Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Outrage of the day . . ~~~

Outrage of the Day 5-16-2010, by Ryan Booth

The Obama administration is apologizing to the Chinese for America’s record on human rights, specifically bringing up the Arizona immigration law as an example of how bad a country we are.

You read that correctly. We are apologizing to a nation that limits families to one child and forcibly aborts others, a nation that persecutes Christians and other religious believers,

a nation that has systematically oppressed another (Tibet) and crushed opposition,

a nation where the word “democracy” is blocked from the Internet, a nation where prisoners are routinely tortured,

a nation which executes more “criminals” than the rest of the world combined and where “tax fraud” is a capital crime —

we are apologizing to them for our human rights record, including the pretended horrific abuse of asking people who can’t speak English if they are in the U.S. Legally.

To read more on this "apology": http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZGU4ZjQxZmJmNjhmNTlkYTdhZjNjYWVhZmRjZTMwOGQ=

Re: Outrage of the day . . ~~~

Outrage is almost too mild a word for this abominable behavior. Everytime he opens his mouth he proves himself to be anti-American. Sickening

I can't take much more of this impostor ... how did it ever get this bad?

I know and we have a Supreme Court, Congress and Senators that are not saying ANYTHING!!!

It drives me crazy,

but most people don't even flinch anymore.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Outrage IS an understatement! This is NOT the country that I grew up in anymore!!!

Here's how I see it...

Once we are gone... Then those that love these liberals and voted for "change" will get it, poetic justice in an ironic way..

Joseph

G_R_R_R!

Wow, it doesn't get more unreal than that. Truth really is stranger than fiction!

Did any of us ever think we would see this day??

Well, yah, cause we believe the bible, but now it is so real and just crazy.

I bet the Chinese are laughing it up behind our backs though.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com