Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Atten. Paul Kelly, Peter Turner, James Walsh - & club members - updating your Eng. Athletic details

Paul, Peter and James, I have your England Athletics competition licence cards. Please let me know when you will be at the club and I will bring them along. I will hopefully be there this Tuesday and Thursday.

When you get your cards(and this applies to all club members as it's a good idea to make sure your details are up to date) go to www.englandathletics.org/editmyprofile and log in using your user name (which is usually your registration number that appears on your card) and password. If you don't have a password you should be able to create one at this point. You will then be taken to a screen that displays your details. Please check that all your details are up to date (and Paul, Peter and James, yours may not be as your cards have come to me!) If they are not up to date click on the box with what looks like a pen in the top right-hand corner in the section that needs updating, make any amendments and then save your amendments. I hope that works and makes sense! Any problems contact affiliation@englandathletics.org. They are very helpful.