Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you for your prayers

A big hug for all my sweet sisters in Christ....(notice I didn't include any of the men because they haven't been on this thread anyway..lololol...it must be for us women only)....

To my dearest sisters,

Lisaleenie, I just want to start by saying that I was so touched by what you said:

Love you, too, dear sister! You are in my heart often

Thank you. I am really touched.

Shiloh, A big hug to you too sweet sister in Christ.

It's OK, there are a few on us on this thread. I think the main reason is that the title did not grab people's attention.

I should have shouted: "miracles, thank you everybody" I am still in a bit of a shock about what happened and feel tired, weird and just want to sleep.

However, this is what happened: I have mentioned on previous threads that I have been traumatized for over 20 years almost on a daily basis (something like that) and I had 2 serious mental health problems because of that since I was a child / teenager (other than the depression and PTSD)

Nothing could be done about them and I was crippled all my life by them. Between these 2 conditions and the other thing which I could not do because of another trauma, my life was full of challenges. A lot of people prayed but they did not know specifics. When I got delivered from the oppression, I was able to do a lot of spiritual warfare prayers myself and kept asking God to heal me miraculously and He did do that on Monday. He set me free. It is over.

I only have moderate depression (not severe anymore) and some anxiety probably also due to all the stresses recently and having to adjust.

thank you so much for your prayers. thank you for not giving up when there were so many prayer requests coming from me.

Hugs to you. thank you for caring. God bless you. It is over!

'it is over'
Amen to that dear heidi !

Amen to that Teen Queen, although I am anxious that symptoms might come back. I will fight it and keep praying.

thank you for your prayers.
Big group hug.

YSIC

Heidi, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a new peace. Always remember to look how far you've come, not how far you have to go. You are in my thoughts often and I am praying for you still. Praise the Lord that He has brought you healing.

Always remember to look how far you've come, not how far you have to go.

Thank you so much for saying that. This is really what I need to do.

You are in my thoughts often and I am praying for you still. Praise the Lord that He has brought you healing.

Thank you so much NCIC. This really means a lot to me.

Love you

YSIC

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com