Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What Year is the Rapture?

Hoping no one will be too discouraged if the rapture doesn't happen in the next 24 hours or so.

I for one, do not feel the rapture is within the next few days. Why? I have always believed that all those who were looking, watching and waiting would be given a sure sign at least three days in advance. The reason is because of patterns and pictures in scripture.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Anyway, the year we call 2010 may not be the year God considers 2010. In fact, He may not go by our calendar at all. We know for a fact that His Spiritual year for Israel starts in the Spring at Passover. So why are we looking at Dec. 31st as the end of a year God is using?

If God has TRULY shown some people that He is coming back in 2010 and it doesn't happen in the next day, then maybe His year of 2010 ends on Passover, or maybe this is not really 2010 AD.

Just a thought for your consideration.

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Re: What Year is the Rapture?

Great mind and preparation for RITA, Tom!

Sure we would all need to follow God's timing.

Hope not disappointed if Rapture not in 2010AD.

We are just excited that the signs are indeed happening quickly...even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

I've said this once on a different forum and I'll say it again:

There are many gentile calendars in this world besides the gregorian and jewish...i repeat many.

To say GOD will honor this specific Gentile pagan calendar out of the many "gentile" calendars is a bit too much.

That's the reality.

We know God is gonna rapture us soon, but I highly doubt GOD is going to honor a man made calendar that is strictly pagan and solar in nature and neglects the moon and star courses, which GOD himself in Genisis tells us to take into account when reckoning time, which is another fact.

This Gregorian calendar is only one of many gentile calendars observed thoughout the world, though it is the internationaly accepted one.

I bet the people in Ethiopia or China or India are saying God will honor thier Gentile calendar.

Fact is, we just don't know when he's coming. We just know it's soon. Very soon.

Some calendars start their month with the dark moon Some calendars start with the first crescent.

Some start the year at the spring equinox
Some start the year in the fall
Some start the year on January 1st winter.

Some calendars are 354 days
Somee calendars are 364 days
Some calendars are 365.2425

Some calendars start their day at sunset
Some calendars start their day at sunrise
Some start the day at 12 Midnight.

Some calendars are strictly Solar (USA)
Some calendars are strictly Lunar (Muslims)
Some calendars are both Lunar and Solar (Jewish, Chinease, Hindu ect...)

I suppose the 1 million dollar question is...

Out of the many Gentile Calendars currently being observed on this earth, whether internationaly accepted or not, which of them will God honor?

Surely he will Honor the one Satan has suppressed from everyone.

Just like Satan has confused us with many religions (many flavors of Christianity)........

Surely he has also confused us with all these current calendars being observed thoughout the world.

The real calendar I believe will be releaved via the 2 witnesses since they come down directly from heaven, having that special knowledge to give to everyone. Yup, no DVD to buy folks. All free.

That's what I personally feel anyway. I could be wrong, as always.

Based on the patterns from 1917, 1947, 1967...I, just like you and most people on this forum belive 2010 is it. I pray it is, but I'm thinking it's not.

Those voices people heard of GOD rapturing us in 2010....who was really talking to you?

Everyone have a great NEW GREGORIAN TROPICAL YEAR.

After all, this is a tropical calendar, based on the tropical year that comes from Tropical Astrology, which never existed in Antiquity.

Something to think about.

Watching Tom! On the rooftop watching! He is Coming! Maybe in a day! Maybe before summer comes 2011!

In any case, we must stay VERY VERY close to Jesus! This is no joke. There are really no more signs we need.

Dear Robert Rose,

I would like to point out that this may not be as pagan after all...because 2010 AD is year honouring the birth of Christ, right?

since 1 AD is widely believed to be Christ's birthday or I guess conceived date.

although Gregorian calendar is not extremely accurate

365.24219 days per year...

It is quite close to the Jewish calendar

365.2468 days per year.

difference by fraction of a second???

Pls check my website and see the timelines...
http://www.4shared.com/document/9oBLR0ee/Rapture_anytime_fr_dec_2010AD_.html

My Pastor said that I am meticulous

Hope you would understand what he meant.

If God said "2010" to some people, I would think God was referencing the calendar used by those he said "2010" to.

And if time zones matter, I would think that it would still be 2010 in the time zone(s) where those people live, at the time of the rapture or start of the tribulation.

But I could be wrong.

The Lord sends see among the nations, then the timetable should be our present.

See ye among the nations, and behold, and wonder marvellously; for {I} work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be declared {to you}.(Habacuque 1 : 5)

Email: carneirojarbas@hotmail.com

Tom,

Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes

The Lord reveals the time of the tribulation but not the rapture.

I believe the Lord has revealed in his Word when the tribulation will take place, however the day of the rapture from what I can see is an unannounced event. All we can do is be ready for the Bridegrooms coming with our lamps burning brightly for Jesus.

If you look at the example of Elijah, the Lord let the sons of the prophets know on the day when Elijah would be raptured, however this day was not foreknown weeks, months or years in advance. And so it will be the same with the church, we may know on the day of the rapture that Jesus is coming for us and not before.

2 Kings 2:3 And the sons of the prophets who were in Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, "Do you know that today the LORD will take away your master from over you?" And he said, "Yes, I know it; keep quiet."

However as I said before it appears the scriptures reveal the timeframe for the tribulation. There are 2 different prophetic stories that reveal a 2,000 year gospel that starts from the resurrection and will end at the beginning of the tribulation.

You basically have 2 choices for calculating the 2,000 year gospel age to the Gentiles, a 360 Biblical year or a 365 day calendar year.

2,000 Biblical years of 360 days equals 1,971 calendar years of 365 days. When you add 1,971 years (2,000 years of 360 days) to the resurrection in 30-33A.D. you get 2001-2004 for the beginning of the tribulation.

Since the tribulation did not begin in the 2001-2004 timeframe it appears the 365 day calendar year represents the 2,000 gospel age to the Gentiles. 2,000 years from the resurrection in 30-33A.D. points to the 2030-2033 timeframe for the beginning of the tribulation.

The generation born in 1948 that saw the fig tree blossom (Israel becoming a nation) will be 89-92 years old at the end of the tribulation in the 2037-2040 timeframe.

Mark 13:28-30 "From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. (29) So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. (30) Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away (cease to exist) until all these things take place.

In Mark 13:30, Jesus said this generation shall not pass away (cease to exist) before all these things take place. Jesus words seem to reveal the generation that saw the fig tree blossom in 1948 may be near the point of ceasing to exist just before his return.

If the tribulation ends in the 2037-2040 time frame the fig tree generation born in 1948 will be 89-92 years old and at the point of passing away, or ceasing to exist just before the Lord returns.

There are several prophetic stories that point to the years of 2031-2038 for the tribulation and this timeframe is pointed out several different ways in the scriptures.

Also in 2032-2034 are 6 eclipses of the moon that appear to be tribulation events. So I would have to say we have a long road to go yet before the rapture of the church and the beginning of the tribulation.

The information on the 6 eclipses is below.

http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/08may.htm

LUNAR ECLIPSES ON FEAST DAYS

Speaking of the moon, in late April I started to receive a number of e-mail inquiries concerning a video produced by J.R. Church featuring a presentation by Mark Biltz on certain upcoming lunar eclipses occurring on the feast days of Passover and Sukkoth in the years 2014 and 2015. Also mentioned were upcoming solar eclipses over the next three years and others in the years 2014 and 2015 starting with the total solar eclipse that is to occur on August 1, 2008. First of all, Mark Biltz gave a real good presentation on the upcoming events. However, since I have received so many inquiries on it, I am dedicating most of this newsletter to present more facts of the mentioned eclipses as well as on other such eclipses in the last century and in this century. The links below are to the video presentations that Mark Biltz did on J.R. Church’s program “Prophecy in the News.”

http://66.155.114.80/video/Dsl/5904-D.wmv
http://66.115.114.80/video/Dsl/5904-E.wmv

I also received e-mails that added false info to Mark’s presentation, such as all the eclipses will be visible from Jerusalem and this will be the last time for hundreds of years that such a series of eclipses will be seen. Mark did not say these things in the presentations that I watched and the added info is just not true. Mark did say that the four total eclipses in 2014 and 2015 would be the last time this century to occur on Passover and Sukkoth. This may be true if you just use the Jewish Talmudic calendar which has its share of problems. There will also be a tetrad of four total lunar eclipses in the years 2032 and 2033. The first will occur on April 25, which may be Passover on the Biblical calendar if the barley is late in ripening that year. We will not know for sure until that time comes. If that is the Passover, then the next total eclipse on October 18, 2032 will fall on Sukkot. The two total eclipses in 2033 will fall on Passover and Sukkot and there will also be two lunar eclipses on Passover (penumbral) and Sukkot (partial) in 2034. All six of these eclipses except for one, the total eclipse on October 8, 2033 (Sukkot), will be visible from Jerusalem and Israel.

Email: gcon@usfamily.net

So now we're saying 2034? 24 more years to wait now? That is just too discouraging! I know for a fact with my health issues and age that would mean I am coming back with Jesus at the rapture as one of the dead in Christ that rises first then. But doesn't that mess up the "generation" thing somehow? Oh how I hope it's not that long!

Sorry, I just read the part just now in your post about the generation. I do hope it's not that long.

Mark Armstrong
If God said "2010" to some people, I would think God was referencing the calendar used by those he said "2010" to.

And if time zones matter, I would think that it would still be 2010 in the time zone(s) where those people live, at the time of the rapture or start of the tribulation.

But I could be wrong.
Mark, I think you are very correct!
God speaks perfect English and knows well about the calendars we use.
He doesn't play games either nor does He lie to His children.
The multitude of dreams and visions and words of knowledge are nothing more than wishful thinking if it doesn't come to pass.
further, I think that the Lord is disappointed with all the error and misdirection that many have heaped upon us (myself included).
Many just continue on in their erroneous ways while others blindly give consent and follow along.

Imagine the discord and damage this has caused the real mission of the Gospel while discrediting the "church"?
People need to take a long hard look at what's being done here.
it now appears that the dating for even the tribulation is in jeopardy at least to within +/- 6 months?
There simply is no way presently to nail it down with all the variations of themes, all of which have merit.

even the calendar dating is subject to wait and see every spring because of abib barley being present in the land (this upcoming year for example) and the one month shift coming into play.

I suppose we will have to use more patience and logic from this point on because every upcoming season has it's own merit and should be considered in it's own time (another reason we cannot know).
We are still learning and that is the positive side.

The basic jubilee type is still in play for at least another year but there remain pockets of possibilities even before then leading up to that point.
God give us wisdom in our watching and research in the upcoming year

Shalom,

Please dont push God with your timeline. Let God decide in what time or in what year He will come to save us all from this world.
1 thing for sure, i totally believe that our King, The Great Yeshua Hamasiach will NOT come in this 2010, which is in Indonesia right now only 4 hours left.
I dont want to set any dates, but since The Born of Israel in 1948, there will be no 1 generation (70years) than end in 2010, but it could be in 2011 or 2012. Remember Jesus NEVER told us about Jubilee year, but all the clue from Him are: Period of 1 Generation after The Rebirth of Israel, The Day of Noah, Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon and the falling stars, and all Wars and Disasters that should happen before He comes. And ofcourse He also said that: THAT DAY will NOT come before the man of sin revealed him self to the world.
So...please be patient, our Glorify Day will happen during 2011-2012. For me, i will consider Shavout, Rosh Hasanah, Chesvan 17 as potential days for Rapture days in 2011 and 2012.
May God bless us all. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 everyone.
PS: Sorry for my bad english.

-VEY-

Hi Vey, salam kenal, apa kamu dari Indonesia ? Senang bertemu denganmu.

Tom, I believe you're right. Scott said the same thing, so what you just said sounds like a confirmation to me!

It doesn't make sense for the Lord to go by a Gregorian solar calendar anyway. Prophesy has always centered around Israel, so it would make sense that the Lord would go by the biblical lunar new year, which starts on Nissan 1. In 2011, that would be on April 5, 2011. That starts the count of the first month according to the Bible. The beginning of Passover was the first month, and the first day of the month, according to Exodus 12, starting in verse one:

1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt,

2 “This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year.

Then going to verse 13 and 14:

13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

14 “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the LORD—a lasting ordinance.

So Nissan 1 is actually the biblical new year, not December 31st.

It appears as if the Lord has confirmed to many the He is coming in 2010. But like you and Scott pointed out, Tom, the Lord's concept of a new year is not the same as ours.

Thanks for this encouragement, Tom. 3 or 4 more months is not long to wait against the backdrop of eternity.

Okay, I just did some figuring earlier this morning, and this is what I came up year.

The 1967 war would have been in the Hebrew year 5727.

This correlates with 1966-1967.

If I'm understanding correctly, according to Leviticus, the trumpet is sounded in the 49th year.

8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.

9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

And then the 50th year is to be hallowed.

10And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

11A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

12For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

13In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+25&version=KJV

+49

Year 5776 corresponds to 2015-2016.

http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/5776_%28Hebrew_year%29

Yom Kippur 2015 would be five days before Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) 2015, which, I believe, is when the last of the four lunar eclipses occurs.

Three and a half years before Yom Kippur 2015 would be in the spring of 2012.

(please correct me if my calculations are wrong)

Mike's post of Dec 29 at http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1050208&cmd=show would support a resurrection date in 43AD instead of 30-33AD.

If we count the resurrection from then, we are off by over 10 years. The political situation seems as though there will be a middle east war and perhaps korean war before then. Maybe also the US will be attacked before then or become weaker from economic and political divisions.

Is there other evidence in the Bible or archeology records to support one over the other dates?
Please Lord come back soon.

Our Saviour would not have given false hope in Luke 21:36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." This is our blessed hope, and founded on Christ's own word. If we are off on when to count that 2000 years, then please Lord help us all to stand and not lose our faith.

I found the following on a website about archeology regarding the timeframe that Christ was crucified which is interesting but doesn't give a closer date...
"Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes"

In 1945 a family tomb was discovered in Jerusalem by Prof. E.L. Sukenik of the Museum of Jewish Antiquities of the Hebrew University. Prof. Sukenik is the world's leading authority on Jewish ossuaries. Note his findings:

Two of the ossuaries bear the name "Jesus" in Greek. . . . The second of these also has four large crosses drawn. . . . (Prof. Sukenik) concluded that the full inscriptions and the crosses were related, being expressions of grief at the crucifixion of Jesus, being written about that time. . . . Professor Sukenik points out . . . (that) the cross may represent a "pictorial expression of the crucifixion, tantamount to exclaiming `He was crucified!'" As the tomb is dated by pottery, lamps and the character of the letters used in the inscriptions--from the first century B.C. to not later than the middle of the first century A.D. this means that the inscriptions fall within two decades of the Crucifixion at the latest. (Ancient Times, Vol. 3, No. 1, July 1958, p. 35. See also Vol. 5, No. 3, March 1961, p. 13.)

http://www.bible.ca/d-history-archeology-crucifixion-cross.htm
The resurrection Pictures, Images and Photos

What you say Tom, may well be true. Hoping that your wrong, in a very big way. If not, it will be my pleasure, to continue looking up, and falling in love with Him more and more each day!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I do not doubt that God is working on His own timeline, which may or may not be the Jewish calendar. However, God is not the author of confusion.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

God does not tell people a Gregorian year, but mean it is really the next year because of the Jewish calendar. Talk about confusion! We are told to test the spirits not come up with reasons to continue believing them.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I pray we all meet in the clouds within the next few hours. However, I'm not going to cling to dreams or visions or a suggested date. We are told to watch the signs, and the signs say it is soon!

Greg Isaacson
Tom,

The Lord reveals the time of the tribulation but not the rapture.

I believe the Lord has revealed in his Word when the tribulation will take place, however the day of the rapture from what I can see is an unannounced event. All we can do is be ready for the Bridegrooms coming with our lamps burning brightly for Jesus.

If you look at the example of Elijah, the Lord let the sons of the prophets know on the day when Elijah would be raptured, however this day was not foreknown weeks, months or years in advance. And so it will be the same with the church, we may know on the day of the rapture that Jesus is coming for us and not before.

2 Kings 2:3 And the sons of the prophets who were in Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, "Do you know that today the LORD will take away your master from over you?" And he said, "Yes, I know it; keep quiet."

However as I said before it appears the scriptures reveal the timeframe for the tribulation. There are 2 different prophetic stories that reveal a 2,000 year gospel that starts from the resurrection and will end at the beginning of the tribulation.

You basically have 2 choices for calculating the 2,000 year gospel age to the Gentiles, a 360 Biblical year or a 365 day calendar year.

2,000 Biblical years of 360 days equals 1,971 calendar years of 365 days. When you add 1,971 years (2,000 years of 360 days) to the resurrection in 30-33A.D. you get 2001-2004 for the beginning of the tribulation.

Since the tribulation did not begin in the 2001-2004 timeframe it appears the 365 day calendar year represents the 2,000 gospel age to the Gentiles. 2,000 years from the resurrection in 30-33A.D. points to the 2030-2033 timeframe for the beginning of the tribulation.

The generation born in 1948 that saw the fig tree blossom (Israel becoming a nation) will be 89-92 years old at the end of the tribulation in the 2037-2040 timeframe.

Mark 13:28-30 "From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. (29) So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. (30) Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away (cease to exist) until all these things take place.

In Mark 13:30, Jesus said this generation shall not pass away (cease to exist) before all these things take place. Jesus words seem to reveal the generation that saw the fig tree blossom in 1948 may be near the point of ceasing to exist just before his return.

If the tribulation ends in the 2037-2040 time frame the fig tree generation born in 1948 will be 89-92 years old and at the point of passing away, or ceasing to exist just before the Lord returns.

There are several prophetic stories that point to the years of 2031-2038 for the tribulation and this timeframe is pointed out several different ways in the scriptures.

Also in 2032-2034 are 6 eclipses of the moon that appear to be tribulation events. So I would have to say we have a long road to go yet before the rapture of the church and the beginning of the tribulation.

The information on the 6 eclipses is below.

http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/08may.htm

LUNAR ECLIPSES ON FEAST DAYS

Speaking of the moon, in late April I started to receive a number of e-mail inquiries concerning a video produced by J.R. Church featuring a presentation by Mark Biltz on certain upcoming lunar eclipses occurring on the feast days of Passover and Sukkoth in the years 2014 and 2015. Also mentioned were upcoming solar eclipses over the next three years and others in the years 2014 and 2015 starting with the total solar eclipse that is to occur on August 1, 2008. First of all, Mark Biltz gave a real good presentation on the upcoming events. However, since I have received so many inquiries on it, I am dedicating most of this newsletter to present more facts of the mentioned eclipses as well as on other such eclipses in the last century and in this century. The links below are to the video presentations that Mark Biltz did on J.R. Church’s program “Prophecy in the News.”

http://66.155.114.80/video/Dsl/5904-D.wmv
http://66.115.114.80/video/Dsl/5904-E.wmv

I also received e-mails that added false info to Mark’s presentation, such as all the eclipses will be visible from Jerusalem and this will be the last time for hundreds of years that such a series of eclipses will be seen. Mark did not say these things in the presentations that I watched and the added info is just not true. Mark did say that the four total eclipses in 2014 and 2015 would be the last time this century to occur on Passover and Sukkoth. This may be true if you just use the Jewish Talmudic calendar which has its share of problems. There will also be a tetrad of four total lunar eclipses in the years 2032 and 2033. The first will occur on April 25, which may be Passover on the Biblical calendar if the barley is late in ripening that year. We will not know for sure until that time comes. If that is the Passover, then the next total eclipse on October 18, 2032 will fall on Sukkot. The two total eclipses in 2033 will fall on Passover and Sukkot and there will also be two lunar eclipses on Passover (penumbral) and Sukkot (partial) in 2034. All six of these eclipses except for one, the total eclipse on October 8, 2033 (Sukkot), will be visible from Jerusalem and Israel.

Hey Greg,
Great study, you are certainly in the right area of the woods, but the timeline will be a little bit earlier than that, but not by much. The Return of Jesus will be 2000 years from His ministry which began in 27AD-28AD. Here is an excellent study for your consideration. I like the way you think my man, very realistic point of view. DJ
http://www.askelm.com/prophecy/p021102.htm

DJ,

I looked at the website you recommended, it is packed with some good information. If you would like a couple of detailed articles I have been working on send me your email address.

Keep up the good fight of faith.
Greg

Sorry, but if this is true, it just makes me want to

Brenda Sue

Hey Brenda Sue,
Do not, by any circumstances, be discouraged. Myself and Greg and a few others are part of a rare camp that on occassion, like to pass on any information that may offer a different time line on the return of Jesus Christ, whether at the rapture or at His Second Coming.

I just want to say that my spirit is full of joy at the possible return of Jesus at the time that I believe he will return, which is 2028 and that is 17 years from now,putting the rapture at a short 10 years from now.But I feel a tremendous uplifting in my spirit and joy at that possibility just as though He were returning tommorrow. The best way I can describe it, it is as though I stumbled on the truth by relentlessly searching, thus a tremendous amount of satisfaction and relief in that pursuit.

By all means Brenda Sue continue watching the way you feel you need to watch for the return of Jesus at the rapture. I am not asking anyone to embrace any study that I pass on and say this study is set in stone. The newest time line being presented by others(not in my camp) Brenda Sue is 2011-2018, for the tribulation, putting the rapture sometime this year. I think the theories for that time line, will pretty much be same as 2010, with just that year difference.

I only pop in and out of these rapture forums to offer an alternative, that is it. No one should feel any discouragement from what I, Greg or any other person who shares a different time line to those who frequent the rapture watch forums. I think the discourgement may come from within the sites themselves. The possible rapture dates come and go, I can see where that can be a little dishearting at times.

Lastly Brenda Sue is this. This watching and waiting will ultimately reach a conclusion. The rapture will happen in our lifetime.

A very quick summary of what may take place. Christian economists are forecasting an economic downturn in the year 2016. Also an election year. They are predicting some civil unrest. My feeling is this. The newly elected government would implement some sort of a stimulus incentive on a mass scale to delay the inevitable, collapse of the dollar. If it does happen this way, I can see where the delay could hold off the complete collapse of our economy until the year of my proposed rapture date, in 2020. Also another election year. Interesting, to say the least. In 2020, this country and others will be in such bad shape that instead of electing a president in 2020, we all, in fact, will be electing a world leader.The timing will be absolutly perfect for the antichrist to come onto the world scene and consolidate all the governments and establishing a one world government. I place the rapture in September 2020, the world leader elected that same year and the tribulation to begin in 2021. God Bless Brenda Sue to you and your whole family,
DJ

Brenda Sue

...A very quick summary of what may take place. Christian economists are forecasting an economic downturn in the year 2016. Also an election year. They are predicting some civil unrest. My feeling is this. The newly elected government would implement some sort of a stimulus incentive on a mass scale to delay the inevitable, collapse of the dollar. If it does happen this way, I can see where the delay could hold off the complete collapse of our economy until the year of my proposed rapture date, in 2020. Also another election year. Interesting, to say the least. In 2020, this country and others will be in such bad shape that instead of electing a president in 2020, we all, in fact, will be electing a world leader.The timing will be absolutly perfect for the antichrist to come onto the world scene and consolidate all the governments and establishing a one world government. I place the rapture in September 2020, the world leader elected that same year and the tribulation to begin in 2021

NOW BEGINS THE DELUSION (AGAIN)...lol

Sorry, I wasn't born yesterday and this idea being pushed another ~10 years is moronic.
It easy to see this present world situation won't hold together another 12 months even at that.

the problem arises from ignorance of the big picture. which if any had been paying attention for the least few years can see clearly.

someone had said that they thought too much emphasis was being placed on the jubilee year... maybe so but only because the proper understanding has typically been wrong
I'm not here to teach because I can't type or write but the recent point in history to begin 'the count' has always been May 1948. The count re-sets itself wherever the nation re-enters 'the land'.
an example of Sabbath and Jubilee cycles table

...the recent point in history to begin 'the count' has always been May 1948. The count re-sets itself wherever the 'corporate' nation re-enters 'the land'.
How do we know the Shmittah (Sabbath) and Yovel (Jubilee) Year Cycle?

it just so happens that this point in history is tied to the Daniel 3-tiered prophecy so much so that to ignore it would be like abandoning all common sense.
AND HEREIN LIES THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TIME.

The 3rd Layer (#3 - 70 Years | 70 Shavuots);

Did this layer of 70 years begin on the Shavuot of May 16th following the Israeli Declaration of Independence on May 15th 1948? Or did it begin at some later time (1967)? Or will it begin at some future period? Or is this third layer simply a figment of our imagination?

allowing for the 1967 nation at 20 years old and going to war points to a prophetic milestone for us to BEGIN the next jubilee count (and being verified) by the ancient omer count to the next Shavuot (as a microcosm
of the Feast of Weeks).

The focus then becomes properly over the next few days, then the next few weeks and maybe even months if need be as we approach the upcoming new Jewish year this March or April 2011.

Any other attempts to push a time-line out beyond 12 months is feeble at best and pure speculation regardless of whose name is authored. Hope we keep this in mind as we enter another new phase of watching.

Greg Isaacson
DJ,

I looked at the website you recommended, it is packed with some good information. If you would like a couple of detailed articles I have been working on send me your email address.

Keep up the good fight of faith.
Greg

Hey Greg,
I would love to see any studies you have in connection with the return of Jesus in the time lines that you and I are considering. Could you possibly post them on this site for not only myself, but for others who may share our belief in a later return of Jesus in the time frame we mention?

My main reason on the timeline I am looking at is this. If Earnest Martin is indeed correct(and I think he is spot on) of 4000 years exactly running from the time line he is indicating, from Adam to Jesus Christ, then it stands to reason that 2000 years from either His ministry 27-28AD, known jubilee, or 30-33AD from His Crucifiction, we see Jesus to return no later than 2033 AD. Putting the rapture at either 2020, or 2026. Being that the there is a Jubilee in 2028 and that we see no other Jubilee in sight until 2078, my conclusion is He will return in 2028.

I to find the tetrad moon cycle very interesting, to say the least. For the tetrads to occur on jewish feast days in 2014 and 2015 are certainly a double warning for the jewish nation and for all gentiles that tribulation will be future at some point, sooner than later I think. I think God is shouting in volumes, for all nations to prepare.

Anyway Greg, thanks for sharing your position and study, I don't feel like such a dog leg isolated from the rest of the rapture establishment. Please enlighten us all if you find more and more clues to either the rapture or Second Coming of Jesus Christ, thanks brother, Bless you and your whole family
DJ

Lisaleenie
Tom, I believe you're right. Scott said the same thing, so what you just said sounds like a confirmation to me!

It doesn't make sense for the Lord to go by a Gregorian solar calendar anyway. Prophesy has always centered around Israel, so it would make sense that the Lord would go by the biblical lunar new year, which starts on Nissan 1. In 2011, that would be on April 5, 2011. That starts the count of the first month according to the Bible. The beginning of Passover was the first month, and the first day of the month, according to Exodus 12, starting in verse one

"It just so happens that this point in history is tied to the Daniel 3-tiered prophecy so much so that to ignore it would be like abandoning all common sense.
AND HEREIN LIES THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TIME"

oops! forgot to include the 3rd tier reference mat'l:

Recently I had the great pleasure of watching the video ‘The Jonah Code’ by Michael Rood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUex97r7R1c&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKklB2vNnE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtmso6VIAO0&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.scribd.com/full/32985276?access_key=key-1h76t2x20a54iwp7zs86

Daniel's 3-Layered Shavua Prophecy _ Prophecy and the Last Days

I was reviewing my Jonah code notes today and how magnificent the three tiered prophecy fits like a glove.

it just so happens that this point in history is tied to the Daniel 3-tiered prophecy so much so that to ignore it would be like abandoning all common sense.

One area came to mind, "the midst of the week" and how this could have a different meaning than what we assume for the typical application... the Hebrew word "uchtzi" in Daniel 9:27 usually translated "midst" or "middle" literally means "half of", could simply suggest "contained within" or "surrounded, encompassed" sometime within the 63rd Shavuah.

okay so here's my adjustment by simply rewording Kayce's article (which is nearly identical)...

Michael often explains how prophecies are fulfilled to the day, even the hour.
However, when I examine his subdivision of the seventy final years then the accuracy becomes a bit sloppy.

If we start counting the 70 years from Shavuot 1948 (and in my opinion this is correct), then the application of 62, midst of the year, final seven (also divided in two halves) leaves a floating part of the year at the end.

But if you start counting from Shavuot 1948, then there is a period of some 4 months between Shavuot and the first of the seventh month, simply because we use the phrase 'in the midst of the year' as a condition of the 70 sevens prophecy.

This problem would disappear if we did not count from Shavuot in 1948, but from the 1st day of the first month on the Biblical calendar in 1948.

However, if we look at the pattern of the end of one layer of the prophecy starting the beginning of the next layer, Shavuot is THE point where the 70 weeks ministry of Yahshua ended and where the third layer should begin, and especially since Israel was born on the last seven of the seven sevens before Shavuot, Shavuot 1948 should be THE DATE from whence to start counting.

In my view the last seven should start at Shavuot and NOT at Yom Teruah, which is the first day of the seventh month, and the phrase 'in the midst of the seven' should NOT be translated into 'in the midst of the year', but rather 'contained therein' or between the time, surrounded.

This gives our 2011 to 2017 timeline a new envelope with which to commence (since Nisan 1 falls before Pentecost in 2011). This would be more in tune with the 70 weeks prophecy's structure and all bets are still in play!

Bottom line: the 70th Week of Daniel should begin sometime between NOW and Pentecost 2011 since we are now in the midst of the 63 Shavuah.

We won't be able to determine Pentecost accurately until the Abib barley shows in the spring. For now we can determine the close proximity based on Hillel/calculated calendar.

So the timeline is still in play here and I've only assigned placeholder beginning dates to bookend the Tribulation.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45106876/Scott-s-Timeline-to-Nisan-5778-using-2017-Jubilee-Dating

Scott's Timeline to Nisan 5778 using 2017 Jubilee Dating...

The focus then becomes properly over the next few days, then the next few weeks, even months if need be, as we approach the upcoming new Jewish year this March or April 2011.

Any other attempts to push a time-line out beyond 12 months are feeble at best and pure speculation regardless of whose name is authored. Hope we keep this in mind as we enter another new phase of watching.

DJ,

My study on Joseph is 26 pages long with several charts, it is a Word document. If I posted it on RITA the charts would be left out.

Plus I wanted to try to get everything written down on paper before I present it on the internet. However if someone is interested in what I am working on I can email my studies.

However it would be nice to talk with you DJ and share a few thoughts on the tribulation. I would appreciate some fellowship with someone who is like minded on this subject.

Here is a brief summary of what I am working on.

8 possible paths point to 2031-2038 for the 7 years of tribulation

1. The prophetic stories of Joseph and Joshua reveal a 2,000 year gospel period that started from the resurrection and will end in the 2030-2033 timeframe which will be followed by 7 years of tribulation that will end in approximately 2037-2040.

2. The prophetic numbers 83, 84, 85, 86, 90 within several stories reveal the number of years for the generation that was born or alive when Israel blossomed as a nation in 1948 to events of the 7 year tribulation, 2031-2038.

3. Jesus stays with the Samaritan woman and her friends 2 days (2,000 YEARS), then Jesus returns to Israel to heal the officials son at the point of death in the 7TH hour (7TH year of the tribulation) followed by Jesus healing a crippled man of 38 years at the pool of Bethesda. (2,000+38 = 2038 when Israel who is at the point of death and spiritually crippled in the 7th year (7th hour) of the tribulation is miraculously healed by Jesus).

4. Psalms 83-90 AND 91 reveal the years of 2031-2038 for the tribulation. Psalm 76 may reveal the year of 2024 for the war of Gog.

5. 6 blood moon eclipses happen during 2032-2034 (5 of which are visible from Jerusalem) on feast days at the same point in time when the saints are put to death during the first 2 years of the tribulation in 2031-2033.

6. 483 TO 490 years in Daniel is prophetic for the 7 years of tribulation and it is similar to 83-90 years from 1948 when Israel will be in the tribulation. Israel’s 400 years of affliction in Egypt is prophetic for the persecution of Israel throughout the 4 corners of the world. When Israel’s symbolic 400 years of persecution in Egypt (the world) is added to the 83-90 years (from 1948) of Jewish occupation of Israel it totals 483-490 years, or the same number of years for Daniel’s 70th week known as the tribulation.

7. Ezekiel’s 430 years of judgment for Israel from the decree of Artaxerxes in 445 B.C. (or 2520 years calculated by Chuck Missler) ends on January 5, 2040 when the rebuilding of Jerusalem will begin shortly after the end of the tribulation in 2038.

8. 83 years from 1948 is the year 2031, or the beginning of the tribulation. Take the number 83 and add it to Daniel’s 70th week (the tribulation) and it equals 153, a number which represents the nations at end of the tribulation. Jesus told his disciples where to fish and they caught 153 fish which is prophetic for the end-time harvest of people throughout the nations of the world during the tribulation.

9. For 30 days before the 10 day feast of Rosh Hashanah (that begins in September) a trumpet is blown each day warning Israel to repent and return to the Lord before God’s judgment begins during the feast of Rosh Hashanah. This 30 day period of trumpet blasts is also known as “Teshuva” which means to repent.

If the 10 days of Rosh Hashanah is prophetic for God’s judgment of mankind during the 7 years of tribulation, could it be possible that 30 days of Teshuva is prophetic for 30 years of birth pangs (trumpet blasts) warning people to repent and return to the Lord before the tribulation begins?

If the tribulation begins in the September timeframe of 2031, a possible 30 year period of Teshuva also known as the birth pangs may have begun in September of 2001.

And what was the first trumpet blast heard around the world in September of 2001 that reveals the 30 year season of Tehsuva has begun? It was 9-11.

The meaning of this date is known around the world and since 9-11-2001 the world has seen tsunamis, major hurricanes and earthquakes that are trumpet blasts warning mankind to repent before the tribulation begins.

It would appear the 30 year period of birth pangs (known as 30 days of Teshuva) warning mankind to repent and return to God before the coming judgment of tribulation began with the twin towers falling in New York on 9-11-2001.

tommy
It easy to see this present world situation won't hold together another 12 months even at that.

Yes, I'd like to hear from those that believe we will be here another 10 years or more what the world is going to look like, politically, economically, and from the consequences of natural disasters, keeping in mind the biblical description of birthpangs; increasing in frequency and intensity.

tommy
...Bottom line: the 70th Week of Daniel should begin sometime between NOW and Pentecost 2011 since we are now in the midst of the 63 Shavuah...
...The focus then becomes properly over the next few days, then the next few weeks, even months if need be, as we approach the upcoming new Jewish year this March or April 2011...

Tommy, thank you for these encouraging words. The past week has been a rough one for me, and my personal situation does not look to be getting any better any time soon. The hope of a soon rapture, the comfort of the sort mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:18, helps to keep me going.

AmyVG

Yes, I'd like to hear from those that believe we will be here another 10 years or more what the world is going to look like, politically, economically, and from the consequences of natural disasters, keeping in mind the biblical description of birthpangs; increasing in frequency and intensity.

Amy,

Here is a picture of whats to come for America in the next 10 to 15 years.

This map is from Nita Johnson who had a vision of God's coming judgment for America. It is taken from her book called "Prepare for the winds of change."

http://www.etpv.org/1998/prepare.html

I only pop in and out of these rapture forums to offer an alternative, that is it. No one should feel any discouragement from what I, Greg or any other person who shares a different time line to those who frequent the rapture watch forums. I think the discourgement may come from within the sites themselves. The possible rapture dates come and go, I can see where that can be a little dishearting at times.
REALLY?
Greg Isaacson

Here is a picture

Greg,

sorry but you and DJ have somehow wound up on the wrong forum...lol

this is pre-trib rapture forum not post-apocalyptic.

you all also have a bad sense of timing. funny how you would should up the 'day after' many were expecting a rapture event for 2010 . . . hummm

but feel free to shtick around a bit - just don't try debating or changing anyone's mind...

we here are all brain washed . . . and we're shtick'in to it

With regards to Ernest L. Martin's teachings. I would not touch them with a ten foot pole with gloves on. They are toxic and radioactive to those who believe in the literal interpretation of the bible. He denies that Jesus was nailed to a cross, denies that the Red sea was parted by the supernatural work of God, claiming that a cold wind froze the water. Which is really amazing how they got all the people and cattle over that ice bridge before it melted and drowned all those Egyptians....Hmmm?

Here is an exerpt of Dr. Martin's opinions on the "Rapture Theory"

http://www.evangeland.com/Secret-Rapture-Theory.html

For information purposes only.

Ernest L. Martin's Conclusion:

While there are many suspicious factors conferred with the origin of the Rapture, it could be admitted that the doctrine MAY reflect a teaching found in the Bible. At least, many feel so. John Darby no doubt thought there was something to it because after his trip to Scotland he changed his mind from believing in a single stage coming and adopted the two stage doctrine which became known as the Rapture. Darby was certainly not a visionary and his teachings whether right or wrong) are almost always based on scriptural revelation. It was Darby who popularized the Rapture with the scriptural arguments which seem so convincing to SOME. It COULD be that the teaching is basically true, but we at the Foundation for Biblical Research in Pasadena have felt incumbent to show our readers the UNBIBLICAL source of the doctrine. Too many people have forgotten that it was Miss Macdonald's visions which introduced the doctrine to the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His comments on the last part are completely untrue. First off, Miss Macdonald did not believe in a "Pre-Trib" rapture. She believed most of the church would go through the tribulation and only a small remnant would go before. Second, Mr Darby came to his "Theory" independently of Miss Macdonald's public statements. He came to the conclusions he did by comparing verses concerning the Second Coming did not match up with those regarding the Rapture.

Mr. Darby was also not the only one who taught Pre-Trib rapture thinking as there are sermons going all the way back to the early church fathers at Antioch in the first century. So Dr. Martins research is a bit shoddy.

So long story short, having read some of Mr. Martin's books, I would not recommend that ANY christian read them. Nor would I use any website material to rebut ANY argument as his teachings are false. He also believes in Universal Reconciliation which believes the following:

In theology, universal salvation , also called universal reconciliation (in context, simply universalism) is the doctrine that ALL immortal souls — because of the love and mercy of God — will ultimately be 'reconciled' with God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_reconciliation

This is another gospel than that according to the bible which is quite clear that there is a hell, and that all who reject Jesus Christ will end up there for all of eternity.

Greg Isaacson
AmyVG

Amy,

Here is a picture of whats to come for America in the next 10 to 15 years.

This map is from Nita Johnson who had a vision of God's coming judgment for America. It is taken from her book called "Prepare for the winds of change."

http://www.etpv.org/1998/prepare.html

Seriously, are you pre-Trib?

As far as most are concerned the devastation shown on this map and resulting domino affects worldwide would fit the bill for Tribulation Judgment.

Every TEACHING that DENIALS Yahshua was nailed to the Cross I WILL NOT TOUCH THAT AT ALL instead this what I will do to the teaching:

SPIT OUT OF MY MOUTH !

Because
Yahwhua is the Son of Yahweh who DIED upon the Cross for our sins and Rose to life with resurrection body and will come back again to receive us to live with Him forever.
Other than that PRINCIPAL TEACHING is a LIE and I would not recommend even touch that matter.

I don't think we really know what year it truly is, with all that has happened in history in the past 2k years. How can anyone know for sure what year it is?

for example:
some say Jesus was born in 2bc so would that make it 2013 and not 2011.

others say he was born in 7 bc

the calendar has been changed by the roman catholic church at least once

the dark ages lasted for at least 500 years

Europe was invaded by barbarians, moors, ottoman empire, many times, who did not use the same calendar

the black plague killed at least 1/3 of Europe.

If it truly is 2011 i guess it would be a miracle that it is the correct year since Jesus birth.

Leroy

Email: joshua8661@yahoo.com

Knight Michael
With regards to Ernest L. Martin's teachings. I would not touch them with a ten foot pole with gloves on. They are toxic and radioactive to those who believe in the literal interpretation of the bible. He denies that Jesus was nailed to a cross, denies that the Red sea was parted by the supernatural work of God, claiming that a cold wind froze the water. Which is really amazing how they got all the people and cattle over that ice bridge before it melted and drowned all those Egyptians....Hmmm?

Here is an exerpt of Dr. Martin's opinions on the "Rapture Theory"

For information purposes only.

Ernest L. Martin's Conclusion:

While there are many suspicious factors conferred with the origin of the Rapture, it could be admitted that the doctrine MAY reflect a teaching found in the Bible. At least, many feel so. John Darby no doubt thought there was something to it because after his trip to Scotland he changed his mind from believing in a single stage coming and adopted the two stage doctrine which became known as the Rapture. Darby was certainly not a visionary and his teachings whether right or wrong) are almost always based on scriptural revelation. It was Darby who popularized the Rapture with the scriptural arguments which seem so convincing to SOME. It COULD be that the teaching is basically true, but we at the Foundation for Biblical Research in Pasadena have felt incumbent to show our readers the UNBIBLICAL source of the doctrine. Too many people have forgotten that it was Miss Macdonald's visions which introduced the doctrine to the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His comments on the last part are completely untrue. First off, Miss Macdonald did not believe in a "Pre-Trib" rapture. She believed most of the church would go through the tribulation and only a small remnant would go before. Second, Mr Darby came to his "Theory" independently of Miss Macdonald's public statements. He came to the conclusions he did by comparing verses concerning the Second Coming did not match up with those regarding the Rapture.

Mr. Darby was also not the only one who taught Pre-Trib rapture thinking as there are sermons going all the way back to the early church fathers at Antioch in the first century. So Dr. Martins research is a bit shoddy.

So long story short, having read some of Mr. Martin's books, I would not recommend that ANY christian read them. Nor would I use any website material to rebut ANY argument as his teachings are false. He also believes in Universal Reconciliation which believes the following:

In theology, universal salvation , also called universal reconciliation (in context, simply universalism) is the doctrine that ALL immortal souls — because of the love and mercy of God — will ultimately be 'reconciled' with God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_reconciliation

This is another gospel than that according to the bible which is quite clear that there is a hell, and that all who reject Jesus Christ will end up there for all of eternity.

Hello Rita Members,
First let me go ahead and respond to the cheap shot made by tommy. The 2024-2025 that I mentioned way back when, that you so conveniently brought up. That was posted because I was waiting on some material in reference to a possible return of Jesus in that time frame. God however intercepted for me in not receiving that study, because I now know the truth of His return. As we continue our walk with Christ we are always growing and learning day by day, week by week and so on.

You mentioned a term that I used about being in a rare camp. Well that is used for the sole purpose of the rapture forums that are embracing a soon return of Jesus by the current time line of 2010, now 2011 to 2017, now 2018. That actually is more than a rare camp and I will provide the links to prove it on a separate post. Remember there is a big wide world out there of other studies besides just Rita.

You also mentioned if I would still use my name at other rapture forums. That is a resounding Yes! I have no reason what so ever to hide behind several names. Like for example
“ gutters” oh, I'm sorry I confused your latest charts at where they are residing. What I meant to say was “scuggers”, or the very popular “Rapture2010”. You see anybody can do it. I think that deserves 2 laughing emotion cons. You can insert them yourself. Lastly on another post you indicated if I thought you were a moron, well you just answered your own question.

Now let me answer Knight Michael.
First of all the, late Ernest Martin PhD, never once injected any personal philosophies into any of his studies atwww. ask.com website. What he did or did not believe when he passed in Jan 2002 is not for me or anyone to speculate about. He is not with us to defend himself. What Knight Michael did was this. He looked up his bio, then he read that Ernest Martin was ardent advocate of Universal Reconciliation. Then Knight Michael went to wikipedia to learn about universal reconciliation, then he started probably reading deeper into others who embrace that theory and those others may have mentioned something about Jesus not being nailed to the cross. By the way, for those out there who are not sure what universal reconciliation is, it is a concept or belief that God will sooner or later reconcile all to himself rather than allow those wicked or lost souls who are residing in eternal torment, to eventually receive some type of restitution only because those who do believe in this theory believe in Gods mercy and forgiveness for all to receive.
This however is not biblical at all. What God may or may not do in the future is not for us to speculate on. Bible teaches that the righteous will inherit the kingdom of God and the wicked and lost will reside in hell and eventually be sentenced to eternal torment in the lake of fire at the white throne judgment.

This study with the link below was done between 1974 -1985. For all we know, he may or may not have continued with the same belief until his death in 2002.

With that said, Ernest Martins work is by no means shoddy in any respect. His studies on the link I provided about Prophetic Chronology is well though out, researched completely, and has arrived at the best logical conclusion. He has also had other studies done on the birth of Christ, the star of Bethlehem, on tithing and many others. He would never inject any personal opinions or philosophies into any of his studies. If Knight Michael actually read any of his studies, he would see this man is a man of God, that all of his studies are well researched and have much scripture tied into those studies.

Knight Michael and tommy are very frustrated at themselves and others because they have no leg to stand on in regards to a rapture occurring anytime soon. What I would not touch with a ten foot pole is any study implying a rapture this year or the next ten years. I know why God is keeping the veil tightly shut over everyones eyes in regards to the rapture and it is well deserved. The chances of the rapture happening now to mid year, are slim and none. It will be another year of nothing but more parallels and, I don't know, maybe 20 possible rapture dates. For those interested I will provide a separate post called“Another Time Line for the Rapture”. It would be in the best interest of all at this site to have the mods place that post as a sticky for all to fall back on, in the event that any theory that they embrace falls short of being fulfilled. Do not worry mods, I will not list Ernest Martins studies. I will only list those studies that are not controversial but do in fact point to a Second Coming of Jesus in the year 2028. Of course, there will be those who complain and whine about others studies because of the sad fact that they themselves did not think of it first. Just a classic case of jealousy and envy.

Now if Knight Michael has the time, and we all know that he does, to debunk all the authors of all the links I provide, do me and all this one favor, contact the author of the study directly and voice your concerns to him/her.

Sorry I did not read all threads and so I would just like to point out 1 important thing on Jubile year.

Jubile is the correct spelling.
Leviticus 25:9

Sun is for Gentiles and Moon for Israel

Could there be 3 times of Jubiles?

Is the 3 (2008,2009,2010AD) Total Solar Eclipses pointing to Sabbatical Years and Jubile Year for Gentiles from Heaven?
So the last day of Gentile Jubile is 10th July 2011?

Is 2014,2015AD with Tetrad Lunar Eclipses pointing to Sabbatical Years and Jubile Year for Israel's Jubile from heaven, too?

Is 2017AD indeed the Jubile Year after 1967AD 6day War which Israel miraculously won the War within 6days and rested the 7TH DAY?

I believe the land had Jubile and also another Jubile for the people.
2 types.

pls download & see my timeline which included Land rested too.

7th Day Weekend Rest(6000yrMan 1000yrChrist)
www.simplesite.com/7churches

The Acceptable year which Christ mentioned in HIS Ministry could be in 40AD and 2DAYs later,

which means 2000x360days/year = 1971x365.2468days/year +around 100 days ends 2011AD

I have studied and applied Michael Rood's Daniel 3Layer 70 weeks Prophecy. (although I believe Christ was really Crucified in midst of the 7years)

Tom

I for one, do not feel the rapture is within the next few days. Why? I have always believed that all those who were looking, watching and waiting would be given a sure sign at least three days in advance. The reason is because of patterns and pictures in scripture.

Tom

This is very interesting. My Dad Oden Hetrick suggested 3 days of darkness prior to the rapture, because of patterns and pictures in the Bible. That would be a sure sign. He likened it to a death experience.

I'll tell you for sure after it happens!!!
Joy

Email: missjoyh

DJ

Knight Michael and tommy are very frustrated at themselves and others because they have no leg to stand on in regards to a rapture occurring anytime soon. What I would not touch with a ten foot pole is any study implying a rapture this year or the next ten years. I know why God is keeping the veil tightly shut over everyones eyes in regards to the rapture and it is well deserved. The chances of the rapture happening now to mid year, are slim and none. It will be another year of nothing but more parallels and, I don't know, maybe 20 possible rapture dates. For those interested I will provide a separate post called“Another Time Line for the Rapture”. It would be in the best interest of all at this site to have the mods place that post as a sticky for all to fall back on, in the event that any theory that they embrace falls short of being fulfilled. Do not worry mods, I will not list Ernest Martins studies. I will only list those studies that are not controversial but do in fact point to a Second Coming of Jesus in the year 2028. Of course, there will be those who complain and whine about others studies because of the sad fact that they themselves did not think of it first. Just a classic case of jealousy and envy.

Now if Knight Michael has the time, and we all know that he does, to debunk all the authors of all the links I provide, do me and all this one favor, contact the author of the study directly and voice your concerns to him/her.

DJ,

Your reply in above quote is unacceptable in many ways; the least of which is it does not conform to our Mission Statement and Rule #1..specifically, "we are here for each other in friendship, love and prayer as we watch together for Jesus' soon return."

Your attempt to justify your position by cutting down and demeaning the beliefs and character of Knight Michael and tommy are not going to be allowed on this forum. If you can not apologize to them and promise to stay withing the guidelines of this Pre-Trib rapture forum, you will not be allowed to continue to post here.

Do you understand?

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Check out the Visions and Dreams Section! I just posted! Happy Rapture!

DJ,
I have read two of Mr. Martin's books (Secrets of Golgotha and The Temples that Jerusalem forgot) in their entirety. Both of which are controversial books to say the least. Having read those two books I do not feel a need to read any other thing that man has written. I will not touch any of his works again. The Ask ELM website states specifically that Dr. Martin does believe in Universal Reconciliation as do those who head the website.

Since the Holy Scriptures dogmatically teach the Universal Reconciliation of all humans throughout all periods of human history,He was an ardent advocate of this Scriptural truth. He hoped that all people on earth can experience their freedoms that they all have in Christ. All his writings attest to THIS fundamental truth that motivated his academic and religious endeavors and activities.

Dr. Martin taught that Jesus was diseased. By taking a few scriptures in the old testament completely out of context. He taught that Jesus was nailed to a tree. So I disagree completely with his interpretation on this as well.

He basically tries to find scientific answers to supernatural events which precludes taking the bible literally or the supernatural miracles of God such as the Red Sea crossing. Martin's teachings scream cultism to me. He even holds to the Seventh Day Adventist teaching of Soul Sleep. You can read whatever you want, but Dr. Martin is far, far from the Mainstream teachings of Christianity.

Many Christians today believe the Immortality of the Soul is a proper doctrine and they criticize those who feel that the dead are unconscious. They call them believers in "soul sleep." But what is wrong with saying the dead are asleep? Christ and the apostles did! I feel that the better authorities to tell us the truth of such matters are Christ and the apostles (who said the dead are asleep) than people who denigrate the plain statements of scripture (Ecclesiastes 9:5).

The bible is clear that those who are absent from the body are present with the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:8) Jesus told the thief on the cross he would be in paradise that very day. (Luke 23:39-43)

tommy

oops! forgot to include the 3rd tier reference mat'l:

Recently I had the great pleasure of watching the video ‘The Jonah Code’ by Michael Rood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUex97r7R1c&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKklB2vNnE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtmso6VIAO0&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.scribd.com/full/32985276?access_key=key-1h76t2x20a54iwp7zs86

I was reviewing my Jonah code notes today and how magnificent the three tiered prophecy fits like a glove.

One area came to mind, "the midst of the week" and how this could have a different meaning than what we assume for the typical application... the Hebrew word "uchtzi" in Daniel 9:27 usually translated "midst" or "middle" literally means "half of", could simply suggest "contained within" or "surrounded, encompassed" sometime within the 63rd Shavuah.

okay so here's my adjustment by simply rewording Kayce's article (which is nearly identical)...

Michael often explains how prophecies are fulfilled to the day, even the hour.
However, when I examine his subdivision of the seventy final years then the accuracy becomes a bit sloppy.

If we start counting the 70 years from Shavuot 1948 (and in my opinion this is correct), then the application of 62, midst of the year, final seven (also divided in two halves) leaves a floating part of the year at the end.

But if you start counting from Shavuot 1948, then there is a period of some 4 months between Shavuot and the first of the seventh month, simply because we use the phrase 'in the midst of the year' as a condition of the 70 sevens prophecy.

This problem would disappear if we did not count from Shavuot in 1948, but from the 1st day of the first month on the Biblical calendar in 1948.

However, if we look at the pattern of the end of one layer of the prophecy starting the beginning of the next layer, Shavuot is THE point where the 70 weeks ministry of Yahshua ended and where the third layer should begin, and especially since Israel was born on the last seven of the seven sevens before Shavuot, Shavuot 1948 should be THE DATE from whence to start counting.

In my view the last seven should start at Shavuot and NOT at Yom Teruah, which is the first day of the seventh month, and the phrase 'in the midst of the seven' should NOT be translated into 'in the midst of the year', but rather 'contained therein' or between the time, surrounded.

This gives our 2011 to 2017 timeline a new envelope with which to commence (since Nisan 1 falls before Pentecost in 2011). This would be more in tune with the 70 weeks prophecy's structure and all bets are still in play!

Bottom line: the 70th Week of Daniel should begin sometime between NOW and Pentecost 2011 since we are now in the midst of the 63 Shavuah.

We won't be able to determine Pentecost accurately until the Abib barley shows in the spring. For now we can determine the close proximity based on Hillel/calculated calendar.

So the timeline is still in play here and I've only assigned placeholder beginning dates to bookend the Tribulation.

Dear Tommy,

I would like to share Daniel's 3 layer shavua prophecy being fulfilled in below senarios:-

1ST LAYER:- 70weeks of years
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434years + 7years + 49 years
= 490years

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434years…

From Cyrus Decree till Jesus preached Acceptable year of the Lord to Jews...
is 434years (62weeks of years)...
Pls note this period includes the 49years (7weeks of years) from the same decree of Cyrus till Artexerxes's decree to build the walls of Jerusalem within 52days. see Nehemiah 6:15.
Note 52days is the same period from Jesus' death (cut-off) 3rd day + 49days till Pentecost.

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7years…

Jesus preached the Acceptable year of the Lord to His people in Nazareth after His ministry in Syria (Luke 4:15-30) note that He mentioned 3 years 6 months in verse 25

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified.
+3or4 years in Judah and then being cut-off in the midst of the week(7years)
note that in Luke13:1-9
He mentioned 3 years in verse7 and 1 year in verse 8

after possible few years…HolySpirit filled (Stephen) was rejected.
+4or3 years when Stephen(HolySpirit) was rejected and stoned to death.
see Acts Chapter 7:51-60 "Ye…always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did…And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit…and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge…"
Thus ended the week of 7years.

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49years…

From the decree to build Jerusalem in 1967 till 2016 [or quarters in 1969 till 2018]
Israel miraculously won the war in 6Days and rested in the 7th Day.
It would be fulfilled that Israel will build the wall in 2016 or 2018.

2ND LAYER:- 70weeks of days
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434days + 7days + 49 days
= 490days

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434days…

From the time Scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem came to Jesus, possibly 40 days before the feeding of the 4000 which could be another passover, 1 year before His entry into Jerusalem in 10th of 1st month.
= 40days + 384days (1year with Adar2) + 10days (mth of Passover)

= 434 days
= 62weeks (days)

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7days…

Jesus entry into Jerusalem on 10th of 1st month

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified on 13th night buried before 14th (Passover).
+ 3 days in Jerusalem
+ 1 day being crucified and buried on day4 (being cut-off in the midst of the week)
+ 3 days (3nights) before resurrection

= 7 days
= 1 week (days)

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49days…

From the resurrection till pentecost = 7 weeks [Holy Spirit Baptism]

= 7 x 7 days
= 7weeks (days)

3RD LAYER:- 70 years of (weeks)
= 70 Pentecost (7 weeks per year)
= 70 years

Fulfilling of 62weeks = 62 years…

From the time Israel was born as a nation in 14 May 1948AD which is 6th Sivan till 2010AD
= 2010AD 6th Sivan - 1948 years 6th Sivan
= 62 years (365.2468 days per year)

Fulfilling of 1 week = 1 year…

Rapture by Jesus and Covenant of death within 2011AD?
= 1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD?

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 7 years…

From the rapture till 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ = 7years (shortened Tribulation period)
= 7 years (<360 per year?)

Just my guesses

Conditions of the world at present show me we can not possibly go on like this for another ten years .....
the world is already in pre-trib. condition ...it looks like tribulation anyday now .....extending this time seems impossible to me ....
WW3 is starting up now ....just days away with China-Korea situation brewing

mike
Fulfilling of 1 week = 1 year…

Rapture by Jesus and Covenant of death within 2011AD?
= 1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD?

great work mike...
1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD would less than 4months now!

seems right to me too

Jean says we are 60 days on borrowed time already...
I say 10 years and 60 days

Veronika says the Lord is testing our faith!
I say the rapture may happen any moment now! really!

“1-1-11” = 1ST DAY OF HANUKKAH (adjusted calendar)
On 1-5-2011 at sunset begins Shevat 1, month 11 of the Scriptural year. It will be 11-1 or 111 and the Rosh Chodesh, the new moon
“1-6-11” = 6TH DAY OF HANUKKAH = FEAST OF THE EPIPHANY
“1-8-11” = 8TH DAY OF HANUKKAH

29th of January 2011 - Possible Rapture Date!

April 23rd, 2011 (eve of Firstfruits, begins 70th Week?)

bonnie

the world is already in pre-trib. condition ...it looks like tribulation anyday now .....extending this time seems impossible to me ....
WW3 is starting up now ....just days away with China-Korea situation brewing

and Russia, and Syria, and Iran, Europe so ready to implement NWO . . . all signs are now in place as Jesus said . . .

Jesus said when He returns the world would be celebrating . . no way can the world remain slothful, blind, celebrating its evil as good.

The Rapture is gonna change the world's 'customizing' to destruction, . . and the 'flood' took them all away . . this time, by fire.

Joy Hetrick
Tom

Tom

This is very interesting. My Dad Oden Hetrick suggested 3 days of darkness prior to the rapture, because of patterns and pictures in the Bible. That would be a sure sign. He likened it to a death experience.

I'll tell you for sure after it happens!!!
Joy

F.M. Riley is another one expecting 3 days of darkness at the time of the rapture:
http://www.his-forever.com/three_days_of_darkness.pdf

tommy

great work mike...
1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD would less than 4months now!

seems right to me too

thanks Tommy,
and credit to all who have provided lots of information which helped in my work to compile using jigsaw puzzle or suduko method AND most important of course by help of HolySpirit.

for we can do nothing without Him.
Psalm127:1

Praise,Glory,Thanks be to God!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com