Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Video about the Jonah Whale spotted in Israel

Re: Video about the Jonah Whale spotted in Israel

Andy, I really appreciate your videos. You are in my subscriptions.

For the "youtuber's" out there my channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/mpmslc

You know what??? This JUST came to me!!! Maybe the whales are seeking refuge in the Mediterranean for what's about to come VERY SOON in the waters. Tsunamis, Blood (more oil maybe), Wormwood, or any other JUDGMENTS. We know that Israel (coastal) is tucked nicely away in the Mediterranean and theoretically will not be subject for the most part to the seal, trumpet, and bowl judgments enough so that it must still remain til the end.

Animals seem to have that 6th sense don't they? Remember the great tsunami in Indonesia? While thousands of people have died, relatively few animals have been reported dead.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0104_050104_tsunami_animals.html

Yes, thank you firecharger (Andy)

I really like the video's too,

and I thought this was a sign and to see the reference doesn't talk about the 3 days and nights but just "the sign of the prophet Jonah" makes it even more seem like a prophesized sign.

Matt. 16:1-4

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I believe this whale is a sign also. I have thought alot about this sighting and looked around for information and never found any. So thank You very much for this video. I am going to check out Cindy by the sea in a few minutes.

Your videos are interesting and on the mark. Thank you.

Thanks Andy - great video!

By the way, I am proud to call you my brother in Christ. Thank you for your obedience to post this great info!

Diane C
Thanks Andy - great video!

By the way, I am proud to call you my brother in Christ. Thank you for your obedience to post this great info!

Only took me 11 days to do what I should've done on day 1. I'm now finding out that loads of people haven't heard about this.... If God's showing a "warning" like this, it's wise to let many people know.

Thanks for sharing that video Andy! I had not heard of the whale. Has to be a sign!!!!!!

My first thought about why the whale was mis-located was maybe all the earthquakes near Chile drove the whale away from that area.

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com