Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How do you deal with negativity?

Well, if you really are a sucker for punishment, go onto Yahoo Comments and make statements about Jesus. I stopped doing that. I agree with David R..It's casting pearls to swine. I agree with VC, too.

I don't pay much attention to people who bash Christians.
In fact I rejoice because it brings this scripture to mind.

2.John 15:19
“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

Amen, Morningstar! My sentiments exactly. We are not of this world. I pray for the salavation for those who bash Christians with the attitude of "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." They are in spiritual blindness, and desperately need Christ in their lives. Whenever I hear of someone who is persecuting Christians, I always can see the devil behind their actions. It is a spiritual battle. Try not to take it personally. We are in the last days, where the love of many will wax cold. These are the signs of the times we are living in.

I do what Christ did. I teach when I can, and let them come to me if they're drawn by the Father. It's folly, in my opinion, to go into the lion's den and poke the lions. No one will listen to you. So just do your thing, go your way, and allow God to bring them to you. If you encounter resistance to the point of vain babblings (2 Tim. 2:16), kick the dust off and walk away.

If you pray for God to bless your ministry, whatever it may be, He will do so if you are willing to obey and serve Him in this area. If you're sincere and humble at heart, He will bless what you do. But the point of ministry isn't "numbers", it's the message. God's Word doesn't return to Him void. So spread the message and depend on the Holy Spirit to water the seeds you sow.

You don't need to see the fruit of your labor on this side of eternity.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

...or here's other ways to deal with negativity....

Sammy,

Great post my dear brother in Christ.
God bless you..
AngelWings7

Shiloh - Love those penguins, lol : )

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com