This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The 42 Months of The Revelation - Daniel's prophecy and the Covenant

Thanks Dewey,
Thanks Knight Michael,

There seems to be nearly a 50/50 bias to the scenario;
proof enough that it is a difficult subject!

It's a fantastic study and I can actually see this going either way at this point... seems the Lord really has a sense of humor on this one.

Only time will tell for sure how this will pan out.

I've got enough material here for hours of research and the wiggle room time is quickly running out.

I surmise a second coming now sometime between 2015 to 2017 in the Fall.
The 2017 date gives validation for a 7 year Tribulation while the 2015 date points to a 42 month Tribulation.
We will know for sure within a ~ year unless the church is removed shortly.

So then, 2017= Fall 2010 to Fall 2017;
So then, 2015= Spring 2012 to Fall 2015

The Pentecost rapture (this year or next?) will work for each scenario

E.A.R. links from FiveDoves & “The year of recompense for the controversy of Zion”? Isaiah 34:8

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: The 42 Months of The Revelation - Daniel's prophecy and the Covenant

It is indeed a difficult subject Scuggers...NO argument there. Otherwise the church would not have splintered over doctrine if it was clear cut. Still Jesus taught in parables. He did this because only those who had the spiritual discernment would understand. If you want to understand spiritual things...you have to dig for it. Even Jesus' own disciples did not understand his parables half the time and would later ask for clarification after the crowds had left. If they who had Jesus as their teacher didn't get it...then we are in good company "n'est-ce pas"?

P.S. thats French for - is it not so...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com