Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE LORD IS SO CLOSE!!

The perfect timelines...
The perfect numerical calculations…
The prophetic shadows of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Psalms,Revelation, etc. falling all around us…

Yet we are still here…
Suffering physical, emotional, and financial hardships…
Longing to be Raptured home again…

We have been watching for so long…
Some of us have seen the “Signs of the Times” build to a crescendo in these “Times of the Signs”…
Are we not experiencing the dreams and visions that Joel predicted?

“Peace and Safety” is the catch-phrase of the international diplomatic community…
The “Peace Treaty” is being prepared behind the scenes…
The players are on stage and the curtain is about ready to be raised…

Yet to our utter dismay we are still here…
Ah, but there’s the rub…
Not for much longer!!!

This chaotic world can’t hold together much longer…
The winds of change are moving too fast…
The voracious thirst for power is too prominent…

Our bags are packed…
There is nothing here that causes a desire to remain…
We want to go home!!!

Confusion runs rampant…
Fear of the impending future is shared by believers and nonbelievers…
Yet there is no repentance to our TRUE GOD…

The secular populace is drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage…
The world has determined that there is no salvation through Jesus Christ…
The false gods are promulgating their end-time deceit…

There are no more Feast Days until Fall…
The Bridegroom from the Song of Solomon comes in the Spring (before Summer)…
It is the PERFECT TIME for Jesus to return on a day that “we think not”…

I pray that it is NOW, Lord, not “soon”. WE ARE READY!! Even so Lord, come quickly (NOW)!!!

God bless all (especially the MODs for the week they have endured)

Humbly

Re: THE LORD IS SO CLOSE!!

Oh, thank you, H.I. . . your message is well taken, and much appreciated . .

The timing of what's happening is a most interesting season . .

I'm really starting to get excited seeing ALL the signs now here for our Lord's return!!! . ."days away, days away", that's what I'm sensing regarding the snatch~~
Oh, glory to God!!!

God bless you Donna!

I look forward to meeting you and all other RITArians soon in our new mansions.

Humbly

Thank you Humbly! This so perfectly describes it all!

"Hope deferred makes a heart sick!"

Lord, Your children are all heartsick for You, and for none of this world anymore. Come Lord Jesus, Come....please Come for us. Our hearts are enraptured with You Lord, so please now move us into Your rapture of us so that we can be forever with You, kissing Your feet Lord and loving You above all else, forever!

Kolleen

Lord, Your children are all heartsick for You, and for none of this world anymore. Come Lord Jesus, Come....please Come for us. Our hearts are enraptured with You Lord, so please now move us into Your rapture of us so that we can be forever with You, kissing Your feet Lord and loving You above all else, forever!

Beautiful intercession, Kolleen . .

Thank you sis Donna ~ it was a surprise to me and written in tears.

Blessed prayer !!!! Let it be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen. We are Ready.

Amen and Amen, H.I.

The time is now, let it be so Lord Jesus! I can't wait to be in Heaven with the Lord!

ysiC,
LAZ

I always love it when you post! You are so creatively blessed. This expresses all of our hearts at this time, I loved your posts on 5 Doves the other day too. Thank you.

Email: weaman@mac.com

We are ready my Precious Lord come and take us home!

Nice sentiments in this thread. Thanks friends!

I would just like to add (although we are all in deep anticipation of this weekend) that if we are still here on Monday -- we should still be looking for the Rapture everyday. It won't necessarily fall on a day that we think is perfect.

If for some reason our Lord tarries past Pentecost (which looks so perfect), we cannot allow ourselves to be driven to despair again.

We will hope for the best (THE BLESSED HOPE), but we still need to stay grounded just in case we have a little more time here.

Having said that, I pray that we are not here to worry about it.

God bless you all!!

Humbly

Humbly Irrelevant
Nice sentiments in this thread. Thanks friends!

I would just like to add (although we are all in deep anticipation of this weekend) that if we are still here on Monday -- we should still be looking for the Rapture everyday. It won't necessarily fall on a day that we think is perfect.

If for some reason our Lord tarries past Pentecost (which looks so perfect), we cannot allow ourselves to be driven to despair again.

We will hope for the best (THE BLESSED HOPE), but we still need to stay grounded just in case we have a little more time here.

Having said that, I pray that we are not here to worry about it.

God bless you all!!

Humbly

oh,

Humbly . .

Couldn't agree more!!! Powerful reminder . . yes, as watchers, Jesus has His crowns ready BECAUSE we continued to watch daily . . . not easy always . . but as our Lord has said, it will be worth it.

No doubt watching for the Lord's return, and not giving up keeps our trimmed

Thanks Donna!

By the way, did you, Lynn, and Brenda explain to Tom and Paul that they now have to give up their full-time jobs to be a MOD:

The work is arduous, the time is irretrievable, the benefits will only be reaped in Heaven, and the clientele is a tough crowd. You can never make everybody happy, and if you do, you aren't performing your job requisites properly.

It is a thankless job, an impossible job -- and yet so many people think it is easy. How can anybody spend all day, every day, watching over and protecting this board.

It is unfathomable that you MODS are able to function in life outside of RITA. You have made TREMENDOUS strides this week, and I for one, respect and admire you very much. I know that sometimes I am a trouble-maker here too, but I do try to be grounded in my zealousness.

Tom and Paul are solid and will help to solidify the doctrine here in the short time that we have left. I am very impressed with the strides that were made this week while walking through the fire (especially you Lynn!!!)

I SALUTE YOU ALL!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Humbly

Humbly Irrelevant

It is a thankless job, an impossible job -- and yet so many people think it is easy. How can anybody spend all day, every day, watching over and protecting this board.

Thanks, Humbly . . exactly why we've got 5 goin' at it . .

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: mariacallison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com