Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
We Need to Pray For Isreal Now More Then Ever!!!!
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! Just tell all your family, friends & whom you know: These days, more than ever, we must stand beside the Promised Land & the people of Israel! On your holiday / day off on 1. may , pray for the peace of jerusalem and invite all...
Views: 390   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:51pm
by Virginia Arnke
Let no man steal the joy of your salvation
I was born 3 months premature and survived. A un heard of thing in the years that I was born. At the time there was a world conference with all the leading doctors in the exact same hospital that I was born in discussing the same conditions that I had. My mother...
Views: 418   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:41pm
by Victory Chanter
IF I'VE EVER NEEDED PRAYER...iT'S NOW!!!!!!!!!
Rita... I rarely ask for prayer and wasn't going to but things instead of getting better, things are blowing up even more in front of me. Normally I don't talk family on an open forum, but you have to know how to pray a bit more specifically. I pray this isn't use...
Views: 830   Replies: 36
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 3:08pm
by Steve W
AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD!!!!!!!!!
Hi y’all, the Lord gave me a word yesterday. This message is for someone (probably more than one person) who reads here often (I have no idea who it is). This is not for those of us who hate sin and earnestly repent when we mess up. We all sin,...
Views: 1123   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 2:56pm
by mtnmollie
s
Star
MY BRIDE
JESUS said, He is so HAPPY, To come and Get HIS BRIDE, I love you, Jesus Star
Views: 563   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 12:25pm
by PraiseHim
VOTE ALERT: CONGRESS SCRAMBLING TO PASS TOMORROW
There is a "quick link" to write your congressmen if you want to voice a "NO" opinion at the bottom of the article: Puerto Rico - 51st State? Congress Scrambling to Make it So.... http://biggovernment.com/taylorking/2010/04/28/puerto-rico-51st-state-congres...
Views: 667   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 11:05am
by Kolleen
2HH
THE HOLY SPIRIT is NOT AN "IT"
by J. Lee Grady We charismatics celebrate the Holy Spirit, yet our theology of the Spirit is often off balance. Two popular charismatic speakers stood on a stage two years ago and decided they should demonstrate the power of the Holy Spirit. One guy pret...
Views: 426   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 10:47am
by 2HH
s
Star
YOU ARE MY SONSHINE
This vessel asked the Lord,for a song. This is what JESUS gave me. I pray this blesses you,as much as it has me. You are my sonshine, my only sonshine, you make me happy, when skys are grey. I'll never know Lord, how much you l...
Views: 634   Replies: 23
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 9:29am
by Lisaleenie
Political, Religious, Economic Judgement???
This post is inspired by CJ's Peter the Roman post! I thought that was a really good study! I can definitely see how this could fit! I was wondering if there is a Peter the Roman in the wings waiting to step into this spot!! After reading CJ's post I had some thou...
Views: 376   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 9:04am
by Melissa
s
Star
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
JESUS SAID: The best is yet to come. As I,the Lord God, Come forth to get. MY BRIDE. I love you, Adoni Star
Views: 958   Replies: 26
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 10:52pm
by Star
Hosea Ch 6 vs 1-3
Dear sisters and brothers - I have been very busy lately and haven't had time to post, but I felt this is so important regarding the rapture that I felt I must post this. I have in the past posted that the Lord had shown me Hosea Chapter 6 verse 1 thru 3. Last ni...
Views: 583   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 10:00pm
by Paul/Aussie
n
Nadine
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST on ZION's CRY
URGENT PRAYER !! April 29 THERE IS NOTHING PEACEFUL ABOUT BUDDISTS!!! Buddhists in India burned down 20 churches and plan to destroy 200 churches. They plan to kill 200 missionaries within 24 hours. Right now all Christians are hiding in villages. Please...
Views: 583   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 9:00pm
by Virginia Arnke
My Dream and What God said
I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream. In this dream a beam of light came down from above. When the light reached me, I saw a notebook with words HIGHLIGHTED on it. I heard God speak, He said "TELL THEM" (who THEM is I can not say, maybe the church in gen...
Views: 915   Replies: 25
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 8:25pm
by TeaRose
YESHUA is ALmighty and a HOLY GOD!--("Romancing JESUS movement" article from 5 Doves today)
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2010/sandyb428.htm"Jesus As Lover?" JESUS AS “LOVER”?? -by Andrew Storm. Is there a problem with a “Romantic Lover” Jesus? ABOUT THE ...
Views: 601   Replies: 23
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 7:26pm
by Charity is Loves...
Repentance meaning
"Repent of Sin." This often-quoted phrase "repent of sin" does not even occur in the Bible anywhere. Repentance is the translation of the Greek word "metanoia". The literal meaning of "metanoia" is "a change of mind". "Meta" means "change". "Noia" means "mind". An...
Views: 527   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 6:55pm
by Kman
To Tn Dove and others: Re: Oden Hetrick and His Video, "Covenant Companions" question
Hi to Tn Dove and the others who may have viewed his video on heaven...I have a question to all who have viewed it..DO u feel he really DID go to Heaven?? and if so.. what do you all think of his saying we will have "covenant companions" for eternity??...Does that...
Views: 1343   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 6:41pm
by Muriel
LIGHT - Transformed at PENTECOST?
Although I have had several visions from the Lord over the years, the one below is the most memorable. After reading what Star said about the light in the flowers and remembering that this PENTECOST may be the day we are raptured, the significance of this vision now...
Views: 734   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 6:17pm
by Donna
Prayers answered for Tachi!!!..... 4/29/10
I want to thank everyone here on RITA who prayed for Tachi...she is eating her food...had her breakfast and seems like her old self. oh! the power of prayer and how it unites us all...may He receive the glory!!! In His Love...Virginia
Views: 320   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 4:52pm
by 2HH
r
Rhi
Peter the Roman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBriT6EkhFU&feature=related I don't konw how to make this clickable.
Views: 608   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 4:24pm
by RJ
Note on the full moon today; prayer request for young girl!!!
ALL: The time the moon today when it is FULL will be 12:18 UTC. That will be 8:18 a.m. EDT and 2:18 p.m. daylight savings time in Israel. Also, the moon will be "at the feet" of Virgo ("Israel"). The same thing could be said about the "position" of th...
Views: 475   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 2:36pm
by John Murley
Views: 20494   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 2:25pm
by Donna
Don't know what to say
So much has happened here with family and friends so close together that I am almost speechless and not sure what to make of it. As you know a few weeks ago, my friend Vicki died with pancreatic cancer at the age of 51. Two weeks later a very close friend of my bro...
Views: 669   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 2:19pm
by Texas Sue
Amazing Words from the Lord
This is a copy of an email I just sent to my closest friends about an experience I just had--hope you will be blessed: Friends: Well you can imagine that since the LORD told me last March 2009 to go out and to warn people about HIS very soon coming along with r...
Views: 805   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 1:50pm
by Trinity
Views: 626   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 11:44am
by JJ
t
Teresa
Need PRAYER agreement pls RE: finances...EDD just cut me off!
Greetings my precious brothers & sisters :) Since being laid off 10/16/09, I have been daily monitoring this wonderfully blessed site, praying in agreement with others, as well as making my own declarations over those that need prayer, as the precious Holy Spirit le...
Views: 570   Replies: 29
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 10:12am
by Francesca
j
jon
Do you feel like a failure like I do?
Friends, I don't know about you all but here's my dilema and I hope your words can help me to deal with it. One thing we all have in common in here is that as believers in Jesus Christ, we have all identified our current times as the end times. I believe that pers...
Views: 633   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 8:33am
by Francesca
Views: 373   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 8:09am
by Lynn
Views: 389   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 11:39pm
by Dee
s
Star
RITAIANS:COME READ WHAT JESUS SAID
JESUS SAID:This is too confirm a prayer. I even I,the Lord GOD. Will hand to each of My BRIDE.One long stemmed RED ROSE. To My children on RITA.There will be SOMETHING SPECIAL in YOUR ROSE. I love you, Adoni
Views: 848   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 10:40pm
by Steve W
Puppies for Shirley and all other puppy loving RITANs
Shirley, enjoy the Maltese madness! http://www.pawnation.com/2010/04/28/maltese-puppy-party?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl7|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pawnation.com%2F2010%2F04%2F28%2Fmaltese-puppy-party
Views: 262   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 10:36pm
by Diane C
Hello from fellow preggo watcher!
Hello Everyone! I have been wanting to post my hello and presence as a lurker to this site for the past few months, so here I am! I hope I am doing this right- I have no idea what an avatar is and I've never posted on a forum before. Rita is the only one I really...
Views: 762   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 10:35pm
by Lisaleenie
The Word is going around the world ~~Franklin Graham . .
God is on the move . . final stretch toward winning souls just before the rapture . . Franklin Graham writes: April 22, 2010 - From the beginning of time, people have been on a search for something to hope in and something to strive for. Hope Keeps Us...
Views: 474   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 8:20pm
by Donna
2HH
IF WE MISS LOVE- WE HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING!
Munday Martin: "Love One Another - A Vision and Clarion Call" I felt the Lord prompt me to share a cutting-edge and important word in this hour about love. This word came to me last year in a vision in the night which I share below. The Lord spoke to me clearly tha...
Views: 359   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 6:19pm
by Paul/Aussie
Prayer Request For My Dog Tachi...Virginia
HI! I have a prayer request for my Rotteweiller Tachi. I have mentioned her here before on this website.She is 9 years old and last summer she came down with a disease which is incurable which has to do with her lymp glands...she was plagued with diarehha all last...
Views: 321   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 6:10pm
by corgi mom maria
Fullness of the Gentiles/Etc.
This is a quote taken from a Jack Kelly commentary reguarding his research on the term fullness of the gentiles. I was thinking about Mr. Kelly's assessment of this term in light of the revealing of Noah's Ark a couple days ago!! Wondering if this revealing of what...
Views: 446   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 5:16pm
by Melissa
2HH
NOAH'S ARK FOUND IN TURKEY
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2949640/Noahs-Ark-found-in-Turkey.html
Views: 959   Replies: 32
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 3:35pm
by Kirk_777
Tom
GODS COUNTDOWN TO THE RAPTURE
Corey has done a great job in presenting the possible rapture of the Bride during the barley harvest at the feast of FIRSTFRUITS this coming Easter Sunday. There is however a second possible Spring time FIRSTFRUITS harvest that we must also consider. This is a qu...
Views: 2822   Replies: 59
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 2:43pm
by scuggers
Preach it Pastor Riley! ~Pentecost
Pentecost….. By Pastor F. M. Riley Ap...
Views: 910   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 1:44pm
by scuggers
m
Mike
Is GREECE the first country? Recall Wilkerson's prophecy? MAY 19?
Wilkerson's message said "very soon," so I don't know how soon that was supposed to be. I understand this message to have been given in the early 90's? It would be less than 20 years. Article about Greece: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100428/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_eur...
Views: 1572   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 1:34pm
by Mike
"The 2nd Passover, Rev. 12 and 10 years of Borrowed Time"....Elliott Hong 4/26/10
Elliot Hong (26 Apr 2010) "The 2nd Passover, Revelation 12 and 10 years of the Borrowed Time" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Doves: 1) As Jean Stepnoski and Tony Ellsworth posted wonderful letter...
Views: 665   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 12:01pm
by TN Dove
s
Star
TWO PRAYER REQUESTS:
Brothers and Sisters, 1.My friend Betty is desperate to find the place where God wants her. So please pray how ever the Lord leads. 2.As with all of you.I've got several relatives and exfriends.That all need Jesus.Only they don't think so.But we know better....
Views: 321   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 11:26am
by Virginia Arnke
Views: 341   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 10:34am
by Kman
a
Allen
I love God's Artwork! Caught this pic during a difficult day. I love gift's like this!
This winter has been tough for our family, but with the help from some great people here and my pool service business picking up since spring is finally here...there is hope! The other day I was stressing over some work related issues and felt so frustrated with...
Views: 425   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 9:54am
by YeshuasLady
Understanding Dark Sentences
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY: Kevin Heckle (19 Apr 2010) "Obama Understanding Dark Sentences" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Obama Understanding Dark Sentences Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kin...
Views: 651   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 8:19am
by scuggers
Quick Prayer Request for Missing Person
One of the ladies at another forum where I am a member just posted that her husband is missing. He is a trucker and both he and truck disappeared. He called her to say he was about to pick up a scheduled load but did not make it to the dock. As a wife, I can only...
Views: 976   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 1:44am
by Teresa
The Eagle is coming with Fire . .
2010 is getting exciting for the watchers!! from Susan in an e-mail: . . "This past year a friend called me all excited because she had a dream she wanted me to tell her what I thought it meant (she often gets dreams/visions)- -well she told me she saw...
Views: 590   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 1:10am
by Sabrina
The Book of Enoch
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/ In case any have not read any of this before - this is fascinating - I just opened up the Book of Noah at the bottom, and it is fascinating - how Noah is described from birth! and how Enoch speaks of the coming deluge and all...
Views: 832   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 11:09pm
by kama
f
Faith
LOST TRIBE OF MANASSEH HEADS HOME!!!!!!!
April 27, 2010 - Times Online reports: After 2700 years of exile the lost tribe of Manasseh is returning home!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!!!!!! I wonder if Israel will now see Mannasseh dip his foot in oil as Genesis clearly states??? I wo...
Views: 758   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 10:09pm
by joyful susan
Thank you for this site!
I know people have said have much they appreciate this site but I wanted to add my 2 cents in also. (This day and age that's all I have!) Thank you for all your effort and Thank you for everyone's input on the issues, prayers, songs, etc... I feel that our Lord...
Views: 339   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 9:25pm
by CAM4HIM(Carla)
s
star
JESUS SAID:THE END IS IN SIGHT
Tell MY BRIDE, THE END IS IN SIGHT. AS THE END COMES. SO SHALL I THE LORD GOD COME. I LOVE YOU, JESUS
Views: 1073   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 8:11pm
by Texas Sue
s
star
J R Church needs prayer for kemo.
JR Church needs our payers. For his cancer treatment. And how ever the Lord leads you. Praise the Lord for JR Church. Love in Jesus, Star
Views: 425   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 6:13pm
by corgi mom maria
Mixed feelings about the Rapture (EXCITEMENT but sadness...need prayer)
A few weeks ago when the Lord led me to start looking into the possibilty of the rapture happening soon (I kind of got discouraged last year after ROsh Hoshana) I started reading things and hearing teaching that I felt indicated a very high probablity that the raptur...
Views: 532   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 6:02pm
by Dee
Prayer for my back, PLEASE!
As some of you know, I built & maintain Dottie Rambo's website. What you don't know is that it has been a heavy burden for me to carry. The enemy HATES her music. When the bus accident happened, the one who was injured the worst next to Dottie was her former w...
Views: 428   Replies: 23
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 6:00pm
by Kolleen
HEAVEN'S SONG
MAJOR HOLY SPIRIT WAVES PULSING THROUGH MY BODY RIGHT NOW, LISTENING TO THIS SONG!!! WOW- YOU ARE WORTHY, LORD, TO OPEN THE SCROLL!!! HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS, AND WHO IS, AND WHO IS TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turn up the volume!)
Views: 543   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 5:51pm
by TN Dove
2HH
Bin Laden had 'no clue' about Sept. 11 retaliation
April 27, 2010 - 5:31am Former head of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group Noman Benotman says he warned Osama bin Laden about how the U.S. would respond to the Sept. 11 attacks. (AP) J.J. Green, wtop.com WASHINGTON - Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would h...
Views: 433   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 4:28pm
by Faith
Views: 727   Replies: 23
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 4:04pm
by Donna
r
Rhonda
Prayer for Healing
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am not one to ask for prayers for myself very much, but my fibromyalgia has kicked up such a fuss today that I am having difficulty moving. I have a very active schedule, taking my kids to school and picking them up, on and on. I NEED m...
Views: 433   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 3:45pm
by Mary Ann
Please Pray For My Aunt
Dear Friends, I just talked to my cousin Tim and found out that his mom Francis fell and broke her hip and is in post-surgery intensive care. She just turned 86. She is on a ventilator right now to help her breathe because her blood pressure bottomed out and she is...
Views: 436   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 2:49pm
by Texas Sue
2HH
Views: 775   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 12:22pm
by 2HH
j
Judith
NASTY COMPUTER VIRUS COMING!!
WHOOPS!! Sorry for the double post. I received the following in my e-mail today........ NASTY COMPUTER VIRUS COMING!! Hi All, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus! I checked Snopes, and it is for real. Get this E...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 7:18am
by Mark Armstrong
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com