Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oh there you all are

Hi Stepola glad you found us, so good to see you. Sorry your going through a hard time. Always remember what (Hebrews 13:5) says, “…….for He hath said, I will never leave you, or forsake you.”

It means when we are facing challenges in our lives and many times these challenges cause us to loose our focus
and forget where God has brought us from; or what He has already done in our lives, we become overwhelmed with the issues of life. If we are not careful, we can forget the wonders that God has already performed in our lives.
That's the enemy's job. He will have us living in fear and we'll get a bad case of spiritual amnesia - a disorder which cause a believer to forget. And we will become so consumed with our present circumstances that we forget where He's already brought us from. God has brought us too far to leave us now. He didn't bring us through our last crisis for us to be consumed with our next one.

He did not bring you this far to leave you now. (I Cor. 10:13) tells us, “…God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with every temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” In other words when we find ourselves in a situation that is deeper than we can handle, God will make a way of escape!

Welcome back to old Rita, Stepola. Hopefully we can steady that solid foundation under your feet. The Good news is that you recognize errors when you hear them. Yes, it does tend to rise our ire. We constantly have to fight this battle and not let nasty boy whisper doubt in our ear. It's so important to have Brothers and Sisters to support us! Why we need each other so much. We've missed you, too.

Aww Bless you all!! I so needed to hear some sound wisdom. I have missed you all so much and I didnt realise how much having you all in my life really means. You are all such a blessing to me even when I go off the rails and share my deep fears, no one speaks anything unkind to make me feel silly. You are always so encouraging to me and it makes a world of difference in getting me back on track :)

Thank you all for your wisdom and patients with me :)

Feels good to be home with you all.

For you dear Stepola

Just click for the document I have in heart for you :
http://www.arielm.org/dcs/pdf/mbs111m.pdf

Or Visit here for 49 (free) others:
http://www.ariel.org/come-and-see.htm

In Yeshua,

Daniel

We're all going to need a gigantic banquet room in heaven, aren't we?

Thank you Daniel Ben! Great read!

Glad you were blessed by it!

You can have 49 more studies by the same author (My teacher)
at the address I gave you.

You might like;

The rapture

The jewish wedding system and the bride of Messiah!

Shalom Shel YHWH
Peace of YHWH

Yes, many call me Daniel ben...

but the name is Daniel ben YHWH

Like Simon bar-Jonah (aramaic)
Shimôn ben Yona (hebrew)

"ben" means "son of"

So Simon son of Jonas

so Daniel ben YHWH
Daniel son of YHWH

this is only to emphasized the fact that:

John 1:11-13
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God [BEN YHWH], even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

So you would be "Stepola ben YHWH" as so it is for all believers in Yeshua (Jesus)

Be blessed, and your husband as well

Daniel

So glad you are here Stepola ! Love to you in Christ tonite , bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com