Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dreams/Visions/Prophicies and interpretations for August

Based on BHO going to Jerusalem later this fall, it seems that Faith could very well be right that the rapture will happen this year...Rosh HaShanah!!! Another confirmation!

Farm Girl for Faith
Faith emailed me the other day to share an urgent message she received from Jesus. Since she has been blocked from RITA she can no longer post. However, the Lord gave her specific instructions to share this message with everyone here. Do with it as you will. No further information will be forthcoming.

"Faith, I want you to know how much I love you. Mere words can never convey the depth of My deep abiding love. You, like My other Children, have only tasted but a mere morsel of this. My love is like a banquet set before you for all time. You will never be hungry again. In Me is all fulfillment. Only when My Children make Me the core of their lives can they ever experience this gratification and awesome wonder. My love will bring you to your knees effortlessly. Words simply cannot describe the feeling. You must experience it. This is why I am sharing this with you now. The hour of My arrival is drawing near and I want you to be prepared.

As you are already aware the signs are all there. Those who have eyes to see, have seen them. They are all around. In fact, they are everywhere. My Children cry out to Me day and night as does My precious creation. Neither can handle much more. Things will not get any better. They will continue to deteriorate if things are not done soon. So I want to reveal My plan to you. You have been faithful with little, I am giving you much.

As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time time left. In fact... days and weeks.

So I need every believer to work diligently to seek and save the lost and to make every effort to turn lukewarm Christians back to Me. Send this message out to every Christian you know. When you do, ask them to send it on to everyone else in their inbox (Email). Get the Word out! Those whose hearts are soft towards Me will hear it and abide. Those who refuse will regret the day.

Last year I told you to tell everyone that I was coming back in "3 days". In your exhuberance, you all got ahead of Me and got the date wrong. I will tell you now what I meant:

1) Passover = Day 1 (NEW MAN)
2) Pentecost = Day 2 (NEW SPIRIT)
3) Rosh Hashanah = Day 3 (NEW LIFE)

I will be back before the new moon crests.

Secondly, prepare for the High Holy Days. Prepare your mind, prepare your heart. Third, be willing and ready to give your best offering and do so. And finally, pray for the redemption of Israel.

Faith, the day of your redemption draws near. I am at the door ready to knock. My Home gloriously awaits the return of My Children, My People, My Bride. All of Heaven is ecstatic!!

In the days ahead I will show you greater revelation and give you increasing words of knowledge. Pray with My Body. Wherever two or more are gathered together I am there among you. I have heard everything you have prayed individually and corporately.

Home Sweet Home is just a heartbeat and breath away! Rejoice!"

With all the September (and Oct) talk of Rapture, when will Daughtrey's large UFO sphere appear in the sky do you suppose?

That is for two "ifs":

1) If the rapture is indeed in Sept/Oct 2010, and

2) If the vision is really prophetic.

Any thoughts?

In Christ,

Mike

Seeing Numbers on a Signpost

Last night, I had this weird dream for which I was headed for school, driving this brand new pretty white VW bug/PT Cruiser.

I went out to where I saw two recognizable black guys (they looked like "Theo" of the Cosby Show, and one of his friends) live to remind them that school was starting soon, and they had to leave at once. And that I'd follow themt to the school.

They left before I could get my car turned around to head in the right direction. Then I got lost as I was trying to find my way to that school. Then I found lying on the ground a sign that has numbers and towns listed on it w/miles to go before you get there. The numbers I saw were 111, 131, 136, etc. Picking it up I tried looking for other such highway sign posts through the trees that I could follow to set me in the right direction. All I saw were messed-up muddy dirt roads with puddles of water, snow, snow flurries, etc.

I never did get to school, and then I woke up. So therefore--I ask you, my fellow RITArians what this strange dream could mean?

Tammy

the 3 days here could he mean 3 years...the first half of the tribulation before the abomination of desolation?

Email: pookaloo2005@hotmail.com

Tammy, I will try to remember the interpretation that I put down yesterday.

I believe the first thing I asked you if there was someone in your life that you have been witnessing to, but have not been listening. The reason I asked that was because in your dream you have the two black guys in your dream, and you are telling them that school was starting soon, and they had to leave. I took that to mean that was symbolic of your telling someone in your life that the rapture was coming and you would be leaving soon, but as the two black guys in your dream took off and you couldn't catch up with them, it was also symbolic of the fact that you are trying to witnessto someone in your life who is not listening to what you were saying.

And just the fact as you were trying to get those black guys to get to school and follow them, they shook you off, symbolizing that you are trying to tell someone in your life about the Lord, but they're ignoring what you're saying, and going their own way.

As you follow these guys, you get lost and turned around, which means that you're going in the wrong direction. When you start to head in the right way, you see that sign with numbers on it, it looks the Lord is trying to give you direction in your life, but it is not clear to you what it is, because your vision is messed up by the muddy roads and the snow flurries. And you never did make it to that school, because you were blocked by the obstacles in your life that prevented you by getting to your destination.

Anyway, that's what comes to mind when I saw your dream. But only you can tell whether it bears witness to your spirit or not.

Love from YSIC

First of all, thank you Lisaleenie, for the interpretation of my dream, and what's more; you are correct...

Yes, my brother & DSIL are the two people I've been trying to witness to, and you're correct about them not listening to me and wanting to go their own way.

I'm also at my wits end about what more can I say to them, and I don't know what more I can do. It's like leading a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink. It's their personal decision to make...not mind. My SIL scoffs at me whenever I mention the rapture, telling me that it'll never happen...and that we'll be around for the rest of our lives. She did say, however, that should I vanish B4 her very eyes, only then will she believe that I've told her the truth. And come to believe in God, but she denies Jesus when I tell her that He is the ONLY way, the truth and the life. While my brother has totally written God & His Son, Jesus off completely and totally out of his life.

The Lord told me to keep praying for them, for which I do often...but feel dismayed by their sitting on the fence of backsliddenness of not caring about what happens to them.

Now you know what I'm up against. It's like I said, I just don't know what more I can do for them, except to turn them completely over to the Lord, and let Him take over from there. Atleast I planted the seeds, didn't I?

Tammy

Wow, Tammy, so the two black guys symbolizes the two people in your life (your brother and DSIL) that you are trying to witness to! And the obstacles that are hindering you from reaching them (the muddy roads, the snow flurries, etc) is the devil who is blocking your path! I think the Lord is showing you to is to pray that His power will get rid of the obstacles that the enemy is placing in front of you.

No, Tammy, you are doing the best you can. You are planting the seeds. Trust the Lord to water the seeds, and hopefully one day the Holy Spirit will bring in the harvest of their souls, hopefully before the rapture.

But considering the fact that you never reached the school in your dream, shows me that maybe they might be left behind. However, perhaps the Lord is telling you in that dream is that He wants you to continue witnessing to them, continue to pray for them, and pray that the power of the enemy will be broken that will enable them to "see clearly" to open their spiritual eyes to see what Jesus did for them on the cross so they won't be left behind!!

Lisaleenie
Wow, Tammy, so the two black guys symbolizes the two people in your life (your brother and DSIL) that you are trying to witness to! And the obstacles that are hindering you from reaching them (the muddy roads, the snow flurries, etc) is the devil who is blocking your path! I think the Lord is showing you to is to pray that His power will get rid of the obstacles that the enemy is placing in front of you.

No, Tammy, you are doing the best you can. You are planting the seeds. Trust the Lord to water the seeds, and hopefully one day the Holy Spirit will bring in the harvest of their souls, hopefully before the rapture.

But considering the fact that you never reached the school in your dream, shows me that maybe they might be left behind. However, perhaps the Lord is telling you in that dream is that He wants you to continue witnessing to them, continue to pray for them, and pray that the power of the enemy will be broken that will enable them to "see clearly" to open their spiritual eyes to see what Jesus did for them on the cross so they won't be left behind!!

My SIL did say that no way would she allow herself to be implanted w/the MoB (RFID) chip on her forehead/hand. I know that she would encourage my brother to do same. I told her that that would be a major cross for them to bear b/c they cannot buy food, or other such niceties/nor sell for their own survival.

I just hope 'n' pray that they stick to their guns throughout the TP, so that they'll be saved. And that one of the 144,000 witnesses can reach them, and persuade them to accept Jesus as their personal Savior.

There's hope there. I will, since time IS very short, pray now that the Lord removes the devilish obstacles standing in the way of me trying to reach them, and let Him do the rest.

Since we'll be at up in our heavenly home, I can continue praying for them (and for our other unsaved loved ones) there, b/c we'll be with our Father.

Tammy

i'm with you Tammy! let's pray for all our lost and backslidden loved ones and for those around the world that the Lord will send laborers. God is able!

Farm Girl
Based on BHO going to Jerusalem later this fall, it seems that Faith could very well be right that the rapture will happen this year...Rosh HaShanah!!! Another confirmation!

Farm Girl for Faith
Faith emailed me the other day to share an urgent message she received from Jesus. Since she has been blocked from RITA she can no longer post. However, the Lord gave her specific instructions to share this message with everyone here. Do with it as you will. No further information will be forthcoming.

"Faith, I want you to know how much I love you. Mere words can never convey the depth of My deep abiding love. You, like My other Children, have only tasted but a mere morsel of this. My love is like a banquet set before you for all time. You will never be hungry again. In Me is all fulfillment. Only when My Children make Me the core of their lives can they ever experience this gratification and awesome wonder. My love will bring you to your knees effortlessly. Words simply cannot describe the feeling. You must experience it. This is why I am sharing this with you now. The hour of My arrival is drawing near and I want you to be prepared.

As you are already aware the signs are all there. Those who have eyes to see, have seen them. They are all around. In fact, they are everywhere. My Children cry out to Me day and night as does My precious creation. Neither can handle much more. Things will not get any better. They will continue to deteriorate if things are not done soon. So I want to reveal My plan to you. You have been faithful with little, I am giving you much.

As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time time left. In fact... days and weeks.

So I need every believer to work diligently to seek and save the lost and to make every effort to turn lukewarm Christians back to Me. Send this message out to every Christian you know. When you do, ask them to send it on to everyone else in their inbox (Email). Get the Word out! Those whose hearts are soft towards Me will hear it and abide. Those who refuse will regret the day.

Last year I told you to tell everyone that I was coming back in "3 days". In your exhuberance, you all got ahead of Me and got the date wrong. I will tell you now what I meant:

1) Passover = Day 1 (NEW MAN)
2) Pentecost = Day 2 (NEW SPIRIT)
3) Rosh Hashanah = Day 3 (NEW LIFE)

I will be back before the new moon crests.

Secondly, prepare for the High Holy Days. Prepare your mind, prepare your heart. Third, be willing and ready to give your best offering and do so. And finally, pray for the redemption of Israel.

Faith, the day of your redemption draws near. I am at the door ready to knock. My Home gloriously awaits the return of My Children, My People, My Bride. All of Heaven is ecstatic!!

In the days ahead I will show you greater revelation and give you increasing words of knowledge. Pray with My Body. Wherever two or more are gathered together I am there among you. I have heard everything you have prayed individually and corporately.

Home Sweet Home is just a heartbeat and breath away! Rejoice!"

could we really be this close!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Lisaleenie--

As I started to say down in our Chas. Stanley Lightning thread...

I had a dream that previous night B4 my just mentioned above dream, for which was about my Mom.

In that dream, I saw her hugging Jesus (Les Cheveldayoff plays Him @ the Holy Land Experience out in Orlando, FL), and telling Him about me. I heard Jesus refer to me as that tiny snip of a girl (I'm all of 4'9" tall), He'd met earlier via an earlier out-of-body dream I had of me in Heaven.

I found myself sitting with a bunch of other people for the Bema Seat Judgment. I just couldn't take my eyes off of Him, He was sooo beautiful!!! He transferred His thoughts to me, telling me that He loves me. That's something I'll forever treasure!!!

Anyway, since Les is an a la lookalike Jesus in my dream, do you think that my Mom was pleading my case to Him...such as her forgiving me for the terrible way I treated her near the end of her life? I, you see--told Jesus about that and I sought His forgiveness among my other sins.

Tammy

Oh, Tammy, what a beautiful dream! I totally see that as the Lord reassuring you that both He and your mom have forgiven you and for you to be at peace and not feel bad. I see that as a loving response to you from Him as a result of your asking forgiveness for that.

Very touching, Tammy, thank you for sharing that!

Before the moon crests! The dark moon of conjunction! September 8th!

~ two days before 9/11!!

Faith
"As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time left. In fact... days and weeks... I will be back before the new moon crests"

WOW!! That is seriously close . . if I understand this, Jesus is speaking this as FACT to Faith, plainly saying to her our departure is not months away, but at the most, weeks. This is very serious!!!

Note: "I will be back BEFORE the new moon crests" indicates the conjunction moon on Sept. 8th...
so here's the counter LINK

This agrees with what others have been expecting all along for years.

If we do go by the first visible crescent, then all the events on festival days would not be significant that have been found. WW1 on the 9th Av or Hitler's laws on Passover 1933. All Dan's findings would be baseless, too. The tetrad also.

The "INTERVAL"... The Duration... While We Wait...

http://2010rapture.org/newmoon.html

We've been waiting for this for years hoping He would come sooner but now the wiggle room has all run out and we are only days away now from the Tribulation beginning!

Lisaleenie
Oh, Tammy, what a beautiful dream! I totally see that as the Lord reassuring you that both He and your mom have forgiven you and for you to be at peace and not feel bad. I see that as a loving response to you from Him as a result of your asking forgiveness for that.

Very touching, Tammy, thank you for sharing that!

You're most welcome, dearest sis-in-Christ, Lisa.

That has weighed very heavily on my mind, from the day my brother took her to the hospital, where she died being in surgery. And I've suffered a terrible guilt trip ever since then. Now my mind is at rest knowing Mom has forgiven me, after I sought forgivesness from Jesus. He certainly IS a wonderful merciful Father who loves us all completely. I love Jesus sooo much!!!

I also feel rest assured just knowing that Mom & I will be reuniting with each other in Heaven too.

Hey sis!!! Could this be a sign that Jesus IS getting ready to come for us?

Tammy

P.S. Yesterday morning, the HS urged me to trim the twigs away from that olive tree's base.

Tammy, it could very well be a sign of Jesus coming for us soon, and that He wants your heart to be comforted before then! And the HS urging you to trim the twigs of your olive tree could be His way of telling you to get your house in order!!

Love and hugs to you, dear sis!!

Lisaleenie
Tammy, it could very well be a sign of Jesus coming for us soon, and that He wants your heart to be comforted before then! And the HS urging you to trim the twigs of your olive tree could be His way of telling you to get your house in order!!

Love and hugs to you, dear sis!!

B/c Mom's remains are buried in the moat of that olive tree, also could've been the reason why the HS urged me to trim those twigs away...so Jesus could raise her from the dead.

What better way for Him to help me out with my witnessing problems to my brother & SIL...for they will see Mom's resurrection, and me being raptured.

Only then will they believe and come to Christ, by accepting Him as their personal Savior. Huh!?!

Tammy

Dan Matson
In a Nutshell...

It is the conclusion of this book that the Rapture of the Church will likely occur on this Feast of Trumpets 2010, which will span from September 8th at twilight through the 9th at the time of the new moon.

It is then believed that the next 60 days are a time of global upheaval, making the way for the kingdom of the Antichrist. In this short period it is believed that the Russia-Iran Axis and the Axis of the United States are ruined by God in judgment for invading or not assisting Israel.

Daniel’s 70th week of seven years is believed to then begin on November 8, 2010. 1260 inclusive days later is the Feast of Firstfruits, or known as Easter, and the time it is believed the Antichrist is healed from his deadly wound.

Another 1260 inclusive days will end on the Day of Atonement 2017 with the cessation of Armageddon by Jesus the Messiah himself. This day is also 2300 evenings and mornings from the 10th of Av 2014 and the time of bringing low of the Temple.

Thirty more days is Day 1290 and Heshvan 10.

Forty-five more days is Day 1335 and the gift giving day/Flood rains ending day of Hanukkah–December 14, 2017. It will be the blessed day of the new Millennium.

By His Grace,

Daniel Matson (end quote)

Hint: the actual conjunction begins at 5:30 AM on September 8th so that anytime moments before or after this would be considered dark moon.

Timing of a Dream

The Jews state that coincidences are all God ordained timings. NO such thing as just happened to occur at peculiar and particular same time as something else!! I tend to agree.
Sometimes you hear it said as--'Godincidence'...
2 dreams Sarah's had and heard Lord comes on Rosh Hashana in both dreams!
FIRST DREAM...
When Sarah awoke few years back--[she might have been 15 at the time or so], she had no clue about Bible prophecy, or Feasts of the Lord, when she awoke to tell me 'Mom I heard that Jesus is coming on Rosh Hashana'...I said are you sure you heard THAT day? She said yes.
I mean what could i say?
She then asked me ---right afterwards...'Mom what day is it today?"
I said you won't believe it, but it's ROSH HASHANA!! Today!!
Now how did THAT happen? Is God trying to get my attention? Of ALL days? For her to dream on Rosh HAshana itself and hear such a thing? Is truly amazing. No wonder I've always looked forward to RH with great excitement! I still do.
I told her --we just don't know which Rosh HAshana it is!!
SECOND DREAM

August 21 , 2009..She hears in the dream by way of a TV news announcer declaring that the rapture has happened today on Rosh Hashana! Time is no more!
Same night ---coincidentally ....my friend Dr. Neil Lipken ....has a rapture dream too, and we just happened to become friends shortly before hand, and he being a Messianic Jewish believer and Bible prophecy teacher, became very interested in SArah's dreams had one of his own! Same night as Sarah!!
He heard rapture comes in FALL!
Neil's wife few years ago also audibly heard in early AM hours when she was in the kitchen ...voices speaking and she heard time is almost up..
WOW...................is all I say to this..
We live in such exciting times...hard to contain it..
Coincidences? I do not think so..More to it than that!! That's why with Mark Biltz's eclipses ...it sounds like we've run out of time indeed..
Looking forward to Rosh Hashana like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

About 20 hrs, 5 min Dark Moon duration (... before the new moon crests)

Faith
"As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time left. In fact... days and weeks... I will be back before the new moon crests"

Note: "I will be back BEFORE the new moon crests" indicates the time before and after conjunction moon on Sept. 8th...

actual Dark Moon Duration calculation results
From and including: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 7:15:00 PM (add +10 hrs to conjunction and then add +10 hrs more...)
To, but not including : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 3:20:00 PM

additional comment by Dan Matson:

If we do go by the first visible crescent, then all the events on festival days would not be significant that have been found. WW1 on the 9th Av or Hitler's laws on Passover 1933. All my findings would be baseless, too. The tetrad also.

http://2010rapture.org/newmoon.html

We've been waiting for this for years hoping He would come sooner but now the wiggle room has all run out and we are only days away now from the Tribulation beginning!

Re: About 20 hrs, 5 min Dark Moon duration (... before the new moon crests)

Rapture 2010
It is the conclusion of this book that the Rapture of the Church will likely occur on this Feast of Trumpets 2010, which will span from September 8th at twilight through the 9th at the time of the new moon.

It is then believed that the next 60 days are a time of global upheaval, making the way for the kingdom of the Antichrist. In this short period it is believed that the Russia-Iran Axis and the Axis of the United States are ruined by God in judgment for invading or not assisting Israel.

Daniel’s 70th week of seven years is believed to then begin on November 8, 2010. 1260 inclusive days later is the Feast of Firstfruits, or known as Easter, and the time it is believed the Antichrist is healed from his deadly wound.

Another 1260 inclusive days will end on the Day of Atonement 2017 with the cessation of Armageddon by Jesus the Messiah himself. This day is also 2300 evenings and mornings from the 10th of Av 2014 and the time of bringing low of the Temple.

Thirty more days is Day 1290 and Heshvan 10.

Forty-five more days is Day 1335 and the gift giving day/Flood rains ending day of Hanukkah–December 14, 2017. It will be the blessed day of the new Millennium.

This is so exciting! just think...we could only be DAYS away from our departure!!

This timeline is not only by Dan Matson, I've also seen the same timeline by others, also. It fits so well!!

Thanks so much for posting this, Tom!

Re: Before the moon crests! (The dark moon of conjunction) September 8th!

I find it interesting that this scenario actually bookends "the interval" and the time immediately BEFORE Rosh Hashana. The sequence makes it clear that the rapture would not be the primary fulfillment of Trumpets.
Jerusalem Dark Moon Duration - Pre-Tishrei 1, 5771

Tishri 1 however does fulfill "the midst of the Week" as given in the 63rd Shavuim prophecy. It would be the time of the Zechariah "overflowing scourge" begining the ten days of awe.
Tishrei 1 and the 10 days of awe have a dual fulfillment both beginning the pattern and a literal fulfillment at the second coming.
This does not technically begin the Tribulation but sets the pattern into motion for November 8th as shown.
It also bookends the INTERVAL of 108 days since Pentecost and brings the Summer harvest time to a close. This year Trumpets occurs during the summer and not the fall!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mgsf9g.jpg

LINK to page 35 that has all the reference charts

Re: Before the moon crests! (The dark moon of conjunction) September 8th!

i wasn't sure if i should share this but it's bothering me and i am hoping someone can help me understand what happened...
last night i fell asleep on the couch, i was laying on my back...suddenly i felt a suction, tingling all over my body... then my body was moving up at a fast rate of speed, i could feel the air blowing past my body and i felt that i was still laying horizontal as i moved straight up. i wouldn't open my eyes because i was shocked and afraid.. the only thing i could compare it to..it's like the riding a roller coaster.. you know how you're bracing yourself for the drop at the top...it was just like that but instead of going down i was going up... once i started feeling afraid i awoke and sat straight up! i looked at the clock and it was 3:43a.m. i was scared but the the verse came into my mind that God has not given us a spirit of fear;but of peace and of love and of a sound mind."
i said out loud "Lord if that was you let me know.." i layed back down, ths time on my side and as soon as i closed my eyes, the sensations started again and this time i jumped off the couch! can somebody help me understand what happened?

just a side note:

when i was 13 yrs old, i had similar experience... i awoke from my sleep..facing the ceiling of my bedroom and a voice telling me "let me show you my domain" i turned around( like when you flip over a pancake) and saw my body still laying on my bed! at that point i said no! no! i don't want to go! and i floated back down to my body.

i tried to share this with my mom and she said it happened because i spend too much time thinking about the rapture and that because i was afraid, it wasn't from God

Wedding Gown & Tornadoes

August 17 I had a dream I was putting on my wedding gown & veil, just about to walk down the isle.

August 28 I drempt there were alot of tornadoes all over. I was at my in-laws house. I saw that some of the tornadoes were headed in the direction of MY parents house. I called them to warn them to get in the basement. Then we saw a tornado coming in our direction. I grabbed my kids and ran into the basement. The 'men' were standing outside on the street watching the tornadoes path (ready to run inside) --> this is what was strange in the dream --> The neighbours all around came running up to the men on the street asking them for help because 'They haddn't prepared themselves.' There was no time to help them. There had been JUST ENOUGH time from when we saw the tornadoes form to get ourselves prepared and for me to warn my own family.
The tornado came and I was able to see from the street-view (as i was really in the basement). The tornado came about 10 ft from the house and then just vanished. We knew it was God's supernatural protection.

Babies

I had a dream last night there was a fetus laying on the bed. The baby knew it would die and it was prepared. But then I had a baby that was say a year old and my baby wanted to hug and kiss the fetus. The fetus became angry and tried to kill my baby.

What does this mean?? It hurt me in my spirit.

Books

My mom had a vision this week of books.

She saw the Lord have a book opened and the pages on the left and right created one large map of the USA. The middle crease of the book was the center part of the USA. The Lord spoke to her and said a couple of things:

1) The books of My children's lives are almost closed

2) If the USA does not shut this book on this peace plan, then I will shut the book on the USA. As the USA splits Israel, the USA shall be split.

Re: Wedding Gown & Tornadoes

Lisaleenie,

You know those thrown away signs I mentioned in my 2nd dream? Those weren't the signs I missed, b/c they weren't meant for me. I wasn't lost, but my brother & SIL are. Those signs were meant for them. They chose to toss away those signs I was trying to implant in them as seeds.

Jesus helped me to understand that dream. So therefore--He was telling me that they'll be left behind. For which you were right about that part of the dream. Understand?

As for that dream about my Mom, I'm still working on that one with Jesus, when it comes understanding its meaning.

Tammy

Vision of the Wedding/Rapture

The other day I had a vision of the Rapture/Wedding Feast but it was symbolic.

I was in a wedding gown and I was getting ready to get married. Everyone on my side of the "family" was the earthly inhabitants. I went around and I was hugging people. Those who were left behind barely hugged me. They were distant, depressed, they had no color to their faces and looked like walking zombies. They had no pizzaz with their clothing, no happiness.

I was like OK, I will check out the grooms "family." These people represented Heaven. I had never met any of these people before but they were fabulous. They ran to me, they were extremely muscular and strong, very fit, their faces were etched like a person who had worked out for years, their hair was shining and gorgeous and long, the color of their hair was so vibrant, and they were smiling and embracing me like I was so important. I decided I liked the grooms "family" better so I hung out with them the whole time.

Tammy, that makes perfect sense about the signs! I was thinking it meant that the enemy was trying to stop you from witnessing to them by putting obsticles in your way and getting you lost, but what Jesus showed you was right on!

I'm so sorry that they are going to be left behind, but I will pray that the Holy Spirit will bring back into their remembrance everything that you told them. If you can leave them some articles on what to do when left behind would help also.

I still think that the dream about your mom meant that she forgives you and the Lord wanted to give you a peace about that.

Re: Books

I like this vision because it's simple and it makes sense. I really feel this one is accurate.

Lisaleenie
Tammy, that makes perfect sense about the signs! I was thinking it meant that the enemy was trying to stop you from witnessing to them by putting obsticles in your way and getting you lost, but what Jesus showed you was right on!

I'm so sorry that they are going to be left behind, but I will pray that the Holy Spirit will bring back into their remembrance everything that you told them. If you can leave them some articles on what to do when left behind would help also.

I still think that the dream about your mom meant that she forgives you and the Lord wanted to give you a peace about that.

Or that Jesus was telling me in that Dream about my Mom, that He was pleading the case to the Father in my behalf. That I had been forgiven, b/c I already repented of my sin for the way I had treated her in her last days. And you're also right about Him wanting to give me peace about that.

Jesus, after all, took my sin to the cross for me, and bore it through His precious holy blood. Isn't He totally amazing or what!?

I LOVE YOU, JESUS!!!

Tammy

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com