Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What RITA should be Like!!!

What amazing threads on here!!!!
I just can't keep from reading them!!

This is exactly the way it should be here!!
Amazing the power of prayer!!

Re: What RITA should be Like!!!

Southern Grace,

Yes, I'm seeing a HUGE difference since the moderators kicked the trolls out! I'm also seeing posts being delated right and left, like the ones who are saying goodbye like Star, Virginia, 2HH, etc. I would assume that they're deleated before there are hurt feelings and they start to snowball again. Big difference here. Much more peaceful.

The problem as I see it though Mike is that as believers, we should all be basically on the same page.

We were seeing huge doctrinal differences on the board which only causes strife.

It is just like regular churches deal with. People all get different opinions and then they split and one group goes off and forms a new church.

That's just what happened here. I think it's unreasonable to expect everyone to stay together and be frustrated when it's clear that neither side was shifting their views.

May God show us all His Way and His Truth. That's all that matters!

Blessings bro!

Amen Diane - as sad as it is.

Diane C
The problem as I see it though Mike is that as believers, we should all be basically on the same page.

We were seeing huge doctrinal differences on the board which only causes strife.

It is just like regular churches deal with. People all get different opinions and then they split and one group goes off and forms a new church.

That's just what happened here. I think it's unreasonable to expect everyone to stay together and be frustrated when it's clear that neither side was shifting their views.

May God show us all His Way and His Truth. That's all that matters!

Blessings bro!

Wise words, Diane. Exactly how I see things, as well. I wonder what everyone will do in heaven when people will not be allowed to take their marbles & go build walls somewhere else.

At the same time, the Holy Spirit should not be quenched. The Lord does speak through people (including his prophets) from time to time. Closing your ears to the Lord's prophets is not wise. They do give warnings that allow repentance to come... & yes, there are a few true prophets in this generation, like every generation before us. I wonder if Elijah's or Jonah's words would be allowed on RITA. Pretty harsh stuff, but they came straight from the throne room. Just wondering.

That said, I will say I've only seen words from one or two true prophets posted here. It has been a morass of prophetic sludge, mostly from unproven prophets. An example of a true prophet in our generation is David Wilkerson. VERY rarely is a true prophet female. Look at the examples in the word. There was only one true female prophet in Israel that I can think of — Deborah. 9 out of 10 are male... just the way the Lord set it up. He generally only gives that gift to a woman when a man passes on it (as in Deborah's case). Take it up with God, ladies. He doesn't change. I always question a "prophetess" because this isn't normally God's way of doing things. But, I will say the one true prophetess who prayed & spoke over me in my life was hugely anointed. 1 in a million. Be careful in this area that you are not stepping out in the spirit of Jezebel.

Can you imagine the tour of heaven if these rifts were allowed? The Pentecostal & "non-denominational" precinct to your left... the Methodist to the south... all recovering Catholics to the west... Episcopals & Lutherans to the chilly northland... & don't forget the Baptist ward to the east. Large walls will be erected soon between them, so ya'll can't share your views or anything. Ya, RIGHT.

...to say nothing of racial & other divisions. Don't get me started.

This reminds me so much of, well, Israel at the moment.

The sooner we all try to get along, the better... on both sides of these issues.

Demoninational (er, I mean denominational) lines & doctrinal divisions are two of the biggest things I look forward to seeing go away. The end result is the enemy wins when we're divided.

Of course, the answer is going to the Lord for the answers. People don't do that, though. They'd rather bicker & argue for control (another sign of Jezebel). Jezebel sure is bizzy these days. A large part of what the Jezebel spirit does is usurp & emasculate the position of a man. There are quite a few books out there on this topic. My father always said this would be the most prominent spirit to fight in the church in the end times. This coincides with the return of Elijah & part of why he will return. He will defeat her with the Lord's help once again.

I say let's focus on what we have in common rather than what divides us while we wait.

Exactly!!
Everyone just excited about the rapture!! What could be any better?????
Oh yea, actually being RAPTURED and being with our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Yes, . . it's wonderful to share the richness of peace here again. It's noticeable the 'division' is gone.

Mike
Isn't that what censorship is all about? Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your position. How sad. This should not be in the body of Christ.

The ones who left did so on their own, started their own forum, and felt their 'doctrine' did not fit with RITA's.

Wishing them well . . as we do RITA . .

The ugliness of a few days ago was bad but I feel it was a "cleansing experience" (doctrinally) for all of us.
RITA is now better than ever and all of us have grown closer together.

Love you all

Little Anne
I feel it was a "cleansing experience" (doctrinally) for all of us.
RITA is now better than ever and all of us have grown closer together.

Love you all

Exactly, sis . . . proving the storm was necessary, and now the calming waters surely make us more appreciative of RITA and all here . . .

With all our hearts, we are relying on the Holy Spirit's lead . . amen!!

Mods,
Thank you (if you get my drift).

You're welcome, sis!!!

TN Dove
At the same time, the Holy Spirit should not be quenched. The Lord does speak through people (including his prophets) from time to time. Closing your ears to the Lord's prophets is not wise. They do give warnings that allow repentance to come... & yes, there are a few true prophets in this generation, like every generation before us. I wonder if Elijah's or Jonah's words would be allowed on RITA. Pretty harsh stuff, but they came straight from the throne room. Just wondering.

That said, I will say I've only seen words from one or two true prophets posted here. It has been a morass of prophetic sludge, mostly from unproven prophets. An example of a true prophet in our generation is David Wilkerson. VERY rarely is a true prophet female. Look at the examples in the word. There was only one true female prophet in Israel that I can think of — Deborah. 9 out of 10 are male... just the way the Lord set it up. He generally only gives that gift to a woman when a man passes on it (as in Deborah's case). Take it up with God, ladies. He doesn't change. I always question a "prophetess" because this isn't normally God's way of doing things. But, I will say the one true prophetess who prayed & spoke over me in my life was hugely anointed. 1 in a million. Be careful in this area that you are not stepping out in the spirit of Jezebel.

Can you imagine the tour of heaven if these rifts were allowed? The Pentecostal & "non-denominational" precinct to your left... the Methodist to the south... all recovering Catholics to the west... Episcopals & Lutherans to the chilly northland... & don't forget the Baptist ward to the east. Large walls will be erected soon between them, so ya'll can't share your views or anything. Ya, RIGHT.

...to say nothing of racial & other divisions. Don't get me started.

This reminds me so much of, well, Israel at the moment.

The sooner we all try to get along, the better... on both sides of these issues.

Demoninational (er, I mean denominational) lines & doctrinal divisions are two of the biggest things I look forward to seeing go away. The end result is the enemy wins when we're divided.

Of course, the answer is going to the Lord for the answers. People don't do that, though. They'd rather bicker & argue for control (another sign of Jezebel). Jezebel sure is bizzy these days. A large part of what the Jezebel spirit does is usurp & emasculate the position of a man. There are quite a few books out there on this topic. My father always said this would be the most prominent spirit to fight in the church in the end times. This coincides with the return of Elijah & part of why he will return. He will defeat her with the Lord's help once again.

I say let's focus on what we have in common rather than what divides us while we wait.

I agree with you Kerry. As my old pastor used to say, "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater", and it always stuck with me when he said that. There ARE true prophets out there and we need to make sure we don't cast them all away. It does make it difficult though to figure out who is truly hearing from God and who is not.

I believe the Jezebel spirit is alive and well too bro. I can and will admit that as a women we have MUCH power over men and can sway them fairly easily. This can be because of sex, or good cookin, or a man may back down just because he wants to be gentle with a woman and not hurt her.

This is of course good to treat women with respect and gentleness, but we as women have a responsibility not to become tyrants as well. We start throwing our opinions around and verbally abusing men by telling them how they have to listen to us, etc. and it can get really ugly.

I think women by nature are controlling (maybe some of that mama bear spirit), but we sure can take it too far, and with the world telling us to "get out there and do whatever we want", and tv shows that show women how to manipulate men, satan is just having a hey day. He knows women's natural tendencies and he exploits them.

I have never been one for the "women power" type mentality where all us women get together and change everything. I think that is dangerous and a breeding ground for pride and the Jezebel spirit.

Yikes, I sure hope this post is taken in the right way and I have not offended my sisters. It's hard to make what I am trying to say fully understood just by typing...

Lisaleenie
Yes, I'm seeing a HUGE difference since the moderators kicked the trolls out! I'm also seeing posts being delated right and left, like the ones who are saying goodbye like Star, Virginia, 2HH, etc. I would assume that they're deleated before there are hurt feelings and they start to snowball again. Big difference here. Much more peaceful.

Did Star, Virginia and 2HH leave? I guess I've been too busy with finals. I missed all the excitement.

Star and Virginia were relative newcomers, but 2HH has been here a long time. I'll miss her posts.

As far as censorship, I don't know if this is censorship or not. This isn't a free press question. This is like a conversation in someone's living room, and the owner of the living room has a right to set the ground rules and ask anyone violating those to leave her house. This is the same way.

On the other hand, truthful debate should not be feared. However, with politics and religion, we spend more time talking than listening, and true debate rarely happens. I think in the name of harmony within the living room, the haus fraus have the right to ask those in the kaffee klatch to abide by their rules or leave. I'm okay with that. If i don't like the way the thing's being run, I also have the right to leave. Why should that be one-sided? They should have the right to ask me to go, as well.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com