This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's time ~~~

Thank you, Donna.
That was beautiful!

She has been called out and shall soon be lifted up!...

Thank you Donna ~ this is our hope and longing every minute of every day!!!

Blessings, Rocki

No Other Rock,

What a magnificent and lovely picture of the Bride of Christ with the Lion of Judah (bridegroom).
I loved the picture because it speaks volumes.. Thank you...

Hugs your way,
Angelwings7

Rocki
this is our hope and longing every minute of every day!!!

Blessings, Rocki

oh, NOR, . . that's no exaggeration ~~ the waiting's so not easy, huh

~~ and these trials dear Leenie and AW are not in vain ~~ assuring us in our weakness then Jesus says He is strong to show Himself close to us ~~ still, we do feel like dust, at times, like clay ~~

yet, believing He has hold of us, dear sisters . . He is more than our 'endurance' to see us through ~~ in the Potter's Hand, our God promises it is well worth it to trust Him ~~ to see His Smile where He is ~~ it will happen!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/964219_10200126879911653_1044118674_o.jpg

Prayerful this morning as the news becomes so bad that I think I cannot stand it anymore , but of course it is pointing to ZACHARIAH 14 , The Day of The Lord !
BEHOLD THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH and they spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all the nations against JERUSALEM to battle and the city shall be taken and the houses rifled and the women ravished and half of the city shall go forth into captivity and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city . THEN SHALL THE LORD GO FORTH and FIGHT AGAINST THE NATIONS AS WHEN HE FOUGHT IN THE DAY OF BATTLE .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Amen! Witness this with The Spirit! Thanks, Love D

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Rita May,
My sweet sister, you are such a sweetheart. I cannot wait to visit you at your mansion in Heaven. We are going to have a glorious time and yes, I would love to help you decorate your home with beautiful paintings, but God can do so much better than I can ever do, for He knows the deepest desires of your heart and he will fullfil them all.

RITA MAY IN HEAVEN WITH HER KITTEN

Email: DULCECONSUL29@ATT.NET

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com