Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm Back!!!!

Good to hear from you Jim.
Congratulations on your new grandchild to be:) Make sure to let us know of the baby's arrival.

I'm with you on the "Merry Christmas" issue. Even at the Post Office. This year they did not issue a "New" religious stamp, neither, Christian, Jewish, Muslim OR "KWANZA" (which has nothing to do with religion anyway). They only issued the "Holiday Cookies". We (at our Post Office) presumed we would receive the religious stamp shipment automatically as has always been the case in the past. We received the "Holiday Cookies" and just presumed we would have to wait another week or so for the "Religious" shipment. However, we found out we were wrong, They were not AUTOMATICALLY shipping the Religious stamps. We had to place an order for last years! Now this may be because they didn't want to go through the expense of issuing new Religious stamps, due to a pending rate hike, BUT, I seriously believe it is part of the ongoing move to wipe all public attachment to the religious meaning of Christmas to the Holidays.

We all need to write to our "Editors" about these practices in Public and Schools.

Next they will tell us "We cannot put up Religious Decorations or signs on our own Properties."

Have a Merry, Merry Christmas, Happy Hunukkah, even EID and Kwanza to all and to all a Good Night:-)