Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Revelation Song.

Last evening in choir we practiced that wonderful song...Revelation Song. We all love it.

Well, as I was singing along, I just kept thinking over and over, this Sunday we all will either be singing that song here at Church or before The Throne of God !

How timely that was.

We also practiced for Sunday, Amazing Grace my chains are gone. How absolutely timely is That? Another song we will be singing Sunday one place or the other! Glory!

Re: Revelation Song.

Mary Ann
Last evening in choir we practiced that wonderful song...Revelation Song. We all love it.

Well, as I was singing along, I just kept thinking over and over, this Sunday we all will either be singing that song here at Church or before The Throne of God !

How timely that was.

We also practiced for Sunday, Amazing Grace my chains are gone. How absolutely timely is That? Another song we will sing Sunday one way or the other!

Oh I love it!! I am crying now. Thank You for blessing us with this.

Mary Ann
Oh I love it!! I am crying now. Thank You for blessing us with this.

This is a most beautiful song!

Tears of JOY because I know he rose and lives and we will be with him soon oh so very soon!!

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

...the part where Mary runs after Jesus as a little boy because He fell and you know how you pick your child up quickly and hold them to you to help them feel better faster, well its the same as when she runs after Jesus when He fell on the walk to cross ,

and you know that was so horrible for her as a mother, it just breaks your heart too, besides she knew He had to go through all of this for all of humanity,

its just incredible our Creator loves us so much He became as one of us so He could keep us from eternal death.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Love signing this at church.....

I love this song too!! But it makes me sad to see what Jesus had to go through for all our ungrateful souls!!!

Only a real King would die for people that do not desrve it Jesus is the King of all Kings!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

That is a powerful video. The images of The cross are hard to watch because Jesus suffered so much, and We love Him So.

It is hard and I want to look away and hide my eyes.

But I never want to forget what He went through for me. OR how gruesome it was . What a cost , I stand forgiven at The Cross. !

Very Soon , we will see Him as King of Kings in all His deserved Glory. All Hail King Jesus !

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com