The Lynx Radio Network Forum

Feel free to post any comments, questions or ideas about the Lynx.

The Lynx Radio Network Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Playing error

Hello,
for the past 3 days or so... when I try to log into and stream crik classic rock, the station says playing error.

I'm trying to find out if it's the station or is it something in my settings in computer that is changed. I've tried other station platforms and have no issues.

Please advise,

Thanks B

Re: Playing error

Bruce
Hello,
for the past 3 days or so... when I try to log into and stream crik classic rock, the station says playing error.

I'm trying to find out if it's the station or is it something in my settings in computer that is changed. I've tried other station platforms and have no issues.

Please advise,

Thanks B
Hi Bruce

Thank you for the post.

We are currently having problems with our streams on TuneIn. We are working diligently with them to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

However, our Android app is still operational as are the links for Windows Media player and WinAmp on the website.

If you are still having problems with other media guides or apps, please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Playing error

Hi Bruce

Just by way of an update.

All our stations are playable once again in the TuneIn app and on their website. If you find any other problems, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards
Rick