<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Finally Get It!!! Pentacost Must Fall On A Sunday (May 23) 2010!! It Is The Law!!

On March 29-30, 2010 the feast of Passover occurred on that Monday-Tuesday of the calendar month of Nisan!

Then as of March 31, 2010 began the 50 day count of the omer that last for 50 days until or up to the feast of Pentacost!!

This was to have already occurred on this May 18, 2010!!

But that was this last Wednesday on the calendar!! Even though it was the legitament 6th day of Sivan on the Jewish Calendar it still did not meet the requirements of the jewish law!!!

The feast of Pentacost must fall on a sunday or sabbath day followed by our sunday on the calendar!!

On March 31, 2010 was the feast of unleaven bread which is the correct time to start the 50 day count!

This is during the harvest time when the green ear appears in the barley and then the crop is harvested and some of the firstfruits is presented to the priests in the temple in a wave offering to the Lord!!

This Pentacost is always on the 49th day of this 50 day count and it must fall on a sabbath day or I guess you have to follow the calendar to the next coming sabbath day!!

Since this Pentacost fell on a Wednesday it seems feasible that you have to go to the next sabbath day which will be this Saturday!

On the jewish calendar this Saturday is the jewish sabbath!!! Then on this Sunday is the Pentacost 50th day!!!

This year of 2010 the Pentacost feast fell on the jewish calendar day of the month on a Wednesday or the 6th of Sivan!

So for this Pentacost to meet the requirements of the law it will have to be celebrated on this Saturaday and Sunday of this weekend or the date May 22,23, 2010!

I now understand how this feast is not a fixed date on the jewish calendar!

Somewhat like no man knows the day or the hour to be exact!!

So we are still clearly in a watch period until this weekend is over or until May 23rd is over!

I say the harvest could be gathered into the barn up until the end of May or just before the start of Summer!!

All we can say for sure is that we are to remain in watch mode as we wait for our Lords' appearing; and as we watch for more crucial prophetic signs to surface on the world scene!!!

Hang in their everybody!!!!

Re: I Finally Get It!!! Pentacost Must Fall On A Sunday (May 23) 2010!! It Is The Law!!

Wow, Scott, what a coincidence! I did the exact same study yesterday, did the same count as you did, and came up with the exact same conclusion! The only difference is, you had the boldness to post your findings and I didn't! I lack the confidence to do that like ya'll do, so this is a good lesson to me: take a chance and step to the plate! As a matter of fact, I missed the plate completely!!

GOOD JOB, BUDDY!!

Re: I Finally Get It!!! Pentacost Must Fall On A Sunday (May 23) 2010!! It Is The Law!!

Lisa that is the reason why I post some of my "DAAH!! messages!

I am thinking that there are great folks out there, not at all unlike you and me, who are completely stumped on all these other major studies and calculations; and so I just break it down on their and my level!!!

I have to have things simplidfied or I will not be able to follow the bouncing ball!!!

You see Lisa the Stratagem of the human intellect is of a complex maturation that it befits the intellectual paradiam to matrix all the overlaying complexities of all stratified influxes of human thought and emotion to rotate a balance of compatible leverage on all levels of human understanding!!!

Lisa! Now see how simple this is to follow!!! Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!!!

You see Lisa the Stratagem of the human intellect is of a complex maturation that it befits the intellectual paradiam to matrix all the overlaying complexities of all stratified influxes of human thought and emotion to rotate a balance of compatible leverage on all levels of human understanding!!!

HUH????

WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT, WILLIS???

Ha! Ha! Ha!!! That be a very cute but funny picture picture!

Are you puzzled my wise little grasshopper friend!!!

Don't be confused!! I do not know what that paragraph means either!!

I just made it up!!! That is another form of my dry humor! Saying nothing with a blizzard of intellectual verbage!!!

Lisa I use to come up with this stuff all the time!!

Our friend Humbly does a great job of this when we use to banter back and forth on the forum in our hayday!!!

It can get old real quick if you know what I mean!!!

But once in a while it is fun to see the puzzled look on others faces!!!

Did I say to see the puzzled look on others faces!!!

This is a faceless website!!! What could I possible mean by that?!!!

Humble does a great job of this when we use to banter back and forth on the forum in our hayday!!!

Who's Humble? You mean Humbly???

Now you got me laughing Lisa with that surprise Arnold boy's picture!! I wasn't expecting him to show up!!! What a great comeback!!!

Lisa I caught my mistake but not in time for you to post your reply!!! Boy these messageboards run at such a high rate of speed!! This isn't your fathers oldsmolbile--is it?!!!

He popped into my mind while I was scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck you were saying!!

I would have LOVED to have seen yours and Humblys posts together! That must have been a hoot!!

Lisa I caught my mistake but not in time for you to post your reply!!! Boy these messageboards run at such a high rate of speed!! This isn't your fathers oldsmolbile--is it?!!!

Nope. It's my daddy's T-Bird!!

And we'll have FUN FUN FUN till my daddy took the T-Bird away!!!

Lisa I'm at least glad it was him and not Alfred E. Newman of the Mad Magazine who popped in your head!!!

That guy gives me horsy dreams: night-MARES(Mares is a horse of course!!)

That guy gives me horsy dreams: night-MARES(Mares is a horse of course!!)

Got it, Mr. Ed!!!

These young folks here won't know who Mr. Ed is!!

Lisa they will know if they watch a cable channel that has all those old sitcoms in syndication!!!

In my town they have a cable channel that has many old tv shows that I really do not have time to watch!!!

I am so glad that I am not a couch potato 24/7!!!

But I still watch a few hours of cable every night!!!

Mostly the cable news shows on the Fox network!!! And a movie or two, once in awhile!!!

I do watch the other cable network news on CNN and the other Headline news just to see how balanced they are---NOT!!! They all make fun of the fox network!!!

What a bunch of losers!!! They have to do that because their rating are hurting bad!!!!

Lisa our good sister Star just posted a short but final message!!!

I think she is saying goodbye!!!

If true that is sad!!! We will truely miss her!!!

If we truely are gone by this weekend then she was indeed correct all along!!!

But if we will have to wait for a few more months then maybe she didn't hit the target!!!

All I can say that here in Calleforney, there ARE no re-runs of Mr. Ed! But we do have re-runs of I Love Lucy, Fantasy Island, Bewitched, and The Andy Griffith Show! I watch those on occasion myself....not too often.

Oh oh... let me go back and see Star's message...

...okay, I'm back. That made me very sad.

Lisa I have to go now!! I need to get some things done today!!

It was great fun talking to you!!! Will do it again!!

I see Joyful Susan is on Star's post!!! Maybe you two can chat for awhile!!!

I'll be back tomorrow!!! God Bless all of you until then!!!

Okay, buddy, good talking to you, too!

I'll try to catch up to Joyful Susan!

GREAT SCOTT!!!!

OF COURSE!!!!

I FINALLY GET IT ALSO!!!!

IT'S SO SIMPLE!!!!!

WE JUST NEED TO GO BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGlrobvb-ao

Lisa I was thinking this was friday! Here the library closes earily on that night!!

But since it is thursday I have a few minutes to waste!!

JR! Thanks buddy! I knew us cavemen would get it soon or later!!!
Ouch!!! I just burnt my finger on this substance that is hot and glows real bright--What should we call it??!!

You know what Scott this could be another indication

that we really are changing from the Church Age to

the Law since you put it that way,

You all are funny

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com