Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am scared

I am getting so scared about rapture.I know we all are born again in my family and my 13 yr old son recently got baptized with a Holy Spirit...but I am so fretting ,what if I am not ready,the more I try the more I see my sins and my bankrupcy...will everybody who is born again go or only the best of them?

Email: tatsianapicard@gmail.com

Re: I am scared

The bible says "he who has this hope in him, purifies himself. This is what you are feeling the purifying purge of the Holy Spirit as we get closer.

I think about it this way: We have been sealed and given the "spark of God" in our spirit. (He came into us at salvation). When He comes, I think that spark, (which is a down payment of the final purchase), will explode in and instant we will be changed. " This mortal will put on immortality".

If you have the life of Christ, the Holy Spirit is preparing you for that time. You will go! No fear, just great anticipation! Rejoice!

Email: weaman@mac.com

When you repent of your sins, God totally ERASES them. He doesn't see them or remember them.
The enemy remembers and tries to throw the sin back in your face.
Relax and rejoice. If you've repented, those sins are NO MORE. EVER. Tell Satan to back off. You belong to God.

Don't worry, Tatsiana, the Lord is going to see you through, right to the very end.

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ Phillippians 1:6

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. I Thessalonians 5:23

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. John 6:37

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:30

We are SEALED with the Holy Spirit until the day of our redemption! We are PRESERVED BLAMELESS at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ! He Who has done a good work in you will complete it UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST!!

You are in the Lord's capable hands, Tatsiana. Rest in Him.

Tatsiana - I believe you are a new poster? (I don't recognize your name). Welcome!

Maybe you missed Tom's excellent thread "Are All Christians Going In The Rapture?". Reading it might allay some of your concerns.

Blessings to you, and rest in the knowledge that our Lord takes care of His sheep.

That post of Tom's is indeed good.

I think your fear is normal.
We look forward to being with God and being immortal.
Since we don't really understand immortality completely a little fear sets in.
After your transformation you will probably say now what was I afraid of?

Thank u all guys!

Email: tatsianapicard@gmail.com

Oh bless Your heart. If you are saved, there is no reason to fear.

I think I understand what you are saying and I have told this to The LORD myself . The suddenness of it seems scary ,& sometimes I hate being startled !

I believe The Holy Spirit spoke right then to my heart and said that. ~ " It will be the least frightening moment of your life" . We will be immediately delivered from any spirit of fear and there will be grace upon grace for this, Very organized perfectly orchestrated event.

Just thought I would share this with you. Hope it helps you too. This may not be exactly what you were talking about but maybe it will help someone else.

I know one thing: we cannot look at ourselves and try to think that we are righteous. Without Jesus, no one is righteous. But we look at Jesus. All the sin of the world was put on Him. As He was in the garden, the weight was so great He was sweating drops of blood. He was beaten unmercifully. Did you see the latest Shroud of Turin show on Nat Geo? Even the scientists were horrified and upset by the punishment they saw represented on the Shroud. Who cares whether you believe the Shroud is real. We know that what Jesus went through is real. Isaiah says (53) "Surely He has borne our sicknesses and carried our pains...by His STRIPES we are healed." He paid for all our sin. He GAVE us His righteousness. If you are saved, you have His righteousness. It is done. He did it all. Faith is believing that He did it all. Thank you Lord for saving me and taking all my sin away!

Amen. perfect love casts out fear . .

Too, we are told by our Mighty God and Savior that reverential fear is the beginning of wisdom .

all other fear is caused by the enemy, and not from our Lord . . praise God for His empowering Love and Majestic Saving Grace of which none of us has merited. What a Gift . . Jesus you are our everything!!!

Thank you Tatsiana for posting, and welcome also!

Wonderful encouragement here for us all!

Shalom Yes,Carla,The Holy,Spirit Lives inside of you,when,He leaves soo will we,He did not indwell us to leave us,Rejoice,We Are Going Home,Abba,and Our Beloved King Yeshua is Crazy About you!! He Simply Adores You!!

Amen Donna, perfect love casts out all fear !!!
Dearly Beloved of Christ, The Father looks at us THROUGH CHRIST .....seeing only the perfection of His Shed Blood , His Grace !!!
Thank you Jesus for Your Righteousness imputed to usward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not be afraid...God loves us more than we will ever understand here on earth. He sent His only Son to die for us, even though we are not worthy of such.

Love the Lord with all you heart and all your mind and all your soul...that is what we are instructed to do.

Jesus said he who believes in Him (as being the Son of God and the Messiah) will never die.

Believe in Him.

Maranatha!

Listen to #38 and #40. It lifted my spirits, it will lift yours... :)

http://www.gcaarchive.com/john.shtml

bon

Dearly Beloved of Christ, The Father looks at us THROUGH CHRIST .....seeing only the perfection of His Shed Blood , His Grace !!!
Thank you Jesus for Your Righteousness imputed to usward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sure, Bon-bell . . . Praise God JESUS instills His rest to all who've entered through the Door, and received the Son, covered in the Righteousness of Christ and His shed blood. . . Oh, the gift of entering into God's Rest . . Right on, Bon~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Great High Priest by John MacArthur
All Rights Reserved

In Hebrews 4:14-16 The writer tells his readers to enter God's rest not only because of what will happen if they don't, but because of what will happen if they do.

He urges them to receive Jesus Christ not only because of reverential fear of Him, but also because of His beauty;

not only because of His wrath, but also because of His grace; and not only because He's our judge, but also because He is a merciful and faithful High Priest.

Jesus is the real saving faith: let us come boldly to the throne of grace

Throughout the book of Hebrews the priesthood of Christ is exalted. Jesus is the mediator who bridges the gulf between sinful men and holy God.

Hebrews 1:3 speaks of His purging our sins. Hebrews 2:17 calls Jesus a merciful and faithful High Priest, while Hebrews 3:1 and 4:15 also refer to Him as our High Priest.

"Seeing, then, that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession."

In John 17:4 Jesus says to the Father, "I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do."

Jesus performed a redemptive act that brought God and man together in an eternal relationship. That's something no human priest could ever do.

Jesus remains permanently in the presence of God. All sacrifices prior to Jesus were but pictures of His perfect sacrifice, which fully satisfied God.

The book of Hebrews exalts the perfections of Jesus, our great High Priest.

1. Hebrews 7:25-26

"He is able ... to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

For such an high priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens."

2. Hebrews 8:1

"Of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is seated on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens."

Tatsiana
I am getting so scared about rapture.I know we all are born again in my family and my 13 yr old son recently got baptized with a Holy Spirit...but I am so fretting ,what if I am not ready,the more I try the more I see my sins and my bankrupcy...will everybody who is born again go or only the best of them?

Welcome Tatsiana to RITA and I'm glad to see you here fellow shipping with us as we await our Blessed Hope.

If you haven't read Scott's refreshing post...I Feel Antsy In My Pantsies!!! Not Scared! Just Unsettled!! Maybe A Tad Bit Trepid!! http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=968502&cmd=showyet, you're in for a message of reassurance.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome to the group :)

and i want to say that the responses in this thread are loving and comforting.....just like the Holy Spirit.....

Holy Spirit move on the people on rITA....and all the lurkers and new members....Jesus gets all the glory..thank You Jesus

welcome,I am new also and I can feel with you on being scared I have gotten that way last Friday and I had made arrangements to speak with a pastor below where I work at to confirm my standing with our Lord. satan will throw all the sins of our past at us,the closer it gets the more satan will mess with all,like that pastor told me :just be firm in our salvation and satan cannot interfere with us unless we allow cos we as God's children have the power to defeat satan and keep him from stealing our joy

Donna C

Email: wildrabbit29720@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com