Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Dumitru Duduman .......... America Will Burn .......... !!!!!!!!!!
There Is A Storm Coming .......... And Nobody Will Escape Without Christ .......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dreams/Visions for the month of December

Yesterday morning I dreamt that I was watching a type of holliday movie, it was black and white but it was contemporary to the way of how life is lived today. It was a night scene; the aftermath of some sort of catastrophy.... A young teenage boy was walking in the snow overlooking people dealing with this misery. He seemed to be at peace during this mess. He looks over at this woman with an empathetic grin as he observes her walking over to this half destroyed house with a Christmas display of twinkling light Christmas tree and a twinkling light reindeer on the lawn. She sits down in between this tree and reindeer, looks up at the boy with a determined look on her face and she says, "Now I understand what THIS is all about; It's Jesus..." She wasn't excited, she was astounded that she finally got it. She wasn't going to budge from this spot where she settled down in this massive unrest; eventhough there were fires on some of the nearby houses and sirens...She smiles with this final understanding look on her face.. She looks back at this boy, he smiles and then she disappears In a wind; scatters away like glitter...
After I woke up, my thought was that this was a scene either beffore Christmas or immediately after Christmas! To me, it made me think of sudden distructiom and the Rapture happening during it. My hope has always been Rapture before sudden distructiom, But this woman was saved eventhough she might have never believed before. It was a split second after she repented and made a choice! Exciting to thinkl that this was shown to me during the Christmas season!

'DANCING WITH JESUS'...RECEIVED BY STAR ON 12/9/2010

This was given to me..Star on 12/9/2010

DREAM: I had a dream this morning. This had to be after the rapture and after Wedding Supper of the Lamb.

Jesus and all of His brothers were dressed in white tuxedos with tails. Jesus has long dark hair with olive complexion because I saw His hand. I did not see His face. All the sisters were dressed in lovely dresses in the colors of a rainbow. For example, some ladies were dressed in different shades of purple and some in different shades of green, etc.

We all danced to Vienna waltzes....so very elegant!! Each sister danced with Jesus. When you danced with Jesus, you and Jesus rose up above the others and danced among the stars. Then when you came back down another sister took your place with Jesus and you danced with a waiting partner.

PRAISE!!! YESHUA

LOL, Lisa... !!

I am thinking of what to wear for that "dance" in Heaven.

Well, Grace, since lavendar is my favorite color, I would pick that beautiful lavendar formal that the blonde is wearing!!

How about you?

Re: Dreams/Visions for the month of December from Stephanie--Sonia's dream

I got this today in my email...

Angelo Sanchez 1:29pm Dec 11

THIS IS MY WIFE SONIA'S DREAM. This is a dream I had this morning 12/04/2010
It was my wedding day and I was so excited, As I was remarrying my Husband Angelo.
I was dressed in the most beautiful white gown, and I also had a beautiful tiera and veil on my head.
I arrived to the place where the wedding was suppose to take place. It look like a club
As I......... watch the people that were there and those still arriving, I saw that they were not there for a wedding celebration, they were there to party. I was upset because this was my wedding day and people did not seem to care. So the wedding ceremony could not take place. So I ran out of there to find my Husband, to ask Him about my rings, and He said that I would receive them at the time of the ceremony. But I grew impatient and wanted Him to show them to me. He said that he had bought them a size 6, and I responded and told Him you know that I am not a size 6. So he took the wedding band, and placed it on my finger and it fit me perfectly, when I looked at the ring it had diamonds, and other multi color stone around the setting. it was so beautiful, Then he place my engagememt ring on top of the wedding band, and they both united as one. But when I looked at both of the rings closely. I seen the Kingdom and the name of JESUS right beside the 2 rings. Then I awakened from the dream.

My beloved Brethren Jesus is coming soon. He will not delay. We must get ready NOW
His Kindom is ready to receive us. Behold I am coming as a thief. Blessed is He who watches, and keeps his GARMENTS, lest he walk naked and they see his shame. {Revelation 16:15

I was not aware of the date on this particular day because my days are either work days, school days, or both. I don't worry about the date because with my wife gone and no family, I have nothing to look forward to anymore.

Deeply sad and feeling very lonely I was crying out to the Lord JESUS CHRIST in prayer...

"LORD how much longer do I have to suffer in this barren wilderness alone?"

There was a long silence followed by the words...

"18 days..."

I didn't know the date, nor what 18 days from now till then would be, so I got up and looked at the calender on my computer.

The date on that day was December 7th 2010.

18 days from that day will be December 25th 2010.

"Christmas!"

3 years ago in December 2007 the LORD came to me and asked me are you ready to serve me?" Being in love with my wife, having a really good job, having a comfortable family life and happy marriage and home, I said...

"Please LORD can i have more time?"

The LORD paused for a very long time and said...

"Fine, but I will take everything away from you till I am the only thing left."

3 years to the month later, my wife has left me, I have lost my job, the economy is in free fall, my house is dark and empty, my marriage is over, and my home life is one of sorrow and loneliness.

Everything I held dear, everything I placed before the LORD is gone. All of it vanished into thin air and now all I have left is the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Everything I held dear gone in a puff of smoke. I cry out night and day to my Savior JESUS CHRIST to deliver me from this misery and pain. Nothing else matters now but JESUS CHRIST.

I am praying that like Johna in the belly of the whale these 3 years of punishment will be sufficient. I have learned my very painful lesson. Nothing else matter except JESUS CHRIST. I will, with the Divine Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD, not ever make that mistake again...OF putting other things before the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

I have admitted my mistake, confessed my sin, and am praying that this Christmas will be a home coming in Heaven with our Savior and Lord JESUS CHRIST!

Lisaleenie
Well, Grace, since lavendar is my favorite color, I would pick that beautiful lavendar formal that the blonde is wearing!!

How about you?

LOL, i love lavender too.

Prophet
I was not aware of the date on this particular day because my days are either work days, school days, or both. I don't worry about the date because with my wife gone and no family, I have nothing to look forward to anymore.

Deeply sad and feeling very lonely I was crying out to the Lord JESUS CHRIST in prayer...

"18 days..."

I didn't know the date, nor what 18 days from now till then would be, so I got up and looked at the calender on my computer.

"Christmas!"

3 years ago in December 2007 the LORD came to me and asked me are you ready to serve me?" Being in love with my wife, having a really good job, having a comfortable family life and happy marriage and home, I said...

"Please LORD can i have more time?"

The LORD paused for a very long time and said...

"Fine, but I will take everything away from you till I am the only thing left."

3 years to the month later, my wife has left me, I have lost my job, the economy is in free fall, my house is dark and empty, my marriage is over, and my home life is one of sorrow and loneliness.

Everything I held dear, everything I placed before the LORD is gone. All of it vanished into thin air and now all I have left is the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Everything I held dear gone in a puff of smoke. I cry out night and day to my Savior JESUS CHRIST to deliver me from this misery and pain. Nothing else matters now but JESUS CHRIST.

I am praying that like Johna in the belly of the whale these 3 years of punishment will be sufficient. I have learned my very painful lesson. Nothing else matter except JESUS CHRIST. I will, with the Divine Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD, not ever make that mistake again...OF putting other things before the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

I have admitted my mistake, confessed my sin, and am praying that this Christmas will be a home coming in Heaven with our Savior and Lord JESUS CHRIST!

yours is a powerful testimony

thanks for sharing

may the lord hold you dear to his heart

Okay everyone, hold onto your hats: Here is the third dream about tuxcedos in heaven and us wearing formal attire at the Wedding Supper.

First there was Nikki's son's dream about him wearing a tuxedo, and seeing formal attire in heaven. Then Star saw the same thing, along with women wearing rainbow colored dresses and men wearing white tuxcedos. Now here's the same dream posted by Texas Sue over at Rapture Flight to Heaven.

And if that wasn't enough, Mark Armstrong posted the SAME VIDEO OF FRED ASTAIR LIKE TEXAS SUE DID ABOUT THE TOP HAT AND TAILS!!

Is the Lord speaking to His children, or what??

Check out Texas Sue's dream:

I woke up the morning of 12/9 hearing this song, dozed off and woke up again with the song still playing in my head and in the dream. It didn't occur to me until I had been awake for a while that this may have been a hint that Jesus is coming quickly and our royal wedding is about to happen.

The video embedding was disabled but you can go to the link and hear the song. As I dreamed and heard the song, I was seeing this same scene in my dream that is in the video.

You may wonder what a Fred Astaire song has to do with the rapture, wedding and God. A few years ago I was learning about God being outside of time but moving into time where world events and our lives are concerned. As I pondered on this mystery God showed me a flash vision of Himself dressed in top hat and tuxedo dancing in and out of time like Fred Astaire. God will speak to us in a uniquely individualized way in our own particular venacular. He knows how much I love music and old movies and He often uses these types of examples to communicate with me. That is why this dream and this song meant to me that His coming and our wedding are imminent events on His timeline.

Fair use for information or discussion purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizrfcAI13A&feature=related

Here are the lyrics:

Irving Berlin Top Hat, White Tie, & Tails Lyrics

I just got an invitation through the mails:
"your presence requested this evening, it's formal
A top hat, a white tie and tails"
Nothing now could take the wind out of my sails
Because I'm invited to step out this evening
With top hat, white tie and tails

I'm puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Brushin' off my tails

I'm dudein' up my shirt front
Puttin' in the shirt studs
Polishin' my nails

I'm steppin' out, my dear
To breathe an atmosphere that simply reeks with class
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas

For I'll be there
Puttin' down my top hat
Mussin' up my white tie
Dancin' in my tails

(my comment) Although the whole song played, the part that I kept hearing repeated over and over and over were these lines:

I'm steppin' out, my dear
To breathe an atmosphere that simply reeks with class
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas

"Stepping on the gas..." sounds like He is going to come fast!

Lisaleenie
...And if that wasn't enough, Mark Armstrong posted the SAME VIDEO OF FRED ASTAIR LIKE TEXAS SUE DID ABOUT THE TOP HAT AND TAILS!! ...

By the way, I did not see Texas Sue's link to the Top Hat clip prior to my posting. I don't check RFTH every day. I did happen to check RFTH shortly after I posted the Top Hat clip, and did a double-take when I saw Sue's thread. Checked the times of posting, and Texas Sue did indeed post her link before I posted mine. (A day before I posted mine.)

Sue, I'm not stealing your stuff. We just happened to think of the same song.

Mark, your post confirmed what God showed me so I was wowed by it. In the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is confirmed!

Anyone here interpret dreams?

Email: farrier_sam@yahoo.com

Re: Dreams/Visions "THE BRIDE MUST SURRENDER HER HEART AT THE TABLE OF THE LORD"

Karen Ferrara @ Facebook

LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT THERE WAS A GREAT BANQUET.ALL THE TABLECLOTHS WERE ALL WHITE;A VERY PURE WHITE.EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE WAS PURE AND WHITE.THEN A LADY ASKED ME IF I WAS ATTENDING THIS BANQUET.I DIDN'T KNOW IF I WAS WORTHY TO ATTEND.NOT ANY OF US IS WORTHY TO ATTEND,BUT JESUS HIMSELF TOOK CARE OF THAT.BUT IN THE DREAM I KNEW THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT I HAD TO BRING WITH ME IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS GREAT BANQUET;IT WAS MY HEART;THE LORD ONLY WANTS A BRIDE WHO IS WILLING TO SURRENDER THEIR WHOLE HEART TO HIM.EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE WAS PURE WHITE:THERE SHOULD BE ONE RED HEART THAT IS YOUR PLACEMAT,IT SHOULD BE YOUR HEART THAT YOU GIVE WILLINGLY TO HIM.THIS IS YOUR PLACEMAT,THIS IS YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO HIS INVITATION.THE GROOM GAVE HIS HEART TO US,NOW IT IS HIS BRIDE'S TURN TO SURRENDER OUR HEART TO HIM.

Re: Dreams/Visions "THE BRIDE MUST SURRENDER HER HEART AT THE TABLE OF THE LORD"

Lisaleenie and Grace, I love the lavendar dress, too, and I'll need an order to look like the blonde wearing it,too!

If there's one thing we shall know in Heaven, it's the Gift of full surrender to our Adored Heavenly Groom . . the surrounding LIGHT of CHRIST will utterly have us in full splendorous worship to HIM as HE deserves!!!

The Glory of Heaven and all Christ's true church there, will no more from earth's place, be experiencing in these weakened vessels our waiting!!!

Oh, for the Coronation so Heavenly!!! Luv's will be THERE EVERLASTINGLY!!! Bless the POWER OF JESUS CHRIST and HIS GLORIOUS PROMISES!!!

From Anna Roundtree's vision:
http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Priestly_Bride/The_Priestly_Bride_by_Anna_Roundtree.htm

"Father," I whispered, "who am I to marry a King? I come with nothing. I have no dowry. I do not even have a hope chest with linens and ... "

Before I could continue, my Father thundered audibly in the room: "Can I not provide linens for My children?"

Victory Chanter
Lisaleenie and Grace, I love the lavendar dress, too, and I'll need an order to look like the blonde wearing it,too!

Yes, I know what you mean! In order for me to look like the blonde, I would have to shed a few (FEW? ) pounds!!!

Re: Dreams/Visions I put out a Rapture Fleece Last Night

Dear Ritans,

I put out a rapture fleece last night. As you know I am a financial analyst and I went down in the early part of 2000 with the dot com industry. Then in 2008 I went down with the housing industry. I have been trying to break into a new industry with a job closer to my house. You know, LA traffic, 50 miles in the AM takes 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

Anyways I need a job and my husband is not saved. When I tell him things of Christ, he starts humming, he burps. He is more interested in his heart to go to Rio De Janero, Brazil. Anyways I just cannot take it anymore. I have lost my job 2 times, foreclosed on my house, relocated 450 miles to LA, almost died with this man in a car accident in 2008, and then was ran off the highway in 2009 in LA, and almost died in August 2010 from an infection from surgery.

I don't want this life anymore. I just don't. So I put out a rapture fleece last night.

1) I said Lord, do you want me to be a faithful wife and prepare for hard times here...is the rapture delayed and am I being side tracked from getting prepared for hard times?

2) Or do you want me to leave this man because the enemy is mocking me and I am not living up to my potential and since I have lost everything, will I end up homeless soon because he turns on me all the time?

3) Am I to know, really know the rapture is coming in the Gregorian calendar 2010 before Christmas on December 25th and I am just to keep on like I have been doing? Witnessing and leaving my husband instructions and a legacy for the tribulation?

Well the fleece came back and it was not what I thought. It came in the form of a dream. Please help me understand what this means.

I was standing outside of the house and my neighbor's checkbook from across the street started ripping apart and flying towards me. I then started running after it because I was scared she would have her identity stolen. It was early morning so she was not outside. I saw her car was unlocked and with the Santa Ana winds I did not want to leave it outside, so I sat the checks in the middle console of the car.

The neighbor heard the car door open and she came outside. She saw I left my phone in her car, so she asked if she could look at it. She started seeing videos on my phone of my dead family members dancing. All of a sudden the video becomes a real life scenario and I am surrounded by my entire family who is spread all over the country.

Then I get a call for an interview. I go to the interview and realize when I look at the top of the building it is an enormous abortion clinic. I do not go in and I turn around and do not call the people back.

By Joyful Heart referencing Nikki’s Rapture Fleece
I am NOT good at interpreting dreams but I always try anyway. LOL.

Just taking things at a literal level,

* checks flying in the wind-- money is worthless?
* Deceased family dancing -- the dead rising first?
* you joining them-- rapture?

but if you are raptured, why were you THEN called in to interview at an abortion clinic?

I warned you I'm not good at it. LOL

I don't know if this was an actual prophetic dream. maybe it was your mind just trying to figure things out?

What prophetic dreams I have had (few and none recently), there was NO question it was not a dream. it was SOOO different. How did this dream feel to you

Joyful Heart,

Honestly the dream felt like I was being shown the things to come. I believe the Lord was answering me.

I do not think the abortion clinic was that I was going to get a job after I was raptured. I believe it could mean that if I put money, career and the world first and not Jesus...then I would have been left behind to choose from an array of jobs in the beast system. And those jobs will be HEINOUS!

Then the checks...I love how you said the money would be worthless. I took it as don't worry about it, the Lord will provide.

The video from the phone coming to life and then I am in the "real video." It was so much like the scenario from the Narnia movie where the painting started coming to life and they were "raptured" through the painting.

I am not a dream interpreter, but I felt that not to worry. That the rapture is coming and He will provide all my needs. I need to stop worrying about my husband and worry about meeting the Lord.

"I need to stop worrying about my husband"

WOW

Ok, that hit me hard.
I've been worrying about mine too. I KNOW I should put it in God's hands (and probably stop nagging God about it too).

I like your interpretation of the dream too. What you said makes sense to me!

Hi Nikki,

My name is Mikki. I am new to posting but not new to reading. I too am thinking about the same questions regarding work. I am in a new city and just finished my Masters Degree and still am looking for work. When I read your dream, and you talked about the interview at the abortion clinic-my feeling was trying to "do things in our own strength" is death. Not that we would die but we are striving in this dying world. I believe we are to put our faith and trust in Jesus for provision. Believe me I know, I check Craigslist and Careerbuilder all the time for a job but knowing Jesus more intimately and spending time with Him and discovering more about Him is what I believe we should be doing now. I believe the enemy uses things as a distraction to keep us away from spending more time with Jesus before we are raptured. Hope this make sense.

This vision/dream is from a few years ago, but is still valid and encouraging for today. Enjoy..Tom

My vision of the rapture . . by Bud Millington

In this vision, I turned around, and climbed a small hill. The top of the hill was the backyard to a house. I went into the front yard.

There was a dirt road leading up to the house, and about four to five miles away on another hill sat another house.

Everything else was thick forest, almost mountainous terrain. In the front yard stood four people. These included a sixty-five year old woman whom I knew to be my wife, a twenty-five year old real estate agent wearing a short sleeve shirt and tie, who was there to sell the house, and another couple in their late thirties, dressed for business, who wanted to buy the house.

Although I had already agreed to buy the house, no paperwork had been signed and this man was contesting the agreement, offering a higher bid, and insisting that he should have the house.

The real estate agent, a Christian, was politely informing him that the deal had been first come, first serve, and since I had already committed myself, thus beginning the process, he was obligated to sell the house to me. The other man was very angry.

God told me these details were SYMBOLIC, not literal. But, what happened next is a LITERAL revelation of the Rapture:

While the two men were discussing the situation, my wife, the Christian realtor and I suddenly became aware - this was it! The Rapture was taking place, right here, right now.

Some type of announcement just went off in our spirits, and we knew. I heard a voice in my spirit say, "Five minutes and counting. Four minutes and fifty-nine seconds. Four minutes and fifty-eight seconds…" The voice counted off every second of the vision.

You will know when it comes. You will have a five-minute warning. Pilots will call in the co-pilot. Drivers will pull over to the side of the road. Surgeons in operating rooms will call in another surgeon.

There will NOT be chaos and confusion, auto and plane wrecks. The Devil causes calamities, not God! God is NOT the author of pain, suffering and confusion! He will not allow it!

The business couple who wanted to buy the house were not saved and so they were completely unaware. In fact, the man continued to argue with the realtor.

The rest of us just looked at each other with surprise, our eyes wide with that “did you hear that?” expression. When we saw that look, we each knew the others knew! We knew we were not imagining what we had heard!

I turned to the man and said, "Do you want the house? Here, take it, it's yours! You can have my wallet, my car keys, my Bible, everything I own." I dug into my pockets and handed over my wallet, keys, and real estate paperwork to the man. "You can have my clothes, and all my money, too," I said. "Jesus is about to appear. We are going up in what the church calls, 'The Rapture.' You can come too, if you like."

And I began to preach to them that they needed to believe on Jesus and get saved, RIGHT NOW!

The man grew angry, but his wife said, "Let's listen to what they have to say..." The man pushed his wife into the passenger side of the car, slammed the door, got behind the wheel and drove off with his tires spinning.

We three remaining and waiting just looked at each other. I continued to hear the voice, "Three minutes and fifty-seven seconds. Three minutes and fifty-six seconds. Three minutes and..."

I looked at my reflection in the bay window of the house. My reflection was now different. All I can say is, I was suddenly filled with faith I didn't know was possible. There was no pain, no sorrow, no doubt and no weakness. This must be the way God feels. I looked at my reflection in the window the third time. My skin appeared as glass, and I was filled with liquid white fire. My companions looked the same way.

Suddenly, while still in the countdown, Jesus appeared in the air, sitting on a white throne. From all over the world, I saw pinpoints of light converging where Jesus was. I tried to jump into the air but I couldn’t. I wondered at that, and God said on the inside of me,

"Son, have you not read that the DEAD in Christ will rise FIRST, and be FOLLOWED by those that are alive at His Coming. You must wait for the dead to come to Me first, and the delay will NOT prevent you when it is your turn. Wait your turn" (I Thessalonians 4:16-17).

So, I lay back on the grass, and waited. At "Three minutes and twenty seconds..." the vision ended.

Many of the details in this vision are symbolic, but the manner in which I saw the dead rise, the voice proclaiming the count down, and the experience of putting on immortality are literal (I Corinthians 15:52-54). The Rapture will really happen that way.

It is time to preach in the churches and out of the churches that we must live right. We must put away sin and live Holy lives, for the end is truly near.

I believe this by the events now taking place in the Middle East. These events were recorded in the Bible by the Apostles and the prophets, by Jesus himself, and John, who prophesied that all these things would surely come to pass.

Church, believers, This is the final hour. We will have no more chances, this is the LAST warning! The ONLY and FINAL one! You can't afford to miss this one; it is the last one!

May this prophecy bless all those that read it, and to God be the Glory through His Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Tom, was that YOUR vision? WONDERFUL! JUST WONDERFUL!

My son (now 9), when he was 4 or 5 told me that Jesus explained things to him and not to be afraid. I asked what, he said that Jesus said he was coming on a big cloud in the sky and to not be afraid that it was a good thing.

My son said over and over that it wont be scary and that he shouldn't be afraid...

(my son was afriad of alot back then, so I thought it was sweet that he was comforted like that!) Now, at that age, he didn't know what a rapture was, or even that there was such a thing! I know for a fact he'd never heard of that! So how else could he know about it, if Jesus wasn't preparing him???

I just love that vision... I'm going to go print it off.

Joy, I am so happy you enjoyed it. It blesses me each time I read it. And, no it is not my dream.

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Nikki, I just read your dream post. I'm glad that my license plate thread has brightened your day. I am not a dream interpreter, but just want to share what comes to my mind when I read your dream.

I was standing outside of the house and my neighbor's checkbook from across the street started ripping apart and flying towards me. I then started running after it because I was scared she would have her identity stolen. It was early morning so she was not outside. I saw her car was unlocked and with the Santa Ana winds I did not want to leave it outside, so I sat the checks in the middle console of the car.

It seems your neighbor had insecure finances or was at risk (checks flying without her being able to control potential costs/losses; anything could have been written; the checks came to you as though you could do something about it.)Maybe so you could tell her about Jesus cancelling her debt.

The neighbor heard the car door open and she came outside. She saw I left my phone in her car, so she asked if she could look at it. She started seeing videos on my phone of my dead family members dancing. All of a sudden the video becomes a real life scenario and I am surrounded by my entire family who is spread all over the country.
Heads up Nikki, I think you will be reunited with loved ones in heaven soon. Our neighbors will wonder at where we are. they will perhaps look at our telephones, computers and such trying to figure out what happened.

Then I get a call for an interview. I go to the interview and realize when I look at the top of the building it is an enormous abortion clinic. I do not go in and I turn around and do not call the people back.

Good on ye, Nikki. You have options and you have chosen the King of Kings and Lord of Lords over opportunities the world offers.You value God's babies.

John 21:11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.
Full term babies are a whole lot like big fish before they are born!

Hang on to Jesus and keep making choices that honor Him. When life is the most difficult, that is when we need fellowship the most. Here at RITA, there are brothers and sisters who can bear one another's burdens as we wait for our Saviour.
My last two years have also been very difficult. It's as though someone flipped a switch at 2008. It's easier to have someone to walk with. That is why fellowship is important, to encourage one another and learn from one another along the way.
2 girls holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos

This story involves the number 21. last month God showed me a huge "21" in the sky and next to it was "III"--both were clear and crisp cloud formations.

(God used to answer my questions in the clouds. I would ask him and the clouds would form a "yes" or a "no"...oh how I miss those days!)

But there was also a + in between the numbers. so in the sky I saw what looked like this...

"2+1 III"

I thought the "III" reminded me of World War III...as I had been seeking info on when it might start.

I told my friend about the "21" in the sky and about the sudden destruction and WW III that might come and for some reason he mentioned he found some money in his car.

He said he Found 8 dollars. I asked how much he had now and he said "21 dollars"!!!! and 86 cents.

These clouds were clearly a sign from God. I wish I only knew what it means!!!

Email: michaeljbdvc@yahoo.com

What is "putting out a rapture fleece"/ Been a christian a long time and never heard of such a thing..?

ok,I dont think I will be putting out the fleece anytime soon--http://www.rbc.org/questionsDetail.aspx?id=46064

What is "putting out a rapture fleece"/ Been a christian a long time and never heard of such a thing..?

The first "fleecing God" concept mentioned in the Bible was taken from Genesis 31 when God blessed Jacob and increased his wealth using Laban's flock of sheep to do it because Laban had repeatedly tried to take advantage of Jacob after Jacob had worked for him many years. "Fleecing God" is not just asking a series of questions about what you should or should not do. It's an understood deal made with God in faith. In Gen. 31, if Laban said the speckled animals would be Jacob's pay...then God caused the ewes to produce speckled offspring. and when Laban would say "well then, now only the streaked ones will be your pay," God would cause the offspring to be streaked. God gave Jacob the wisdom in a dream, sending an angel to speak to Jacob about what he needed to do to to produce whichever colored offspring he needed in order to receive the blessing.

So fleecing God is when you say Lord IF you want me to do A then cause _______(fill in the blank) to happen. If you want me to do B then cause _________to happen. You need to have the faith that God will do exactly what becomes the "deal" between you and God to know/live in His will. And if God approves of the "deal" and you have faith, He answers by the terms of the deal made with Him. I have put out "fleeces" with God many times and He always answers me so I know what is His will concerning the matter I'm seeking Him about. I think what a "rapture fleece" is.....is when you would say something like... "God if the rapture is coming in 2010 or before Christmas, then show me by _____________ " (fill in the blank.) You need to be specific with details. Don't tell anyone beforehand what the deal is that you made with God because the enemy could then pick up on it and manipulate an "answer" and you are left confused and hurt saying God told you one thing and did another when actually it wasn't God at all. But the key to this working is FAITH in God and keeping your deal with Him a secret until it happens. -- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
There are other "fleeces" mentioned in scripture. (Judges 6 - story of Gideon putting out a fleece*/ 1Kings 18 - story of Elijah and God answering by fire.)

Email: shelbyt777@yahoo. com

Regina, thank you for your interpretation! I love it!

Also, thank you BetterPart for explaining to people what a fleece is. I used it to stay within the blessing of God.

Two posts about imminent rapture dreams at fivedoves today:

"You have a little more than a week" . . .
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2010/mattm1214.htm

"Trumpet about to sound" . . .
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2010/raul1214.htm

Previously posted by Prophet:

"18 days..."

"Christmas!"

You and I both are looking at Christmas for the rapture right now. I posted earlier about a Bible Code on the Christmas rapture possibility:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1046472&cmd=show

Re: Dream Analysis .......... By Gooner .......... 15 December 2010 .......... Los Angeles 6:48~6:5

Grace
Below is an analysis of the Rapture dream by Gooner

school starts winter break at December 17. but I leave the US and head to China on the 15th. i head over to LAX airport and leave my house at 8:15am because of the scheduled taxi.

6:30am is when i actually get out of bed to get ready for school. not washing my face or something. that is, i usually do that by like 6:45am or something.

6:48am-6:53am is literally the exact time when i get done washing my face, and i head on over to the window where the towels are (just like the dream, where then i heard this insanely loud shout causing all the cars down at the freeway to screech and get into accident, it seems)

in my dream, it was early morning and i was washing my face when it happened, so I ASSUME it happen when i get ready for school because it looked like it, but it may mean that I was getting ready for other things like me getting ready to pack and leave to LAX airport? yeah many things fit.

now things are starting to get a little dark in the morning than it is in my dream. i can still see everything without needing the bathroom light but it looks like dawn is like 10% darker than my what i saw in my dream. keep watching because I'll wake up on the 15th a litttttttle later than i normally do for school so that should make the things fit into piece.

just a hypothesis. maranatha

just wanna add into this dreams and visions section of the forum

Mmmm... maybe not on Dec 15, 2010.

It is currently around 8:30am in Los Angeles, Wed Dec 15. I think Gooner has left for China, probably on the way to airport in his scheduled cab now.

Well, keep looking up!!

Nikki,

I am sure that you have many interpretations of this dream; however, your dream touched me and I would like to share with you of what I experienced regarding your post.

The Checks you saw are the promises encountered in your life. Though they are many, all are countless to the kingdom that you are a partaker of. Many encounter such promises that give us security on earth; however, that time of security is being blown away from those who follow Jesus (this is a great blessing).

The phone is the mirror of your memories you have cherished, those things that give you rest and some comfort in times of trouble. You were separated from your memories but not by your own doing. You are being purged a great deal and soon your robe will be washed a final time.

The abortion clinic was intact as the world is today presenting a snare; you were taken out of this snare and the world, again, not by your own doing. When I read this part of your post I smiled because I could almost see your cry to be free, and soon you will be.

You are a special one to our Lord Jesus.

Email: mike@sdexdata.com

Shalom Aleichem Everyone ! I'm from Indonesia and I'm new in here and I got dream on Monday night ! not sure it was a rapture dream.

In my dream is that I'm in a group of peoples than suddenly someone shouting "YESHUA ! YESHUA ! HIS coming !!. than a huge amount of clouds shaping like a pole came down to earth with several chariots came from the sky. We're all approaching the place that the cloud came on and bow down to light that come from a person that is very very light, I know it's YESHUA and HE give each of us a number above our head, I got 101 and a woman about middle aged besides me got 45 I'm still confuse, I'm asking the woman besides me "What number is this ?", she didn't know either, then suddenly all of us fell asleep (like falling to the ground) and then I woke up from my sleep.

I'm still confuse but very happy about that dream. because in my place (Indonesia) we hardly bring gospel to everyone because most of peoples in here are moslems and getting that dream is like refreshment to me.

Sometimes I feel myself that I'm the only one who got real saved because Most Christian in here although they have a church, they don't worshipping the true God (YHVH), they call father is allah but JESUS name is still JESUS because mistranslation of our bible in Indonesia replacing YHVH's or LORD's name with allah . Still I'm very sad about this deception among Christian who refuse using FATHER's name.

If you miss something, feel free to ask.

YESHUA please come !!!

JESUS bless YOU ALL !!

Email: mcgyver19822003@yahoo.com

God bless you truly Yohan, I had a vision of light shining so brightly on those in countries occupied by Muslims. God is reviving those with visions and dreams and saving those whom pray to the wrong God for the true praise goes out to the prince of peace. The King of Kings you're blessed because Jesus is sending His dreams and visions in these end times and your spirit is singing with Christ because He is coming so very soon, you that have eyes see and those that have ears hear the coming of the King. We shall meet soon. Praise God, Glory to the almighty because He is the light and He is our savior. God bless in love. :)

I had a vision of a large angel in shimmering white robe with a golden sash rising a horn slowly to his lips to blow. This happened to me yesterday. Glory to God.

GOD Bless You too Diana, thanks for the comment, I hope we all gather soon when we all caught up at the sky with JESUS.

Luckily GOD helped us, Right now, we at Indonesia got a special Bible that using literal scripture translation from Masoretic Text and Textus Receptus, called ILT Bible (Indonesian Literal Translation Bible) that using real FATHER'S NAME (YHVH) rather than normal Indonesian bible. Compare with KJV, ILT Bible is almost same in content translation.

The world is very stuffy with sins

Pastor John Kilpatrick .......... A Massive Earthquake Will Divide America Into Half !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit ... http://www.johnkilpatrick.org/download_file.php?id=11

Below is a prophecy from Pastor John Kilpatrick.

Prophetic Vision And Dream:

Pastor Kilpatrick wants to share with his partners and friends the following vision and dream he had in April and May 2008. He has never posted a vision or dream on the internet, but after talking with some close friends, intercessors, as well as those in prophetic ministry he has agreed to do so. His intentions are not to alarm the Church or the public, but to forewarn us to pray concerning what he has seen. At this time, we do not have the full revelation or meaning of this vision and dream, but know that the Lord is trying to warn us and prepare us for the days ahead. Please help us pray to the Lord concerning this matter.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 - Vision

As I was approaching the Daphne Civic Center for Sunday morning service at Church of His Presence, I had a vision which lasted for about two or three seconds. In this vision, I saw the ground buckling before me. It was so real that I actually moved aside to avoid what I was seeing. I knew immediately that it was an earthquake, and the thought crossed my mind that the damages of this earthquake could have the potential to exceed those of Hurricane Katrina of 2005. Please understand that I am not saying that the Lord told me this. It merely crossed my mind.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - Dream

I awoke trembling and shaking at 5:00 in the morning after having a startling dream. This was one of the three most profound dreams that I have ever had during the ministry the LORD has called me to. I feel that this dream is an addendum to the vision I had on April 27, 2008.

In this dream I saw the words "wind and water". I only saw the words but did not actually see any wind or water damage. I then found myself overlooking a river which instantly became so wide that I could no longer see either of its banks.

The dream then shifted, and I was with one of my parishioners running through what appeared to be an old abandoned school house. This empty building began to shake. The shaking was so violent and severe that it was like the bucking of a wild horse tossing us around. My teeth were clapping so hard from the impact that I tried to clinch them to prevent this from happening.

In this dream I knew I was experiencing a massive earthquake. The sounds were so catastrophic that the thought crossed my mind that the devastation could likely exceed Hurricane Katrina of 2005. I did not see the devastation behind me; I only heard it. In all of my life I have never heard such catastrophic sounds. These were the scariest sounds I have ever heard.

The dream then shifted once more and concluded with two names on what appeared to be an old Spanish map. One name read Indianola and the other Europa. When I awoke, I was shaking as if I had chills and fever. I could not stop trembling. All through the day I felt as if I had just had the dream 10 minutes ago.

This dream so shook me that my wife and I immediately went to the internet to do some research. I also contacted some close friends in the ministry and reliable intercessors concerning this dream. What we found was startling.

There are towns called Indianola, IL, Europa, MO, and Indianola, MS. These towns run in a line from North to South with Europa, MO being near the middle of them. The Mississippi River runs between them with Europa, MO being by the epicenter of the New Madrid fault. After seeing this, I believe the dream could be concerning a devastating earthquake on the New Madrid fault.

Many reputable friends in ministry have felt that this dream was not to be interpreted as a spiritual dream because they felt that it has literal implications. Even now, two days later the intensity of this dream is the same. I do not want to come across as an alarmist concerning what I saw. I also don’t want to put fear in the public or the Body of Christ.

However, I cannot help but feel that God gave me this as warning to prepare us for the days ahead and to pray concerning this matter. Please know that I did not see any time frame as to when this may happen. Please pray with me concerning this vision and dream.

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

2010 Rapture confirmation?

2010 Rapture Confirmation?

Hello Rita. My name is Brian from Lebanon, PA, and I’ve been lurking on Rita since spring and enjoying the dreams, information, and exchange of ideas. I have a beautiful wife Julie, and 4 kids, Luke, Jessica, Ben, and Nate. I’ve been a Christian since elementary school, but only within the last year has my passion for Jesus really soared.

After all the missed dates, I find myself disappointed but not giving up. I continue to read the dreams and visions on Rita, Five Doves, etc. I find myself wanting to believe, but hesitating, thinking that this will just be another missed date. Now the reason for this post…

As for my background, I have only had one dream that I can ever remember seeing Jesus in the sky. It was probably about 12 years ago. I have not had any other dreams that I can remember about the rapture, Jesus, or angels. But two nights ago before going to bed, I asked God (silently, not out loud) that if He’s coming for His Church before the end of 2010 to give me a rapture dream. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple times during the night bummed out because I didn’t have a dream. Then around 5 am I had a dream related to the rapture. In the dream, it was nighttime and I was driving my car. The sky was dark when all of a sudden I saw a figure like a man ascending upward in front of me. It appeared to be about 30-40 yards ahead of me and when I first noticed it, it was 10-20 feet above the ground and moving straight upward. It was standing still, facing me, with a sword in its hand, with the sword pointing straight up. It didn’t move at all, just slowly went straight up.

I say a “figure like a man” because I don’t know if it was an angel, Jesus, or a risen saint (the dead in Christ will rise first…). My first impression while in the dream was it was either Jesus or an angel, I guess because I’m not sure why a risen saint would have a sword. The appearance of this figure was not overly bright. The outline and edges of the figure were like gold lines, like a 3-D wireframe solid (yes, I’m an engineer).

After seeing this figure ascend higher where I couldn’t see it very well, I noticed other figures in the sky ahead of me and around me going up. These were further away, so they were more like gold blurs. At this point, I tried calling my wife and kids to tell them what I was witnessing, but didn’t get an answer. In my excitement, I started driving faster and faster trying to get home quickly. I didn’t know where I was. Things started getting blurry due to the speed, as if I was going 200 miles per hour. My ’86 VW diesel jetta would be lucky to do 100 miles per hour, so I don’t understand how I was going that fast. I then started to notice red blurry things whizzing by me which I figured out were stop signs. I hit the brakes and skidded into someone’s yard. I got out and walked around. Then I saw the owner of the property and I apologized for messing up his yard. Then I woke up.

I don’t understand some of the details of this dream, but I’m not hung up on that. I’m just praising God because He would listen to my prayer and give me a rapture dream. I have no problem thinking that God can speak to others, but I've been deceived by the devil for too long, telling me that I'm a nobody. I, and you, are worth more than the riches of the whole world to Jesus, and he paid an even higher price with his precious blood to redeem us. I belong to Him and thank Him each day for the payment He made.

It looks like our time here is extremely short, so make it count! May you be as blessed and encouraged by this as I was. My kids are excited to see Jesus and are listening for the shofar!

Re: 2010 Rapture confirmation?

Hello Brian, YESHUA bless You !

It seems like there is no more time again, last night I got a dream again that my church in Indonesia not getting raptured and entering tribulation period.

I must tell them not to praise false god (father allah) and Must Praising real GOD'S name YHVH.

Night Vision

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/topic/6750483/1/

NIGHT VISION

December 16, 2010

Last night, the Lord showed me something rather peculiar. He showed me a allegory of the enemy trying to bombard me with fiery darts. As I stood strong and immovable the fiery darts came towards me, but they never touched me or even reached me because I caught them in mid air before they struck me. I remained untouched and unharmed and not a hair on my head was singed. The Lord then gave me this prophetic word for the body of Christ.

The Lord says I am giving you night vision to see in times of darkness. I will direct you in the midnight hour and release the ability for you to see through the dense clouds that try to encompass you.

Do not fear the fiery darts of the enemy because as you abide in Me and keep on the full armor at all times, every fiery dart that comes against you will be quenched.

I will open your eyes to the tactics of the enemy and he will be defeated and his agenda against you will be cancelled. I will reveal what the enemy is planning in secret and give you strategies to annihilate his plans.

You will be unharmed by his fierce attacks that are relentless and seem to be so frequent. As you abide in Me and My word abides in you, give no place to the devil and you will experience My protection and My favor.

When the enemy comes in like a flood and the evil seems to dominate, I will give you night vision to see through the darkness says the Lord.

Psalms 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord.

Ephesians 6:10 - 11,16
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil...

Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

i has a couple of things that i want to share ..first this morning while i was praying i was asking Jesus how much longer till we can come home? then i saw what looked like a scoreboard time clock in my mind with . on it was 4:36:00 with the last 2 set of numers caounting down fast like milleseconds..down know exactly what He was showing ill leave it up to your interpretation.the second thing was yesterday my coworker who is a fellow believer came to me excited and said that her niece woke up her sister(the nieces mom) ,who is not a believer, in the middle of the night by shaking her when the mom woke up the 6 yr oldlittle gir said"mommy Jesus is coming!!!" gave me the chills!! well thanks for letting me share this with you..

December 20th/21st, 2010.

seank
i has a couple of things that i want to share ..first this morning while i was praying i was asking Jesus how much longer till we can come home? then i saw what looked like a scoreboard time clock in my mind with . on it was 4:36:00 with the last 2 set of numers caounting down fast like milleseconds..down know exactly what He was showing ill leave it up to your interpretation.the second thing was yesterday my coworker who is a fellow believer came to me excited and said that her niece woke up her sister(the nieces mom) ,who is not a believer, in the middle of the night by shaking her when the mom woke up the 6 yr oldlittle gir said"mommy Jesus is coming!!!" gave me the chills!! well thanks for letting me share this with you..

Wow that was powerful I always believe what the children say about Jesus especially the very very young as God speaks to them where adults won't listen the little ones will, as Jesus loves them and they're blameless.

I am wondering if that time meant 4 days from now that would be tuesday which means the 21st as many have heard and the blood moon happens that day also......

Praise the Lord! Come Lord Jesus come!

Also Yohan you're very correct Allah is not God's name!! Yahweh! Glory to the Father alone. Pray for your people...For I believe strongly that Islam will be the devils tool..to use during the tribulation to behead the left behind that won't worship the beast. They're a blood-thirsty zealot fanatics that will kill anyone whom don't believe in their faith.. God the Father is holding them back in this time of grace but not for long as soon His children will be gone then all hell will overcome the earth...God have mercy on those asleep and wake them up before it's too late..

MJBeetlebug
This story involves the number 21. last month God showed me a huge "21" in the sky and next to it was "III"--both were clear and crisp cloud formations.

(God used to answer my questions in the clouds. I would ask him and the clouds would form a "yes" or a "no"...oh how I miss those days!)

But there was also a + in between the numbers. so in the sky I saw what looked like this...

"2+1 III"

I thought the "III" reminded me of World War III...as I had been seeking info on when it might start.

I told my friend about the "21" in the sky and about the sudden destruction and WW III that might come and for some reason he mentioned he found some money in his car.

He said he Found 8 dollars. I asked how much he had now and he said "21 dollars"!!!! and 86 cents.

These clouds were clearly a sign from God. I wish I only knew what it means!!!

WOW! look at what I found on the net today!

"Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes"

Bob Schlenker wrote:

"Applying the summing function to the number 21: 2+1=3 Three is the biblical number for resurrection and, probably, the number of DNA strands in an immortal body (and its counterfeit)."

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-does-number-twenty-one-mean-plus.html

WOW!!! the "2+1 III" I saw is almost the same as the "2+1 = 3" that Mr. Schlenker said stands for resurection! He goes on in His article to say that the number 21 represents the number for time, or measured/full time.

what if the number 21, and what I saw in the sky represents the fullness of the time of the church(21), the sudden destrution and World War 3(2+1=III), and the resurestion of the dead(3)?

I'm totally blown away by this. I just hope Jesus comes soon!

Re: Dreams/Visions Quake

It will be at least a 6 on west coast. But isent great quake meening 8+ ?. 8.2 ??

Re: Dreams/Visions Quake

Snows here... Sunday, Monday,Thursday and Friday next week. And the ground now looks like it was in my dream. Snow covered. And my work scedual changed for this pay week.. I now work during the day into evening this Saturday and I work 5pm to close on Sunday.. And I usually close Saturdays and Sundays but my scedual got changed to close only on Sunday this weekend. And I work on Monday... (1 second let me check my work hours I wote on a piece of paper in my wallett wich is my orginizer lol) 12pm to 6pm on Monday.. 1130Am to 630 pm on tuesday.... 5PM to 10PM on wednesday and 1130 AM to 630PM on Thursday. I think a quake will happen by End of January 2011. BUt now the stage is set for the end of my dream to take place. Snow on ground.. and more snow forcasted for this weekend and next week. BUt as with everything.. Gods will be done.. Can I get an Amen?

Re: Dreams/Visions

Alot of people are about to immedenently leave. Its going to be a mass leaving just like 9/11,katrina,haiti quake, samutra quake and tsunami, isreali/gaza war and isreali/Lebanon war. Its going to be sudden and unexpected just like all them.it will give the true mening to life here now gone the next.*Tears*. I see him in the outside of our atmosphere ready to recieve those who have turned their hearts to him. He is there waiting for the final say from the Father. And belive me.. he will know his own when they come to him.

Re: Dreams/Visions

Lowell Hagar (SuperKitty)
Alot of people are about to immedenently leave. Its going to be a mass leaving just like 9/11,katrina,haiti quake, samutra quake and tsunami, isreali/gaza war and isreali/Lebanon war. Its going to be sudden and unexpected just like all them.it will give the true mening to life here now gone the next.*Tears*. I see him in the outside of our atmosphere ready to recieve those who have turned their hearts to him. He is there waiting for the final say from the Father. And belive me.. he will know his own when they come to him.

Thanks Tom .......... Gonna Share This With Other Believers

Tom
This vision/dream is from a few years ago, but is still valid and encouraging for today. Enjoy..Tom

My vision of the rapture . . by Bud Millington

In this vision, I turned around, and climbed a small hill. The top of the hill was the backyard to a house. I went into the front yard.

There was a dirt road leading up to the house, and about four to five miles away on another hill sat another house.

Everything else was thick forest, almost mountainous terrain. In the front yard stood four people. These included a sixty-five year old woman whom I knew to be my wife, a twenty-five year old real estate agent wearing a short sleeve shirt and tie, who was there to sell the house, and another couple in their late thirties, dressed for business, who wanted to buy the house.

Although I had already agreed to buy the house, no paperwork had been signed and this man was contesting the agreement, offering a higher bid, and insisting that he should have the house.

The real estate agent, a Christian, was politely informing him that the deal had been first come, first serve, and since I had already committed myself, thus beginning the process, he was obligated to sell the house to me. The other man was very angry.

God told me these details were SYMBOLIC, not literal. But, what happened next is a LITERAL revelation of the Rapture:

While the two men were discussing the situation, my wife, the Christian realtor and I suddenly became aware - this was it! The Rapture was taking place, right here, right now.

Some type of announcement just went off in our spirits, and we knew. I heard a voice in my spirit say, "Five minutes and counting. Four minutes and fifty-nine seconds. Four minutes and fifty-eight seconds…" The voice counted off every second of the vision.

You will know when it comes. You will have a five-minute warning. Pilots will call in the co-pilot. Drivers will pull over to the side of the road. Surgeons in operating rooms will call in another surgeon.

There will NOT be chaos and confusion, auto and plane wrecks. The Devil causes calamities, not God! God is NOT the author of pain, suffering and confusion! He will not allow it!

The business couple who wanted to buy the house were not saved and so they were completely unaware. In fact, the man continued to argue with the realtor.

The rest of us just looked at each other with surprise, our eyes wide with that “did you hear that?” expression. When we saw that look, we each knew the others knew! We knew we were not imagining what we had heard!

I turned to the man and said, "Do you want the house? Here, take it, it's yours! You can have my wallet, my car keys, my Bible, everything I own." I dug into my pockets and handed over my wallet, keys, and real estate paperwork to the man. "You can have my clothes, and all my money, too," I said. "Jesus is about to appear. We are going up in what the church calls, 'The Rapture.' You can come too, if you like."

And I began to preach to them that they needed to believe on Jesus and get saved, RIGHT NOW!

The man grew angry, but his wife said, "Let's listen to what they have to say..." The man pushed his wife into the passenger side of the car, slammed the door, got behind the wheel and drove off with his tires spinning.

We three remaining and waiting just looked at each other. I continued to hear the voice, "Three minutes and fifty-seven seconds. Three minutes and fifty-six seconds. Three minutes and..."

I looked at my reflection in the bay window of the house. My reflection was now different. All I can say is, I was suddenly filled with faith I didn't know was possible. There was no pain, no sorrow, no doubt and no weakness. This must be the way God feels. I looked at my reflection in the window the third time. My skin appeared as glass, and I was filled with liquid white fire. My companions looked the same way.

Suddenly, while still in the countdown, Jesus appeared in the air, sitting on a white throne. From all over the world, I saw pinpoints of light converging where Jesus was. I tried to jump into the air but I couldn’t. I wondered at that, and God said on the inside of me,

"Son, have you not read that the DEAD in Christ will rise FIRST, and be FOLLOWED by those that are alive at His Coming. You must wait for the dead to come to Me first, and the delay will NOT prevent you when it is your turn. Wait your turn" (I Thessalonians 4:16-17).

So, I lay back on the grass, and waited. At "Three minutes and twenty seconds..." the vision ended.

Many of the details in this vision are symbolic, but the manner in which I saw the dead rise, the voice proclaiming the count down, and the experience of putting on immortality are literal (I Corinthians 15:52-54). The Rapture will really happen that way.

It is time to preach in the churches and out of the churches that we must live right. We must put away sin and live Holy lives, for the end is truly near.

I believe this by the events now taking place in the Middle East. These events were recorded in the Bible by the Apostles and the prophets, by Jesus himself, and John, who prophesied that all these things would surely come to pass.

Church, believers, This is the final hour. We will have no more chances, this is the LAST warning! The ONLY and FINAL one! You can't afford to miss this one; it is the last one!

May this prophecy bless all those that read it, and to God be the Glory through His Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!

i told my spouse about this dream and he also forwarded it to his christian colleague

i will share this on my blog too

thanks so much tom

Re: Thanks Tom .......... Gonna Share This With Other Believers

HE is there with his rod in hand ready to call us up.. ARE YOU ALL READY!???... can I get an Amen?

Amen .......... SuperKitty

Lowell Hagar (SuperKitty)
HE is there with his rod in hand ready to call us up.. ARE YOU ALL READY!???... can I get an Amen?

Re: Amen .......... SuperKitty

im glad there are people here on this board that live in the city 10 miles from me :) Listen up ok!!!? this is for everyONE!!!.... Snow IS ON THE GROUND!!! White is BRIDE!!! Victor..... Wich church is best in omaha?. I ned to be around my brothers and sisters in christ. I need to check out an omaha church. I had a dream 2 nights ago... I remember waiting inlione for a chip. And I noticed how people came out happy and excited that they got a chip on their right hand and forhead. they were smiling and happy and I tried telling them about it and they just walked away and told me to shut up and acccused me to be a bible thumper and told the guards about me and I was beheaded.

Christmas Rapture Dream .......... By Charity A. Miller

Found this dream posted by Charity in Valerie's forum.
Hope to share it with RITA.

I believe HE is showing us these things! I, too, had a dream hinting at rapture during Christmas. This was back in October.

In my dream, it was either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I was with my family (hubby plus 3 kids) in a log cabin decorated for Christmas. Then I walked out the front door and suddenly my body changed into that of a healthy 16-18 year old!

I immediately forgot about my family...in my dream I didn't even remember that I had children! And I started running carefree through the woods...

Re: Christmas Rapture Dream .......... By Charity A. Miller

This was a dream by a new poster in Five Doves, Joe Till. This really spoke to me.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2010/joet1218.htm

To save space, here is an excerpt from it, but I would encourage everyone to open the link and see the post in it's entirety:

I fell asleep and had a dream that I know came from the Lord. In this dream, I was on a date at a restaurant with someone that I had known as a friend in my past. I just felt this incredible love for her, and I've known that I've loved her for a long time, even though I could sense that she had done some things wrong in her life, and didn't feel worthy of my love. She was very pretty, and attractive, but with a humble "girl next door" kind of innocence, not some sultry, sexy seductress type of girl.

Anyway, we were enjoying each others company, when I got up and said that I had to leave to go something for a short time, but I would return soon. She looked kind of sad and asked me when I would return, and all I said was soon and that I would be back to pick her up, and that she should wait for me. Before I left, I paid the restaurant bill, and got a receipt written in red ink, and for some reason, I taped it up on a pole in the restaurant (don't ask me why!).

The next thing I saw was a vision of myself driving my car to go do whatever I had to do, and when I saw myself, I was around my early 30's, about 10 years younger than I am now, and I had shoulder length hair.

I never saw what it was I was supposed to do, but it seemed like my dream fast forwarded to the time I was on my way back to the restaurant to pick up my date, hoping that she was still waiting for me, since some time had passed. On my way, I was delayed by various issues, like a road detour.

When I finally got to the restaurant, it was near closing time, and there were only a handful of people there, cleaning up. I found my date in a corner of the bar area of the restaurant, crouched down, sitting on the floor, like she was tired and just making chit-chat with the bartender who was cleaning up the bar area.

When she saw me, her face lit up, and she quickly rose up to her feet and we embraced, and we left together, and lived happily ever after!

Then I woke up.

I just knew that this dream had some sort of significance from the Lord, but I didn't know what. I asked the Lord for it's meaning, and I immediately
got the interpretation! This has NEVER happened before to me, and it was God helping me understand my place as part of the bride of Christ!

In the dream, I was in the place of Jesus' role, and my date represented His church. The date was representative of Jesus' first coming, as we got to
know each other. Her humble spirit and feeling that she was unworthy was representative of our sin and repentance. When I got up to leave was symbolic of Jesus stating that He had to leave this earth for a short time to do His Father's will. Before I left, I paid the bill. This is obviously Jesus' death on the cross, paying our debt before He left. The receipt was written in red ink (the Blood of Christ), and I hung it on a pole (the cross).

I saw myself as someone in his early 30's, the same age as Jesus when He died for us. Some time later, I was on my way back, but was delayed (many people believe that the Rapture has been delayed for a short time). When I returned, it was almost closing time at the restaurant (the end times), and I found my date sitting on the floor, symbolic of the Church being weary waiting for His return. When she saw me, she rose up in great happiness (the Rapture!), and we embraced and anticipated all the fun things we were
going to do together, living happily ever after (getting married!), and left the restaurant (we went to Heaven together). The bartender was left behind,
still working behind the bar, kind of oblivious to us. He represents the unbelieving world, focused on the pleasures of this world, represented by the bar, and will be left behind.

This helped me understand how we are the bride, as I felt such love and compassion for this woman, and was overjoyed to see her waiting for me, as we headed off for our new lives together!

Yes Diana, maybe I will get fasting, hopefully it will do good enough.

" The Fruitful State Of America Will Come To Naught "

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2010/virginiaa1220-2.htm

Virginia Arnke (20 Dec 2010)

"'YOU SHALL PROPHECY ON A DAY OF PLENTY"....STAR....REPOSTED TODAY 12/20/10 AS REQUESTED BY THE LORD...."

------------------------------------------------------

Hi! ALL DOVES!!!!MAY THIS MESSAGE BE A BLESSING TO ALL WHO ARE READING THIS!!!!

On Nov. 15, 2010 Star received the message below and I posted it here on this website around that time. She was asked yesterday by the Lord to post it again as it for "NOW".... May the Lord give you discernment as you read it...

"YOU SHALL PROPHECY ON A DAY OF PLENTY... THAT PLENTY SHALL BE RESTRICTED. I YAHWEH HAVE SPOKEN ON A DAY BEFORE I COME".

"THE FRUITFUL STATE OF THE U.S. WILL COME TO NAUGHT."

In JESUS name.... amen

WATCH! BE READY!... OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!!!!

His Blessings... Virginia Arnke

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com