Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Calvin -Moon top of it's phase

I realize I'm thinking more of the comment "when the moon is at the top of its phase there will be an explosion.."
So I was considering the moon phases. This month, the moon is about 7 days into it's new moon cycle- when it reaches 90 degrees between the earth , moon & sun which looks like light separates the moon in half by shining fromtop to bottom and it occurs between 1/11/11 Tuesday and 1/12/11. Will He be coming then?
I am hoping to see HIM- Yet anytime He says "no" I try to remember "He has something better planned"

Re: Calvin -Moon top of it's phase

Jesusfan1:

This is from the post you are referencing (from 1/1/11):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Lawler posted a word given to him just before year 2010 ended (see URL below):

LINK

"12-30-10 My son, When the moon is in the top of its' phase, there will be an explosion that will rock this nation unlike anything that has ever occurred."

John believes - “at the top of its phase” - it will be on 1/19/11 (the full moon date) when this occurs. He also (in his post) tells of a message he received JUST prior to “911” and just afterwards. Of course, it is VERY interesting that, when you take the numbers / date of 1/19/11, you can produce a chiasmus (a “holy” type of writing which can be read forwards or backwards and carries a “message” – 11911.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking about this, the moon starts out (a "baby / new" moon) as almost nothing and RETURNS BACK to almost nothing. Between these two, it seems there is a TOP and John Lawler may be correct. The easiest way to look at this is like a roller coaster going up and down. Not much "excitement" at the bottom of the ride, BUT, at the top - LOOK OUT!!!

But, the signs are numerous for this week (as we head to the FULL MOON on the 19th) as well!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Re: Calvin

Many thanks, Calvin for your assistance, the link and your comments!!

Jesusfan1:

You are welcome!!!

I find this VERY interesting........

Here below is something Lisaleenie wrote (and please NOTE THAT 2520 DAYS IS 360 DAYS – a Jewish / prophetic year - X 7 DAYS OR 7 PROPHETIC YEARS):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From and including: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
To, but not including : Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It is 2520 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

But here is where it gets interesting: December 13, 2017 is the first day of Hanukkah!!

January 19, 2011 is the only day in 2011 where it's possible to stay within a 2011-2017 rapture on a Jewish feast day! Otherwise, it has to be a 2011-2018 timeline.

On a personal note, January 19th has a personal significance to me. On August 19th, at 4:44 in the morning, an angel appeared in my bedroom as a very bright light that was so powerful that the entire room lit up and my power went off. The power came back on at exactly 4:53. Since then, I have seen the number 53 or 153 several times on a daily basis. Well, out of curiosity, the other day, I counted 153 days from August 19th 2010, and guess what? It comes to January 19th!

That's not all. In 1988 I had a dream where an angel handed me a scroll and told me to open it, and it had 5 numbers on the scroll, which were 1 1 1 9 2. The angel told me that those numbers were a date. January 19, 2011 has all those numbers in it!!!

Calvin
Jesusfan1:

You are welcome!!!

I find this VERY interesting........

Here below is something Lisaleenie wrote (and please NOTE THAT 2520 DAYS IS 360 DAYS – a Jewish / prophetic year - X 7 DAYS OR 7 PROPHETIC YEARS):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From and including: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
To, but not including : Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It is 2520 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

But here is where it gets interesting: December 13, 2017 is the first day of Hanukkah!!

January 19, 2011 is the only day in 2011 where it's possible to stay within a 2011-2017 rapture on a Jewish feast day! Otherwise, it has to be a 2011-2018 timeline.

On a personal note, January 19th has a personal significance to me. On August 19th, at 4:44 in the morning, an angel appeared in my bedroom as a very bright light that was so powerful that the entire room lit up and my power went off. The power came back on at exactly 4:53. Since then, I have seen the number 53 or 153 several times on a daily basis. Well, out of curiosity, the other day, I counted 153 days from August 19th 2010, and guess what? It comes to January 19th!

That's not all. In 1988 I had a dream where an angel handed me a scroll and told me to open it, and it had 5 numbers on the scroll, which were 1 1 1 9 2. The angel told me that those numbers were a date. January 19, 2011 has all those numbers in it!!!

Nice analysis, Calvin!! And thanks for sharing your personal encounter... Now then I noticed this post.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com