ZAHS Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just to say

I want to say how I am so glad to have gone to one of the greatest high schools ever. I love our high school website and am greatful for its existence. I am not having a good time in England. I love living in the Bodiccea territory area and I have with fighting Trojan spirit put up a good fight to exist here but I am now defeated as Bodiccea was. I have a heavy heart and feeling very low. It is always with great sadness to come here and reflect upon what once was in my life, what has disapppeared from my life and who has passed away. My Zwei years Dec 69 till Jan 89 was the best years of my life. I loved being a part of the school and all the school teams, volleyball, basketball, tennis, cross country. I was in the pep club a while. I miss those times dreadfully. I have been living in cave land for a long time and what consoled me was all my animals and my Grandmother who has now passed away. My Mom was an unfortunate victim of asbestosis a major tragedy, she passed so young so long ago now and this had a major impact on the journey through life. Asbestos was in all the buildings at Zwei Air Base..England has driven me to great despair and I hardly eat and when I do eat I dont eat well. I would so love to come to a reunion. I wished I could get back all the years I have waisted in England not being a part of a real community provisioning for life, equality, liberty and justice for all. I sit and look at all around me and they are things I've saved over the years from my parents and some school things. I will soon loose it all to include my animals if a miracle doesnt happen soon. I wonder how I will feel in a few years when I sit and reflect of loosing everything in life as the objects, photos souveniours are all memories. Will I survive more torture dished out to me without having a stroke, heart attack or nervous break down.I am a great horder of junk for sure.I would love to see you all again and would love to see the trophies. I have found and located many people over the years. I have located the volleyball coach Mrs. Irma Young who took us to the championships to win trophies. She is in Metaire Louisiana and woud give anything in the world to see her! I love her dearly we have spoken on the phone and I so wished I could see her. She writes to me to. She would love to see these trophies again (I saved and me too want to see) as she has said to me such an event never happened again to her in her life. She mailed me some photos of the team she had and would love to be in contact with the whole volleyball team. This is years 73 and 74. I long so much for my lost life and long for a real life. You will have to see my www.ladeebasset.com site I keep updating it and I shall be mentioning this site in it. I am on my final campaign of existence in the UK. I am now at a loss for words to write but wish to say thank you to each and every one of you for having crossed my path in life and I love you!

Re: Just to say

Kim,

Hang in there. If you haven't already, go to facebook..Zweibrucken American High School. The gang's all there.

Randy