Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Vivid Rapture Dream

Had a vivid rapture dream last night! Not a vision, but a dream...

My wife and I were sitting in bed, reading, when a distant point of light appeared beyond the ceiling. Lines of light emanated from it.

We thought we were imagining things, so we closed our eyes and could still see it.

Eyes open, we recognized it was Jesus at a distance. We could see Him and still see the ceiling.

"Every eye shall see Him."

The rapture? But what about the kids? Our hearts were comforted that our children would be joining us.

I started to rise towards the ceiling, Jesus was calling to me, "Come up here."

But my wife was scared, so I reached out to her with my hand, and she took it, and we rose through the ceiling like ghosts. I could see the attic, insulation, wood, etc.

Then we saw the rooftops and trees of our neighborhood. Faster and faster we rose up into clouds, then darkness.

In a moment, we rose through a layer, and found ourselves above a new world, with mountains, lakes, fields and forests.

Pristine. Colorful. NO sign of anything evil.

We could fly around, and I saw a ship on a lake, and I flew in for a closer look. It was like a cruise ship.

My wife told me to quit playing around, so, I asked which way do we go? She pointed, and I knew we needed to meet with Jesus.

Then I woke up quickly, I sat up and took a deep breath. Totally awake and aware. The clock was exactly 3:00AM.

----

Now, understand that this was just a dream. A vivid one at that.

So, it's NOT prophecy, nor do I think the rapture will occur this way. (I think a massive earthquake occurs first, as the dead in Christ rise, then we who remain...)

Nor can I claim it's from the Lord. Could've just been my imagination or pizza... ;)

But I'll share it with you guys anyway. It was very comforting... :)

Re: Vivid Rapture Dream

Loved your dream Abe. Sure make me want to shoot up to our new home right now. Got lots of goosebumps just reading your description. Can't wait.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Abe I also love your dream and I love how Jesus comforted you about your children..What an awesome God we serve..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

AbeOwitz,
Thank you so much for sharing your dream. So encouraging.
You must have thought that you were leaving there and then.
Every Blessing as we continue to wait.
Edelweiss

I also thank you for being honest about the dream being a dream, but also sharing it. I had my first Rapture dream this year as well.

Mine was not like yours. Mine was a warning. I believe the weather will be worse. I was surrounded by tornados with a group meeting in a building and I saw a sign that said, "The Rapture is Today", written in red.

So I believe it's possible that the weather will continue to get worse.

How funny your wife told you to be on your way,

I hope too my children aren't afraid, we have talked about it but being able to hold hands is good.

Thanks for telling us, sounds really neat.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Pristine. Colorful. NO sign of anything evil.

What a wonderful vision brother... Yes, anytime you have color, that is a vision..

I've had both open visions and dream like visions..

That sounds like a blessing to you from the Lord of his soon coming... WOW... Wonderful..

And thanks so much for sharing with us..

Joseph

Great dream. I felt like I was experiencing it just reading it.

In my 3 Visions of the Rapture. There was a perfectly built glistening white CRUISE Ship in each one. So, you seeing a Cruise ship ties in with what I was shown as well.

On board the Cruise ship every one was a Born Again Christian. We were all shouting, singing, weeping with joy...

"Thank you JESUS, Thank you Jesus! We Love you Jesus! Thank you JESUS!!!"

I could not stop in the first vision shouting over and over...

"Thank you JESUS!!!"

We were all filled with joy unspeakable. I could not contain my endless joy, bliss, and gratitude for our KING JESUS CHRIST saving us from the terrible ordeal unfolding all over the planet that the very second the Rapture occurs.

I do not know the day nor the hour, nor the event that causes the Rapture to occur, but I do know for certian that the Rapture will occur and the joy of being saved, finally leaving the miserable, fallen, evil world may take a few decades to wear off before I, we, can say anything other then...

"Thank you JESUS, Thank you JESUS, Thank you JESUS!!!"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com