Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hey I am Not Perfect Just Forgiven!!!!
That is my new motto now!!! So whenever someone gets upset with you for doing something wrong just say that to them in return Love ya AngelHeart
Views: 266   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 10:48pm
by Lisaleenie
Yerushalaim Shel Zahav
The second national anthem of Israel, originally composed by Naomi Shemer in 1967.
Views: 624   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 8:53pm
by corgi mom maria
Journey from Passover to Pentecost
We are in a process of receiving our boundaries for the future. Remember, we are in the transition time between Passover and Pentecost. This was the time that the people of Israel left the captivity of Egypt and began their journey toward the Promised Covenant Land....
Views: 616   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 8:46pm
by Melissa
The "Lucifer" telescope in AZ
I kid you not, they named this thing Lucifer 1 - at the observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona. The observatory was built by the Vatican several years back to watch for far away objects (my guess being they are looking for Niburu), and now they have added this telesco...
Views: 555   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 8:39pm
by corgi mom maria
Enoch, builder of the pyramid of Giza?
With all this talk of Enoch, I thought I would bring this up .... It has been speculated by more than a few researchers that Enoch was the builder of the pyramid of Giza and not the Egyptians. (Google: Enoch, Giza) Evidence points to the fact that it was never a...
Views: 1396   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 6:17pm
by Shirley
Pour My Love on You!
Here is a video I made. Come worship Jesus with me today!!!
Views: 457   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 6:09pm
by Charity is Enrap...
Sister Shirley's birthday early May :-)
Arrrr Sis you thought I would'nt pick up on this little bit of info, wrong!!!! O.K- Now we just need to get the date out of you Sis!!!! I can smell birthday cake a mile away Anyone up for a birthday cake food fight / early May? Love ybiC / Paul
Views: 329   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 4:49pm
by Shirley
A Warning from God....lyn grainger
A Warning from God 26.4.10 Author Message > lyn grainger -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Witch covens and other satanists are going on 40 day plus fasts to attack christians. I became aware of w...
Views: 1352   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 1:33pm
by TN Dove
Would you pray for my aunt Linda?
My aunt Linda (a believer) has pancreatic cancer. The chemo she is on is so potent that she cannot function -- she is sooo sick. She has asked for prayer that the Lord would heal her and help her through this chemo. Thank you!
Views: 230   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 12:26pm
by bonnie
Prayer Request
Please pray for sever lower back pain. Even visits to the chiropractor has not given me much help. I can hardly move. Thanks
Views: 394   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 11:05am
by Virginia Arnke
Praying for RITA
Father, as this day comes to a close, I ask you to draw close to your childern and give them the touch that their heart is crying out for.... For some it.s healing that they desperatly need. For others it wisdom to handle diffferent conflicts and situations....
Views: 513   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 10:15am
by Rhonda
Seeking Prayer Warriors - Please!
For any who are willing/led to do so, I am asking prayer for my daughter. She is to graduate from college within the month and she is anxious to fulfill her dream of becoming an officer in the U.S. Navy. The only thing that stands between her and her commission is...
Views: 532   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 9:05am
by PraiseHim
Telling headline........
Just saw this headline at the top of the Drudge Report: TEAM OBAMA READY TO PUSH 'GLOBAL RULES' Looks like he is trying to "CLOSE THE DEAL" for the New World Order sooner rather than later. Like BEFORE the November elections.
Views: 653   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 8:23am
by SisterNChrist
k
Khog
I found the Enoch/Pentecost connection
RITArians, I remember a post from CJ stating that Enoch was born on Pentecost, and was taken up to heaven alive on Pentecost. CJ did an excellent study about how Enoch represents the Church, and Noah represents Israel during the Tribulation Period. Well, someone a...
Views: 1169   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 8:10am
by Khog
Lisaleenie - Are You All Right?
This isn't to "play favorites" by singling out a particular poster, but when someone who usually posts numerous times a day suddenly falls silent, I become concerned. (Other formerly "regular" posters have indicated they are backing off from so much time at RITA to...
Views: 1173   Replies: 94
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 10:58pm
by Lisaleenie
Was a sign about a MS being "CUT-OFF" given on 4/24?
ALL: BEFORE a lady is married, they use "MS" as a designation. AFTER they are married, they use "MRS". We are SUPPOSED to be waiting for our Bridegroom, Jesus. We, as yet, are NOT married. In other words, we are still "virgins" awaiting our Bridegroom...
Views: 695   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 10:28pm
by Steve W
s
Star
JESUS SAID:MY LOVE FOR YOU,IS DEEP AND UNENDING
My daughter, Is raised up.At such a time as this.Along with many others of My children. To encourage you.To keep looking and listening. And reading My Word.And to witness. My love for you,is deep and unending. Time by the world is very short...
Views: 934   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:59pm
by Lisaleenie
s
star
MY Husband's Ministry On the ROAD
The Lord has been urging me to do this. It must be meant to help someone. The last three years,that my husband drove trk. across country.And after that.We piloted the blades for the windmills. The Lord had my husband,to witness to Muslims.In every truck...
Views: 407   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:21pm
by Rhonda
Just Noticed on my Weather Bug....
A tornado watch has been issued for parts of southeast Illinois, southwestern Indiana, and northwestern Kentucky. The watch continues until 9:00 p.m. this evening. Evansville is a part of the watch area. Here we go folks. And I live on the side of town where pow...
Views: 568   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:11pm
by Rhonda
Confess and Believe
A Bible Study by Jack Kelley of GraceThruFaith.com If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead you will be saved (Rom 10:9). We've all confessed (give assent to or acknowledge) with our mouths and understa...
Views: 394   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 5:41pm
by Peggy
Encouragement
DEBRA LOWE http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/ 4/23/10 The Spirit of the Lord says; A season for receiving a fresh impartation of My anointing is here. All that are weary and burdened by the weights of their living, can now release all that they h...
Views: 377   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 2:38pm
by joyful susan
Views: 371   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 9:38am
by corgi mom maria
2HH
THE HOLY ALPHABET - BE ENCOURAGED
Although things are not perfect Because of trial or pain Continue in thanksgiving Do not begin to blame Even when the times are hard Fierce winds are bound to blow God is forever able Hold on to what you know Imagine life without His love Joy would...
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 9:15am
by SisterNChrist
JEWS AND CHRISTIANS SEEN AS MAJOR WORLD PROBLEM
Does THIS news surprise US?? We've always been persecuted for standing up for God;s WORD! Jews have always been blamed for world's money problems..so here we go again! Islam is fastest growing false religion on the planet..and we know their views on life and death...
Views: 383   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:18am
by Geneustace
Umbilical Cord......
Has anyone ever considered that as the baby is connected to it's mother via the umbilical cord, the Firstfruits of the Spirit is connected to Christ (death and resurrection at Passover) in the 50 day period of the counting of the Omer between Passover and Pentecost?...
Views: 486   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 6:24am
by Melanie
I am so excited today!! This girl I saved from suicide just got baptized yesterday here is her video
I was a crisis worker for Salvation army last year for little while until I was laid off because of shortage of money. Anyways it was all worth it there was this sweet girl Jennifer that called and she was really depressed because her grandma just died and she wa...
Views: 424   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 1:49am
by AngelHeart
Posting anything
Hey Everyone, Please pray. I can't seem to post on this website all the time. I seem to get locked out a lot and it is very upsetting. I wonder if God is trying to tell me something or am I just being paranoid?
Views: 431   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 12:18am
by Geneustace
Wow Jesus Such a Handsome Bridegroom!!! Thank You Lynn love the new Pic!!!
Lynn I love the new pic it gets me so excited!!! Thank you for posting this and the crown and the rose is a perfect touch!! It is like Jesus is waiting just for us!!! His faithful waiting bride ready to receive their Rita Rose!!! I love you Jesus I am so rea...
Views: 429   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 9:04pm
by Brenda Sue
Pentecost & Mt. Sinai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
During the 49 days of the Omer count, the wheat crop ripens in Israel. By the end of the Omer count, the crop is ready for harvest and the First Fruits of the wheat crop are brought to the Temple on Pentecost. Shavuot (Pentecost) is also considered the time when Y...
Views: 1021   Replies: 28
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 7:11pm
by Peggy
Love and Wisdom - Both Are Needed
To My Brothers and Sisters at RITA: Feel I am walking a tightrope here, so please give the benefit of the doubt as I am not trying to stir up trouble. From time to time posters make reference to a Christian/pastor/healer whose ministry or book has influenced th...
Views: 376   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 7:06pm
by CHRISTinCheryl
Pray for my schooling.
Hi Guys, I am not to the point in my schooling,I am working on a degree in Paralegal Studies, that it is becoming harder and it is requiring more time spent in research. Pray that I can understand and grasp what I am being taught. I am so enjoying my studies, I...
Views: 350   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 6:40pm
by Kolleen
Unity... At What Price (Unity vs. "unity")
note: I apologize for the use of the word "Easter." "Little Jesus's running around..." ? I understand what he meant. As mirrors--not actually "little gods" in the sense of "I AM" (reproductions) as some teach. (I personally wouldn't have said it that way but I kn...
Views: 957   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 5:38pm
by Kman
Can you believe this?????????????
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY: Mercer (24 Apr 2010) "The Disclosure Project" I wonder if there is any connection? Hmmm. 'We don't know when it's coming back'... What? Why? Mission: Classified... Is X-37B start of war in space? CSETI Ambassador to the...
Views: 621   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 5:14pm
by Diane C
Verse from the Lord
The Lord gave me a verse this morning. My spirit leaped when I read it!! Here it is: Isaiah 56:1 This is what the Lord says: “Be just and fair to all. Do what is right and good, for I am coming soon to rescue you and t...
Views: 446   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 4:36pm
by Carlee
Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit!
It is urgent that we receive this word and act upon it. Time's up! :) ------------------------------------------------------- Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit 23rd April, 2010 Manasseh Christian Ministries Lana Vawser lanavawserprophe...
Views: 1443   Replies: 82
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 3:58pm
by Melissa
s
Star
RITA FAMILY:PRAY FOR BRENT MICHAELS
Brother's and Sister's, This is of the Lord. To pray for this man.He is not of the Lord(YET). After reading a small piece of what he has been doing. The brain bleeding is of the Lord.To turn him around. This young man could reach many ot...
Views: 440   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 2:44pm
by Lynn
For Angelheart: My rapture left behind letter
Hi Angelheart, I LOVE your threat at the top of this website! Yes, time is running out very fast now! If you look around what's going on. Is is extremely important to warn the people not to take the mark! I mean, it's here! Peope are already taking it now volontury (...
Views: 461   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 12:52pm
by AngelHeart
s
Star
STAR NEEDS PRAYER
Brothers and Sisters, This vessel needs prayer.To beable to witness.To my neighbors.Most of whom are drinkers. How ever the Lord has you to Pray about this. I praise the Lord in advance,for how He will direct your prayers.And thank you also....
Views: 494   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 12:42pm
by Virginia Arnke
Hear the Trumpet Call at the End of the Age....IT IS TIME!!!!
Oh Mighty and Perverse Nation, Take Your Fill! Says The Lord Home > Volume 7 > Oh Mighty and Perverse Nation, Take Your Fill! 4/19/10 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Jayse and Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear - The Lord’s...
Views: 716   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 11:19am
by scuggers
j
JR
My brother you prayed for...
...has been released from the hospital today. Thank you all very much and special, special thankyou to The Lord Of Hosts that made this possible! This is also my mothers birthday, great present to have her firstborn kept in the Lords tender care! Not exact...
Views: 274   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 9:34am
by Texas Sue
Views: 3074   Replies: 47
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 12:23am
by TN Dove
j
jon
Staying vigilent
Several times a day I go onto the earthquake website from Stan Deyo at Milleium Ark and it shows the most recent world earthquakes. Honestly with our end times mentallity, I must confess that I get rather excited when things are going badly. Not that I wish somethi...
Views: 447   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 8:33pm
by Paul/Aussie
s
Star
JESUS SAID:MY CHILDREN ARE TO REMAIN CALM
MY children are to remain calm. I even I, the Lord Jesus am in control. My children Iam showing you,a small world of MY Wonders. What you see now,is nothing compared to what will happen. As it is written,it shall happen. I Jesus have comm...
Views: 967   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 7:00pm
by BarbS
For what's it worth . . . and it's pretty good!!
This is an interesting article, although I don't believe Jesus will wait a hundred years to return. I've learned more re: the founding of the nation since B.O. came into office than in any classroom . . so, for that, Mr. Resident, thanks!!! In other words, th...
Views: 556   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 10:42am
by Melissa
2HH
CALLED FROM BEFORE CREATION Wilkerson
THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010 The apostle Paul says of God, “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began...
Views: 689   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 9:43am
by Donna
k
Karla
Praise report -on Bob's cancer (my hubby)
We went to the doctor today, and he said he was so pleased with Bob's progress. He said the lymphoma cancer is very diminished. The chemo is working. He went from lymph nodes that were 6+ cm to 1.8-2cm. Thank you so much those who have lifted him up in prayer. He...
Views: 340   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 8:52am
by Shirley
2HH
Prayers for Sabrina
Once again anyone who missed that thread will not know that Sabrina is suffering great pain, She has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and terrible back pain. This is not to hard for the Lord. Please stand in the gap for our beautiful Sabrina. Will someone write...
Views: 487   Replies: 27
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 6:52am
by 2HH
s
Star
My Friend BETTY needs Prayer
She knows that the Lord wants her in CoeurD'Alene. But where?And she has 3 cats. She needs a place to live.Inexpensive!!!!!!!! So pray how ever the Lord leads. Bless you all, Star
Views: 290   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 12:48am
by Kolleen
s
Star
JESUS SAYS:KEEP LISTENING FOR THE SHOFAR
Keep listening for the shofar. You will hear it before you know it. I Love My Bride, Adoni
Views: 1063   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 11:08pm
by Texas Sue Is Rea...
What I remember about Heaven from before I was born
A few have asked about my memories of Heaven on another thread, so here they are. -- What I remember about Heaven... wow, I would write a book if there was time. I have memories before I was born, I had a near death experience when I was 6, & I've left my bo...
Views: 1800   Replies: 64
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 9:30pm
by TN Dove
k
KG2
What's a Shofar sound like?
so you'll know it when you hear it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686SoqV70y0
Views: 397   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 5:56pm
by Star
v
Vicki
Question about prohetic words to Star and others
I love this site and everyone here because of God's love. I do not understand much about prohetic words outside the Bible. Here's my question: I wonder if Star would write her testimony and how the Lord is speaking to her. I would like to know more to better un...
Views: 885   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 5:04pm
by Vicki
s
Star
STAR:TELL MY CHILDREN
To be listening for the shofar. I'm coming. I love you children, Adoni
Views: 1423   Replies: 50
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 3:29pm
by Texas Sue
2HH
Barb Needs Prayer
In case you missed the thread, our beloved sister Barb needs healing. Let's please join together and pray the prayer of faith for her. We know where 2 or more agree as to touching anything on earth, it is done for us by our Father in heaven. Lord we come in ag...
Views: 490   Replies: 25
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 12:53pm
by Star
s
Scott
Paul I Am Sorry I Did Not Get Around To Reply To Your Moving Post About Feeling Alone!
I just had time to finally get around and get caught up(did I say Caught Up--Lord take us now!)on reading some of these other beautiful members posts!! Paul you are describing the same experience that I have been going through every day since I don't know when!!!...
Views: 323   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 11:39am
by Scott
Would love some prayer
I have really put off requesting prayer for a while, but this morning I just really feel so broken down that I have no other place to turn for prayer. I have suffered in the past from chronic fatigue and now am having symptoms again. Anyone who has had this knows...
Views: 733   Replies: 49
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 10:52am
by Kman
PILLARS OF SMOKE OVER EUROPE – (Joel 2:30) by Perry Stone
If this volcano continues long enough it will definitely cool down the earth along with the lack of sufficient sunshine. One or 2 degrees would be all it would take to create a worldwide famine...and that is just one volcano. Pillars of Smoke Over Europe by Pe...
Views: 725   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 11:44am
by Knight Michael
A personal reply- RE: Some days I feel so alone
WARNING-TYPED LATE AT NIGHT, NO PROFF READING DONE, ENJOY ALL THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! To my dear brothers and sisters, To everyone that has responded to my post I feel that I should reply back to each and every one of you personally. It i...
Views: 483   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 9:22am
by Victory Chanter
ATTN: All Fools for Christ! A dream...
I had a wonderful dream during my short nap yesterday afternoon (4/20). I believe the first part was of a personal nature, but the second part is to share! I suddenly found myself in Heaven. ( I saw myself clearly, but my surroundings seemed blurred; however I...
Views: 699   Replies: 27
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 5:58am
by Neal
s
Scott
Beware Of Volcano Katla!!! Is EYJAFJALLAJOKULL Volcano The End Of The World?
Well it may not be but I found the article at this website by googling "Is eyjafjallajokull the end of the world"-Doug's Darkworld; very interesting indeed!!! Could someone post that article on this thread??!! They say that this present volcano is not the big...
Views: 1482   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 12:50am
by Texas Sue
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com