Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE LET DOWN

What if the Rapture don't happen Sunday?I have read post where some are leaving because they truly believe that the Rapture will happen during Pentecost and so they stop running the race and sit and wait.I read post where some are excited that the Rapture is coming this Sunday but at the same time they are scared too death they might not go in the Rapture.Then I read where some are just plain leaving.What happens to the ones who might find them self here Monday morning?
We have left the scripture folks and following after something that appears to look as if people are feeding off each other and this is dangerous.If the Rapture does not take place then there are going to be some people seriously let down and I hope this does not effect the young in Christ and hinder their walk with the Lord.
No one knows that day(Rapture)

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

I hope with all my spirit the Rapture happens this Pentecost but I've watched a long time and if the Rapture does not happen this Sunday or this Pentecost...Well I'll keep watching because I know sooner or later "HE" will come but by his timing that according to the word of God we know the signs and seasons but that is all we are to know because God has fixed that day by his own authority and not even the Angels know that day nor will they if we are to believe the words of Jesus.
I post this to warn those who might have a big let down but I hope I'm the one who is wrong and we leave out of here but don't stop running the race if we are here Monday

Re: THE LET DOWN

I completely understand your concern Heaven. I will keep watching for Jesus, even if Pentecost comes and goes. We have to keep watching and believing that one day will be that day. I certainly believe that Pentecost is the best possibility so far, based on the studies of so many bible scholars recently. Either way, we will continue to be watchmen or we will see each other in the clouds finally.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Heaven,
We will get up in the morn and KEEP WATCHING because....

Timothy 4:8: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Matthew 24:45-51: Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

I think i will be vry diappointed but I will wake up plan out my day and continue on with plan A looking and hoping for Plan B

Bless you, Heaven . .

I'll jes' keep on keepin' on watching . . been doing it for 40 years, why quit now . . This year I admit has been unique , ,.

To warn others to be careful and not place a stumbling block in the path of others is not the evil servant but rather the servant of Christ telling brothers and sisters if for some reason the Lord don't come UNTIL he is ready and not this Pentecost to not quit watching but to continue running the race and there is a difference in the evil servant and a servant using a little discernment that comes from reading God's word.
Hope I'm wrong and we all do meet in the clouds.What a meeting that will be with our Lord and all our loved ones who are already with the Lord.
Keep watching

Heaven
To warn others to be careful and not place a stumbling block in the path of others is not the evil servant but rather the servant of Christ telling brothers and sisters if for some reason the Lord don't come UNTIL he is ready and not this Pentecost to not quit watching but to continue running the race and there is a difference in the evil servant and a servant using a little discernment that comes from reading God's word.
Hope I'm wrong and we all do meet in the clouds.What a meeting that will be with our Lord and all our loved ones who are already with the Lord.
Keep watching

i hope you are wrong too..

But if I'm right I hope you all continue to keep watching.We have only one authority really to go by that we can trust 100% and that being the word of God and when that word says "No one knows that day then you can believe that No one knows that day.The Father is keeping that day to himself,why?We are not told only to be ready and as far as that goes "HE" could come tonight!
Just sayin...

That race has a name, "The Race of Perseverance". We keep in the race and fight the good fight of faith. The finish line is in sight!

Victory Chanter
That race has a name, "The Race of Perseverance". We keep in the race and fight the good fight of faith. The finish line is in sight!

Your exactly right

Victory Chanter

Amen Victory - we'll continue on... disappointed but knowing it still has to be soon - still looking for this year!

Heaven
But if I'm right I hope you all continue to keep watching.We have only one authority really to go by that we can trust 100% and that being the word of God and when that word says "No one knows that day then you can believe that No one knows that day.The Father is keeping that day to himself,why?We are not told only to be ready and as far as that goes "HE" could come tonight!
Just sayin...

yes ma'am .. I have paln B already to go if plan A does not follow through....or is it the other way around...lol..I have plan A and plan B... I was going back and forth about having my car repaired...it is going to cost over $600, its a computer part ..my A/c is not blowing cold air and well this is texas adn it is already HOT...so I was thinking should I wait or get it fixed now...the part will be in saturday so if the rapture happens sunday I will have a/C for one whole day....but if it does not happen then I would not have another chance to get it fix until the next week end...leaving me all week driving around in the heat.....so I decided to be cautious and get it fixed now..... I think thats wise and what Jesus would expects me to do ....I have to occupy ...and I have responsibilities that He gave me to take care of no matter what...He will come back for me eventually if not sunday and He will contiue to provide all my needs until He does....This I have faith in....

joyful susan
Heaven
Just sayin...

yes ma'am .. I have paln B already to go if plan A does not follow through....or is it the other way around...lol..I have plan A and plan B... I was going back and forth about having my car repaired...it is going to cost over $600, its a computer part ..my A/c is not blowing cold air and well this is texas adn it is already HOT...so I was thinking should I wait or get it fixed now...the part will be in saturday so if the rapture happens sunday I will have a/C for one whole day....but if it does not happen then I would not have another chance to get it fix until the next week end...leaving me all week driving around in the heat.....so I decided to be cautious and get it fixed now..... I think thats wise and what Jesus would expects me to do ....I have to occupy ...and I have responsibilities that He gave me to take care of no matter what...He will come back for me eventually if not sunday and He will contiue to provide all my needs until He does....This I have faith in....[/quote

OK

Donna its been 40 years for me too. And yes this year is unique and if Sunday comes and goes and here we still are well We just keep watching. Dont we call these rapture alert days.

I think that this year is very unique too and I can't even make plans for anything but the rapture at this point! Everything is just so out of whack and so much pointing to the rapture that I will just keep going one day at a time, if we are still here after Sunday.

I have already adjusted my thinking to this outcome and I truly believe that we are right, at least as far as 2010 and probably Pentecost because of the dispensation change!

Melissa
I think that this year is very unique too and I can't even make plans for anything but the rapture at this point! Everything is just so out of whack and so much pointing to the rapture that I will just keep going one day at a time, if we are still here after Sunday.

I have already adjusted my thinking to this outcome and I truly believe that we are right, at least as far as 2010 and probably Pentecost because of the dispensation change!

i agree with you adn if we are stil lhere monday I will have to fill out the application for my pell grant ....start looking for a new place to live when my lease is up and well things I have not wanted to do because of al lthe signs...it is hard to plan when there is a chance we will not be here..I would rather keep the $600 adn leave it here for someone to find and use than fix my car...but if we do not leave then I need the A/C...it gets to hot here and I have kids to drive around....that can get sick if it is hot in the car....but i understand it is hard to plan....

JSue, It is a lot of mental adjusting and I guess we just have to keep doing what we need to do until we are out of here! My hubby keeps trying to get me to plan for the future with him and it is really hard to not keep saying there is no future!! I think he is really starting to actually believe me though!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com