Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Moses Code (Jesus died 40years of age)

The Number 40 = Moses Code = Jesus the Prophet like unto Moses

Deuteronomy 18:15,18
"The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me: unto him ye shall hearken;"
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Deuteronomy 34:10-12
"And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face.
In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharoah,
and to all his servants, and to all his land. And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel."

Jesus Fulfilled the Moses Code by number 40

Acts:3:22-26
"For Moses truly said unto the fathers. A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me: him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people…
Unto you first God, having raised up His Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."

Moses spent 40years "kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian..." Exodus3:1
Jesus spent 40(Jubile years) keeping the flock of the Father, He being the Priest Himself.

Moses was 40days in the mountain in the wilderness. Exodus24:18
Jesus was 40days in the wilderness. Matthew4:1,2

Moses spent 40years with the People before he died at 120years old. Deuteronomy34:7
Jesus spent 40Days after His resurrection with His disciples before Ascension.

Moses was 40years old when "he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens..." Exodus2:11
Jesus was 40years old when he fulfilled Exodus 3:11…Jesus cried in the last great day of feast of tabernacles to offer Himself.

How do I know that Jesus was 40years old too???

refer to http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1050208&cmd=show

Jesus was crucified in 781AUC which is 43AD making Him 40+ years old when He died.

Jesus Proclaim Salvation in Himself in Jerusalem

When Christ was 40years old around the moment He stood and cried during feast of Tabernacles.
I believe Christ was proclaiming Himself as the Lamb of the 1st year without blemish.

"In the Last day, that Great Day of the feast of Tabernacles,
Jesus stood and cried, saying, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."" John7:37,38

The Lamb without blemish, of the first year
"Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: and ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening."
Exodus12:5,6

Indeed, Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem as the humble King(Lamb)in Matthew 21...was in the month of Nisan, the same month He died as the Lamb of God, of the first year since feast of Tabernacles.

Pl download & see
timeline Rapture anytime from Dec2010AD...
timeline 7th Day Weekend Rest...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches

Note also the parallel 40years reign of David, Solomon.
Note that Rehoboam, son of Solomon, was one and forty years old when he began to reign...meaning Jesus coming to reign at Age 41?
2Chronicles12:13b

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com