to note is the fact that two journalists were researching this project when they both sustained heart attacks and died within weeks of each other. This was Dec., 1996. Prior to the death of one, the Canadian government abducted his daughter in an attempt to dissuade him of pursuing this research. She was never returned. (Enough to cause a heart attack in it's own right.) Neither man had a history of heart disease. Psuedo heart attacks are one of the alleged methods of death induced by Project Blue Beam.

This NASA project has four steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at it's head. The new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government. Without this religion the dictatorship of the NWO is completely impossible. ...why this Blue Beam Project is so important to them. Also why it's been so well hidden until now. (Note: "until now!)

The first step involves the re-evaluation of all archaeological knowledge. It's the "set up", with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations. Supposed new discoveries will explain to all the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Odyssey", the Star Trek series and "Independence Day," which dealt with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders."Jurassic Park" deals with the theories of evolution and claim God's words are lies.

So the first step will focus on various parts of the world where scientific and archeological teachings have indicated arcane mysteries have been buried. These will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines to destroy beliefs of all Christians and Muslims. Their false proof will be designed to do that.
The second step involves a gigantic space show with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world. Each receives in their own language and a different image according to the predominant regional national religious faith. The "new god's" voice will be speaking all languages . The Soviet's have perfected an advance computor, exported them and fed them with minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the electrical, chemical, and biological properties of the human brain/ electromechanical composition of the human body. Languages of all human cultures and their meanings/ dialects have been incorporated into the computers for satellite transmissions. Also fed into these computers are objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. The Soviets, the NWO people, have resorted to suicidal methods with human society. They've allocated electronic wavelengths for every person and every society/culture. It will induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the NWO.

The space show holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above earth.

The results of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ', the new messiah, Maitreya ,for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted on the unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived."

There's even plans for a lifting up of a large number of people as in the rapture through some device referred to as tractor beams. The entire group will be whisked away to to never-never land. The calculated resistance to the universal religion and the new messiah and the ensuing holy wars will result in the loss of human life on a scale never imagined before in all human history.

Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image with deep perspective equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF, and LF waves and optical phenomena. Astonished ardent followers of various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality.

Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will be the antichrist. He'll explain the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted. The religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother and nation against nation. Therefore, all old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age world religion. Of course this will involeve the worship of the new messiah/antichrist. This wil be done in such a manner as to create social and religious disorder on a grand scale with each nation blaming the other for the deception. This will set loose millions of programmed religious fanatics through demon possession on a scale never witnessed before. A time of worldwide political anarchy and general tumult created by some worldwide catastrophe. The U.N. plans to use Beethoven's 'Song of Joy' as the anthem for the introduction of the new age one world religion.

Investigations have shown that the spoken words of a hypnotist may also be converted by electromagnetic energy directly to the subconcious part of the human brain without employing any mechanical devices for receiving and transcording messages. And without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously. Hence, taken out of their own free will. The Illuminati appear to have us in their grip. Their agenda is of total domination , slavery, population reduction, and satan worship.

They want us in the streets protesting or revolting. They'll slaughter us if we do. Be aware . Understand what is going on. Wake up the sleeping public. Gather resources for survival and our unshakeable faith in God. This is a battle for souls. They already have the planet.

(Thank God we know our Redeemer and Savior has other plans.) Still we need to warn fence sitters of future plans of our our own government.

Victory Chanter
Thank you for this.
I remember reading something about this years ago.

btt

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com