Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Billy Graham wants to give 1 more sermon

By Jonathan Walczak • May 19, 2010

MONTREAT — The Rev. Billy Graham hopes to deliver at least one more sermon as the 91-year-old evangelist enters his sunset years, a spokesman said Tuesday.

No final decision has been made about a time, location or format, said A. Larry Ross, a longtime spokesman for Graham.

“At this point, anything else is speculation,” he said.

A Charlotte television station reported that Graham could preach at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, though Ross stressed that might not happen.

Graham and his son, the Rev. Franklin Graham, have discussed the possibility of videotaping a sermon, Ross said.

“While it is yet to be seen whether that vision will become a reality, it is encouraging that he remains healthy, alert and committed to his lifelong calling,” Ross said.

Graham's last crusade was in New York in 2005, and his strength now is limited.

“At 91 years of age, he realizes that he's quite possibly in the sunset years of his life,” Ross said. “He's trying to make every day count, knowing that one day he will join his wife, Ruth, in Heaven,” Ross said.

Graham has previously joined his son on crusades, including one in 2006 in New Orleans in which he saw areas destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

He most recently met in his Montreat home with President Barack Obama while the president was vacationing in Asheville and hosted former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in November.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20100519/NEWS/305190032

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

Re: Billy Graham wants to give 1 more sermon

Oh what a blessing it would be to hear Dr. Graham preach one more sermon. I pray this will happen.

Me too Lynn I hope he will be able to before we are gone!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Could you imagine it coming out right before the rapture and many getting saved at the last minute?

Also how many would get saved after the rapture because of his video..WOWOW

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I Billy Graham too, and would love to see him preach one more time B4 we're raptured.

Of course, we all know that TBN would be more than thrilled to cover his sermon, so that he'll be seen worldwide by satellite dishes everywhere.

Wonder if his old gang; Cliff Barrows & George Beverly Shea, will also join him & his son, Franklin, as well?

Tammy

Just how awesome would that be??!!!!!??

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Southern Grace

Like, totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy

I hope I get to hear that sermom !! Bless his heart ! Love him so much ...so many years of witnessing , bb

Southern Grace

It would be more awesome for that shout "COME UP HERE" this Sunday May 23rd..

I believe Mr. Graham would be more excited about that..

I know I would be..

Joseph

My husband got saved at a Billy Graham crusade.

Can you believe George Beverly Shea is 100 years old. Cliff Barrows is up there too . . what a great gifted team . . would love to see them together one more time . .

Dear Friends;
I have always thought that Billy Graham was the last of the great prophets...like Elisha. I hope Billy gets to preach again because most people would realize it would be a historical event. Perhaps America would tune in and listen just one more time.

This could be Gods plan since he knows what a powerful man he is!!!

And would be a great way to end this world going out with a bang with Jesus giving it to the world through Billy and then sweeping us away to safety!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=667676418

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com