ZAHS Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RIP

RIP Harry.
Thank you and Andrea for giving us this wonderful website.
I so enjoyed our phone conversations.

Re: RIP

oh dear
I just saw a facebook messwge in zwei group that Harry was not well. and wanted to leave a get well message here for Andrea to then find this RIP message. Andrea I am sorry to hear you have lost Harry and deepest condolences to you. what you and Harry have done over the years with this high school website is very much appreciated and highly valued. life is love and love is life. may god bless you and Harry always

Re: RIP

Dear Janet, It is with a very heavy heart still ... however, this is the first time I am checking out if the website is still up and running. To my surprise there was a thoughtful message from Debbie Pastush from March 21st, with prayers and cyber hugs from the ZAHS FB site. Harry and I would be cooking and watching the SuperBowl game today, together with a mini snack or dinner at Halftime. The game was exciting and knew the Eagles would WIN, take the Pats down after 7 yrs from their petastool! We thank everyone who enjoyed our Website, you can't imagine the many thousands of hours he worked on keeping it up to the moment, and maintained pretty much up to the moment once all the info was accurately verified :) Thanks so very much for being our friend and confidente! Also, look forward to our getting together again!