Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Is JC comming at pentecost?
page 1623 of Complete Jewish Bible by David H Stern readings for the 2 days of shavuot or weeks or Pentecost Day 1 Exodus 19 and 20 Numbers 28: 26-31 Ezekiel 1: 1-28 and 3: 12 Day 2 Deut 15: 19 and 16: 17 Numbers 28: 26-31 Habakkuk 3: 1-19 also...
Views: 587   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2010 1:57pm
by mtnmollie
k
Keith
Dumutri Duduman prophecy maybe about to happen...
"The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with...
Views: 1014   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 5, 2010 12:11pm
by scuggers
s
Scott
The Two Mystery Questions About The RAPTURE Are Solved In Luke 21! For Gentiles Only!!
The Two Mystery Questions Are These: 1) To whom will the Lords' day come as a thief and will take them unawares? 2) Will the christians be taken out of the tribulation or will they be protected through this terrible period of time? Both mysteries are answere...
Views: 643   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 5, 2010 11:59am
by Scott
Jerusalem Besieged
Some of you may be interested in this PDF (from a booklet) that was written here in Western Australia. It comes from Maranatha Revival Crusade which was started and continues under Mr. Don Stanton, who for many years operated his preaching and prophecy mission out of...
Views: 624   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 5, 2010 11:15am
by SisterNChrist
Judgment question
I was just wondering, when we are taken away in the Rapture how do y'all think we will be judged? I know we have to stand before the lord but if we are taken in the Rapture doesn't that mean we are already accepted into the kingdom. Please forgive my ignorance as I a...
Views: 722   Replies: 35
Last Post: May 5, 2010 10:21am
by mtnmollie
If Jesus came in the next heart beat
I would like to tell you all before that time comes, one little important thing. I have been so blessed to have known you all my family while here on earth I love you all, no matter where you came from, what you have or have not got, how little or how big you are...
Views: 467   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 5, 2010 9:27am
by TN Dove
2HH
I Am Breaking Chains With Praise!
James Donovan [donovan-james@comcast.net] I am moving by My Spirit, drawing people into a closer relationship and dependency on Me--the Lord of Lord's, the King of King's. I delight in the praises of My people. I, the bride-groom, desire My bride to come closer an...
Views: 483   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 5, 2010 8:54am
by 2HH
Angel Story
I took my mother to the beauty salon today for a haircut and perm. While I was there the owner told what had just happened to an acquaintance of hers. The acquaintance and her family were at home when someone drove up to the house real fast, went to the door, and tol...
Views: 427   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2010 12:05am
by AngelHeart
Please Pray for Nashville
I have just heard that the Grand Ole Opry House is flooded up to the stage. Our stadium where we had The Call in ‘07 is flooded, as well. The Opryland area is under water, and a few other major areas of the city. There is talk that the water city-wide cou...
Views: 473   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 4, 2010 7:25pm
by joyful susan
k
Keith
Can anyone help with this dream?
This morning right before I woke up, I had a color dream that I believe relates to the rapture, based upon the symbols in the dream. I dreamed that my wife and I walked up to this small old log cabin out in the woods. It turned out to be a store with almost no mer...
Views: 659   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 4, 2010 9:25am
by Keith
I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT SEE AMERICA OR ANY COUNTRY RESTORED AT ALL!!!!
I AM FEELING RIGHTEOUS ANGER RIGHT NOW!!! AND I AM SORRY BUT HUMANITY SUCKS!! I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THEM!!! THE ONLY HOPE THIS WORLD HAS NOW IS JESUS AND JESUS KNOWS IT AND THAT IS WHY HE IS COMING I DO NOT SEE RESTORATION THE ONLY WAY HUMANITY WILL CHANGE IS T...
Views: 520   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 4, 2010 8:36am
by AngelHeart
Prayer for my granddog Kona
Hi guys, just wondered if you would mind sending up a prayer for my granddog Kona on my avatar. She has been sick to her stomach, not eating and very lethargic for a couple of days. We watched her overnight Fri night for my kids and she seemed lethargic then to...
Views: 396   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 4, 2010 7:14am
by 2HH
A rapture experience - God is coming soon!
I read this at another site, this is heavy. Topic: GOD IS COMING SOON! ....... I Found this one on facebook..... Displaying all 3 posts.Jackie Wayas Jackie Wayas March 28 at 10:43pm AN EXPERIENCE OF RAPTURE AS SHARED BY A SISTER I saw myself and another...
Views: 1012   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 4, 2010 7:01am
by 2HH
A little afraid right now
I am a bit afraid for our safety right now. I was here alone and have been ill. I was woke up by a knock on our door. Peeked out the windown and saw two men that at a glance looked like they had blue uniforms on and I thought they were police. I was afraid something...
Views: 664   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 4, 2010 3:56am
by Peace Lily
New Favorite - You'll love this
I had posted this song on one of Star's words. It is such a true expression of how we have all been feeling about going home that I decided to give it a post of its own. You will love this number with Dottie Rambo and Dolly Parton. The embed is disabled so I was o...
Views: 379   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 4, 2010 12:16am
by Star
s
Star
NOT MANY DAYS HENCE
NOT MANY DAYS HENCE, TILL I COME. TO GET MY BRIDE I LOVE YOU ADONI This is the song JESUS gave me for this message. ALL OUR TRIALS LORD SOON BE OVER!!!!!
Views: 903   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 3, 2010 10:33pm
by Keith
Johnmac needs your prayers!
I am going under a great deal of pressure and persecution like never before. Out Of Work, No Money, Everything is being turned off, wife wants to leave and I feel totally dejected & depressed. I pray, pray and pray but still satan persists. NEED YOUR PRAYER...
Views: 1523   Replies: 56
Last Post: May 3, 2010 9:10pm
by CHRISTinCheryl
s
Scott
Hey Everybody! Star's Post: Not Many Days Hence is from Acts 1:4-5 Pentacost Sign!!
I just happen to google this phrase and I don't know if Star or anyone else realized where this phrase came from but it is right in Acts 1:4-5! The Lord may be giving us a clear sign that this statment "NOT MANY DAYS HENCE" is when the feast of Pentacost is to occ...
Views: 582   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 3, 2010 8:16pm
by Lisaleenie
Natural Disasters
A friend of mine that lives in TN asked me what I think is the reason for all of these disasters...earthquakes, floods, oil spills, tornadoes, volcanos, etc... I told her that I believed this was God's last effort to make people realize that they can't rely on any...
Views: 456   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 3, 2010 8:04pm
by corgi mom maria
s
Star
THE IMPOTANCE OF THE (RING)
The ring, Used by Pharaoh's,King's.Those in authority. Used to seal documents,to show power,and to show love. The love of a father,to restore his lost son whom was lost. Why the 4th finger of the left hand. 1.(thumb),In the...
Views: 633   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 3, 2010 7:51pm
by Texas Sue
Charity and Mtn. Mollie's words from the Lord and the "555 MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT"!!!
NOTE: As this post started to come together, I had chill bumps and EVEN MY COMPUTER made a strange whining noise as if to say "IT" was even excited!!!!! Here's what I wrote under Charity's word from yesterday. I have links to her post and Mountain Mo...
Views: 621   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 3, 2010 5:48pm
by prof. e. c.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY (CJ)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy, happy birthday dear Corey!
Views: 621   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 3, 2010 5:47pm
by Paul/Aussie
s
Star
IN THE HOUR
JESUS said: In the hour, when I come to GET MY BRIDE. We will see each other face to face. I the LORD will hold you close to ME. I love you, Jesus
Views: 852   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 3, 2010 5:45pm
by Virginia Arnke
A question poised to me.
I have told people that Jesus is coming and how it is important to be ready. One of responses that really makes me think is ; I am always ready for the Lord to come what why should i be watching for a particular day , and isn't it hypocritical to change the way...
Views: 666   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 3, 2010 4:01pm
by Kman
Bible Code Part 1 from Tom Gaston
This Bible Code is called " 22nd May 23rd." The 22 of May this year is a "Sabbath" and the "eve" of Pentecost which is on the 23rd of May. The term "Havdalah" is in this Bible Code. This term means the following: Quote: "Distinction:". This is th...
Views: 1116   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 3, 2010 2:24pm
by Slade
s
Star
HEY EVERYONE:LOOK AT 2HH REALY IMPORTANT
4/27/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus is the christ,Our Lord and Savior This says we have less than 10 days 2HH put this on. Praise the Lord, We are out of here.
Views: 973   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 3, 2010 1:19pm
by mtnmollie
f
FAITH
Where will the graves burst open?
I was thinking today that since the graves of the Saints will be bursting open and the bodies of many will be coming out of the earth to meet the Lord in the air, the following places will be majorly effected: Italy- Isn't Peter supposed to be buried in the baseme...
Views: 549   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 3, 2010 11:06am
by don
s
Star
ANOTHER VISION OF THE ROLL:WITH OUR NAMES
This has been a very busy day for me.Praise the Lord. In the vision,(take a roll of paper towels and stand the roll up on one end). This roll was whiter than white.If this had been in the natural.I think I would have been blinded. Any way,This...
Views: 655   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 3, 2010 11:00am
by Scott
Question for Melanie:)
Hi Melanie and everyone on Rita. I have been reading the posts here on Rita for quite some time. Melanie I would like to share a vision with you that I had back in 2007 that was somewhat similar to your eternity band ring dream. I had just laid down for sleepy tim...
Views: 358   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 3, 2010 4:11am
by 7butterflies
Countdown to the rapture - PLEASE READ
Hi friends, I read this today and it really spoke to my heart as many things in it, the Lord has also spoken to me, especially about keeping our Sundays holy, please read carefully, this is very serious in the Lords eyes! http://community.icontact.com/p/blazing...
Views: 1645   Replies: 38
Last Post: May 2, 2010 10:49am
by Little Anne
Rita Family Music Video
Hey All, This is a video slideshow of all the avatars I have made for my RITA family. I thought it would be really cool to share it with everyone. I hope you all like it
Views: 486   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 3, 2010 12:54am
by Knight Michael
Damage Report!!!
Rita... Well some news that needs to be said. My dad used to say that there are always two sides to a story. In this case it's true. If I've asked you for prayers and you have lovingly given, it's now my obligation to inform you. I don't have to go into detail,...
Views: 817   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 2, 2010 10:17pm
by Steve W
"I think the time has come." (note / vision from Diane this AM)
THANK YOU SO MUCH, DIANE!!!!!!!!! (note from Diane this AM, 4/13) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I have been so busy with school that I haven't had much time to write. I had a vision of a cloud kind of rolling back on itself like a backwards wave. It we...
Views: 764   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 2, 2010 9:10pm
by Lisaleenie
Assurance of Salvation
Assurance of Salvation by Lewis S. Chafer From the testimony of the Scriptures, a Christian should know that he is saved. There is abundant Biblical witness on this point, and it can hardly be deemed commendable to be in doubt on this vital question; yet to many...
Views: 608   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 2, 2010 6:46pm
by Kman
d
don
Are we stupid, or what?!?
HB 1388 PASSED !! You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a terrorist organization, to the United States; they get housing, food, the whole enchilada. HB 1388 PASSED Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE US needs to...
Views: 754   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 2, 2010 6:06pm
by SisterNChrist
JR Church says Rapture in the Fall
I was watching JR Church this morning and he said because Jesus was the passover lamb that the rapture would happen in the fall. He didn't say this fall, he just said fall. Hope it's this year!! I was disappointed when he sai fall though as I'm still hoping for this...
Views: 705   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 2, 2010 5:29pm
by SisterNChrist
PRAISE THE LORD!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
O, GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD, AND HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER! GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, TO THE KING OF KINGS, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!! GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, TO THE LORD OF LORDS, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!!! I just came back from wo...
Views: 705   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 2, 2010 5:10pm
by Lisaleenie
Tom
The Number 42 and the RAPTURE
The Lord has always spoken to me through His Word and a still small voice that inaudibley speaks to my spirit. Sometimes He says go look at such and such scripture and other times he tells me to look at something in nature. I do not often directly ask for an answ...
Views: 1139   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 2, 2010 4:52pm
by JR
r
Rhonda
Intense Spiritual Attack
He MUST be coming soon, like today even! I've been under severe and intense spiritual attack since I witnessed to a lady yesterday about Christ. I knew I'd get hit big time, but I didn't think it would be within my very own family. But it was, and PRAISE GOD! He...
Views: 492   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 2, 2010 2:31pm
by Scott
Unconditional Love
Though this may sound rather trite to some; Last September my little dog passed away on the operating table. Her little heart gave out...but she never suffered the cancer within her. I miss her everyday...but especially the last two days. Last night I had a dream a...
Views: 327   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 2, 2010 12:04pm
by 2HH
rapture in May?
Hello Rita. I just found you guys. The Lord told my husband 2009 was our last summer. He told me I would not harvest hay this year- (2010) I'd be gone. hummm I wondered if we would die in a FeMa camp, but God told me not to worry- he would come get me....
Views: 1199   Replies: 35
Last Post: May 2, 2010 3:54am
by mtnmollie
s
Star
THE HOUR OF MY COMING
OUR LORD said: The hour of MY COMING, is soon to be upon you. As I come to get MY BRIDE, In the twinkleing of an eye. THE LORD GOD,THE BRIDE GROOM, is ccoming. My Love for you is so deep, Adoni
Views: 1181   Replies: 41
Last Post: May 2, 2010 3:29am
by Lynn/Earthangel
Be still and know that I am God
Everytime I see these words, "Be still and know that I am God" it affects me. It quiets my heart and reminds me who God REALLY is. Perhaps this will help strengthen the faith of some as we look up to Him: If you are sick . . . BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!...
Views: 638   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 1, 2010 6:42pm
by Star
Views: 451   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 1, 2010 6:38pm
by Kolleen
Chuck Missler....Noah's Ark find...right before rapture?..!!!!!!
I received this email this morning...Sounds like He will be soon on the way!!! Chuck Missler said they will find Noah's Ark right before the rapture- DONE! (FOX NEWS) Priority: Normal Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:46 AM Size: 4 KB Check...
Views: 2569   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 1, 2010 6:38pm
by Daniel Matson
Prayer for my cousin please
Could I please request prayer for my cousin? Her name is Kerry Lynn. She is 38 yrs old and has been fighting bone cancer for a few years now. They have done many rounds of chemo and radiation and last fall found our her brother was a match for her. They did a bon...
Views: 577   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 1, 2010 4:52pm
by Francesca
The oil or get ready?
Once upoan a time there were some virgins waiting for the husband to come. Some had oil and some ran out. The ones wheo were not ready missed the marriage. How do you get ready? What is the oil?
Views: 494   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 1, 2010 4:32pm
by RJ
s
Scott
Tribulation Timeline! So Simple That A Caveman Can Grasp It! September 9, 2010 To September 21, 2017
Here is the timeline if 2010 is the correct year for the start of the tribulation period; otherwise known as Daniel's 70th week of seven years! If it is this year then it must start by September 9, 2010! Why? Because for this simple fact: If the tribulation per...
Views: 1292   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 1, 2010 2:13pm
by scuggers
Sandy Armstrong Pentecost, will it end on Pentecost? Rapture May 19th or May 23 2010?
Part 5 has not been posted yet, I will post it as soon as it becomes available. YBIC Randy
Views: 970   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 1, 2010 1:37pm
by mtnmollie
What I experienced in the wee small hours of this morning
My beloved friends at RITA Weeks ago I told you I heard 7 knocks on my bedroom wall during the night. Well I had a similar experience early this morning. I work up about 3:05am (CA time). I turned on the TV and was surfing the channels when I heard pounding on the...
Views: 703   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 1, 2010 12:29pm
by Earthangel
Views: 502   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 1, 2010 11:05am
by PraiseHim
f
FAITH
Check out the current picture on Drudge
I wonder if this isn't also the Lord's attempt to get everyone's attention??? What appear to be white birds flying away from and high above the enemy's "oil" slick! Does anyone know what would happen to this region if an EMP occurred? Just curious. Hmmmmm...
Views: 649   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 1, 2010 10:30am
by Lynn
Is He Coming Sooner Than We Think? VERY Possible!!!!..Virginia
After reading Star's message and by now our hopes have soared, my thoughts went back to my dream I had on the 16th of April in regards to a number I heard in a clear voice....the number 17. I at that time checked my calendar but only briefly. As I look at my Jewish c...
Views: 1216   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 1, 2010 8:58am
by scuggers
"Alien Disclosure: Don't be Fooled"
For your discernment: http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Weird/100423.disclosure.project.html I think it would be unwise to not believe that the UFO phenomenon will have nothing to do in the last days - DECEPTION IS EVERYWHERE. Don't be fooled - it is no coincidence...
Views: 1170   Replies: 40
Last Post: May 1, 2010 1:19am
by Kolleen
MIDEAST MASTERS MELTDOWN IN 2010!!!! BILL SALUS
Mideast Matters May Meltdown in 2010! By Bill Salus Major Mideast wars are coming according to the Bible prophecies in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. It would be prudent for people to prepare now, in 2010, for their soon and sequential arrivals. It is publi...
Views: 938   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 1, 2010 12:47am
by scuggers
2HH
How to Love the Most High
By Sherry Shriner Love the Lord. Yahushua tells us to love Yahweh with all our heart, soul, and mind. Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind....
Views: 390   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 11:22pm
by Dee
r
Randy
May 23rd, sounds good to me : < )
Married May 23rd 1980 Soooo what yer saying is that I don't have to buy my wife a present for our 30th wedding anniversary this coming May 23rd... YBIC Randy
Views: 493   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 10:06pm
by Star
d
David
Keep listening for the shofar
I heard the beginning of this song while in the grocery store the other day and thought could this be it? Kinda cool my ears are tuned to hear a shofar now. Let's keep watching (and listening)! I'm fairly new here - thanks everyone for all your postings!!! It has...
Views: 603   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 9:56pm
by Star
My new favorite song - I CAN'T STOP SINGING IT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NN9hX61vhg&feature=related
Views: 465   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 9:11pm
by Knight Michael
Answered Prayer
There have been times when I alluded to my depression on this forum and times I may have hinted things were not that well with me. From the time I began posting, about 3 years ago, I have been unemployed. I was in a car accident and due to my extended absence, I...
Views: 446   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:56pm
by Francesca
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com