Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can you feel it!

I'm so happy I could just jump up and touch the sky.
(and it would be a very long jump since I am very short).
I mean there is NOTHING in this world that would make me want to stay here instead of being with Jesus.
Not my husband, kid, family, friends, pets, possessions etc.
Uh oh I think I have caught it and it's going to spread to others it's the much anticipted long awaited
RAPTURE FERVOR!!!

Re: Can you feel it!

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

Romans 8:38

I am fairly sure this is what you have, irreversible as matter of fact.

Hi Little Anne;
I can feel it too...what it is ain't exactly clear...but something is going to happen. I have to reason that the revival America needs so badly would get it's jump start because of the rapture.
Nothing will ever compare to being in the rapture, the Bema Judgment, The wedding feast, the intimacy of the bride with the Groom and....being presented to The Father as pure, clean, spotless and perfect. WOW!!!
We will be in heaven....while life on earth will be hell itself!!!

I eat, drink, sleep, and walk Rapture. I can not think of anything else but being with Jesus. I hear people making plans and I just want to scream. We may not even be here, don't you guys see whats going on can't your understand this may be the end. I can not stop thinking about being home! I love my family dearly but I love Jesus WAY more. He is my everything my all, He is my day my night my morning my afternoon my breakfast my lunch my dinner my coffee my soda my tea. I feel like a school girl when I think about him...Sorry I just had to get that out now breath...and...good.

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

Thank you Knight Michael for posting these videos I
loved them!!!

I love you Jesus and adore you your my everything your all I need!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Yes! I just had the awesomest Rapture dream ever! Will post details during the day... :)

BrendaR: I'm right with you there, sister!!! You go ahead and PREACH IT!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT THINGS IN YOUR POST!!1 AGREE WITH IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY! COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!

BrendaR
I eat, drink, sleep, and walk Rapture. I can not think of anything else but being with Jesus. I hear people making plans and I just want to scream. We may not even be here, don't you guys see whats going on can't your understand this may be the end. I can not stop thinking about being home! I love my family dearly but I love Jesus WAY more. He is my everything my all, He is my day my night my morning my afternoon my breakfast my lunch my dinner my coffee my soda my tea. I feel like a school girl when I think about him...Sorry I just had to get that out now breath...and...good.

AMEN!!! to that, Brenda...for I know FULL well how you feel, sis. Frankly, I find it all very frustrating about the way folks carry on in their lives as if nothing wonderful can happen, like our Rapture could happen anytime now. It's especially frustrating, when it comes to ones' non-Believer loved ones, who couldn't care less.

While we Believers have the Rapture, and finally seeing our belived Bridegroom, Jesus, always on our minds and s. I'm always looking skywards, hopefully 'n' -fully to catch sight Heaven's door opening up for us, and for when Jesus descends in THE cloud to receive us to Himself.

I too, feel like an excited giddy school girl as well, b/c I can't wait to see Him.

Tammy

Amen BrendaR!!!
I totally agree 110% with ya girl!!!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

I definitely can feel it! I'm having a real hard time sleeping at night. I lay awake for hours praying for my sons, and other lost loved ones, Israel, Netanyahu anyone I can think of.

I think constantly about what the rapture will be like. How will it feel? What we will see. What Jesus will look like, what heaven will be like. My husband and I talk about it all the time.

I hear music in my sprit. If I listened to a song on the radio, or CD or even a video clip, I hear it playing in my spirit, sometimes all night long!

I live under the shadow of the rapture every minute. I expect with every breath, for it to be my last, in this body!

I tell everyone time is up and Jesus is coming. After CJ's study on Daniel, I'm convinced that this is the year, and most likely Pentecost Sunday is the day.
That would put us out of here anywhere from Saturday evening to Sunday morning. Peter said it was about 9:00 in the morning right after the Holy Spirit fell. That would be 1:00am in the morning on Saturday for me in the CT time zone.

I hope I hope! But either way.....I'm in it for the long haul. It's been almost 30 years of watching and waiting and being wrong. But it has NEVER been like this!

I think we may actually go home this time!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Oh boy, I feel it big time today! Wow! how do I function? We are going to see Jesus!!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Yesterday, I especially felt it. I didn't even have the desire to polish my newphew's "C"-shaped components (for those off-road vehicles) either. It wasn't b/c I was lazy either. It purely was a case of listlessness, and not caring much about worldly things.

I also ponder whether or not I should do any grocery shopping this weekend, when this very well may be our last weekend on earth too. I just feel as though I'm in totally complete Limboland, as the rest of you may also feel too.

Tammy

got leaving on my mind ......
Jesus , I love you , love all that belongs to YOU !
Love those you are calling now to repentance that that may gO with The Church when we are taken from this earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com