Bravenet Web Forum

This forum is for the use of all bikers to use as a question and answer database, if you would like to ask or discuss anything "feel free". paul & andy (The devilsbridge team )

Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
slow down, think of others...

When I was a kid I rode a motorcycle. It was cool. But now I prefer to just cycle because I experience more of the landscape and it also makes me much healthier. So I now cycle all around North Lancashire and Cumbria.

On some country lanes with high hedgerows and many bends I find loads of motor-bikers who often have to corner on the wrong side of the road to cope with their great speed. If we were to meet on such a corner, you would kill or maim me. Please dont! You may not care about yourself, but it is not fair to risk other people.

Or are you just an unfulfilled overweight middle aged executive on an expensive motorbike and a death wish? If so, leave me out - I love life! I love to cycle the hills and vallies, run in mountains, swim in the rivers, work, love, ****, drink and dance. You may think you are the daredevil, but I wont have you risk my life or body for your brief speed-wank. You make the earth reek of petrol, you are like the armoured maggots of a dying culture as you rush past. Do you look forward to your grand-children perishing through climate channge and oil crisis! Sort yourself out, you pointless ****** looser!

erm, please!
Thaaaaanks!

Re: slow down, think of others...

Jesus christ.... You need to get out more u say u like to **** well i think the lack of
**** you have been getting lately has messed with your head.

Obviousaly your to scared to get on a proper bike not like the one u had back in "your day", tell ya what ill lend u a lid one day and u can have ur own "speed ******* whatever one of them is as ive never seen a rider on the lanes with his hands down his pants a saw a guy on a push bike tho,, perhaps that was u....