Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Last Night, Walt Stepped Into Eternity

Graduation days are bittersweet by nature, but the holidays are fast approaching when everyone will be together again. Congrats on the glory given by and to God in this moment, and may His peace rest on all your households.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm sorry for your loss, but so encouraged about how it happened!

The Word : Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints .
~~~Peace and Comfort to his family ....Lord thank you for ministering to each one as needed in this loss , as they remember that Walt walks with The Lord now in high places .
God bless this family .
Thank you for this report , Believer , bb
JESUS LIVES !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thank you for this lovely testimony, Ruth. Will be keeping you and your family lifted in prayer during this time.

Hugs and prayers, to you and yours.

Half Bloomed Rose

God bless you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, but I am greatful that there was a bit of blessing that came out of it! I'll be praying for your family through this difficult time.

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Dear Ruth, I, too, am sorry for your family's loss, but thankful for such a beautiful testimony of the joy that was felt in the room! Wow, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing, sis.

Wonderful testimony! Now, he walks with Jesus, although I am sorry for your loss. Heaven has gained another saint.

Dear Ruth,
I am so sorry for your loss my dear sister in Christ.
Your testimony was so touchingly beautiful. Thank you..

Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Thank you so much, everyone.

It's a very tough time, but I know that many in our family are sustained by the knowledge that our beloved is with his Savior, and whole and free of pain. It's a devastating loss...particularly for my sister (of course). I am so thankful that she had the experience of feeling his joy and excitement for heaven.

I was very encouraged by the way she worded what happened...she said that she could feel his excitement that we would all soon be together there. Although my sister is the one who first told me what the rapture is, 17 years ago...when I've spoken to her about it in the last year or so, she responded in a way that left me with the impression that she did not really think it would happen in the near future.

For the last year, I haven't thought about the rapture nearly as much as I used to. Many other things have had my mental and emotional attention during that time. But the second I read those words that she wrote...I immediately became focused on it once again.

Please Father, let it be soon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com