Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jewish Feast Day

Something to consider: The first time God blew His trumpet seems to be when He (Father God) gathered His people Israel corporately together in front of Him at Mt. Sinai and entered into a covenantal relationship with them. I don't believe He called them His wife before that day, but He did refer to her as a wife after that day.

The last time I read about God blowing His trumpet is when He (the Son this time, not the Father) blows His trumpet and calls His Betrothed up to Him corporately for the first time. After which calling up He will finish the marriage covenant. After being the most patient Groom in history. And with the biggest Bride.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I thought it was interesting that Sept 21 is International World Peace Day... Makes me think of 1 Thessalonians 5 where it talks about how they will say peace and safety but destruction will come.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

LOL tx Thom...I love it!! Most patient groom and biggest bride

Eve can't spell brocolli..lolol...you kill me. I am cracking up with your names you're coming up with.

I'm going for any moment now everyone. One thing I don't understand is, why would the Lord use a Feast day to fulfill the Rapture? Aren't the Feasts of the Lord all meant to be fulfilled for Israel? Does anyone understand where I'm coming from on this?

Oh good I'm glad you like them Shiloh :) :) I need to get some good ol' laughter goin...too many enemy attacks.
And I agree, I feel Israel's feast days aren't meant for church.This month and next month are both high watches for me but that's just my personal feelings. :)

morningstar: lol! - I didn't even realize!! How funny!!

Shiloh: I'm like RIGHT NOW, PLEASE, too!

Not being disrespectful, but in Heaven maybe everyday is feast day. When my husband was slipping away from this Earth, he hadn't spoken for many hours, all of a sudden he chuckled and smiled and said, "Look at all the food!!" I just knew he had to be seeing into Heaven!

There are just too many signs converging at this time for me not to consider 2014 being the beginning of Tribulation. Always keeping in mind only God knows when the rapture will take place, it seems like it will be very soon, any time.

I'm not very knowledgeable in feasts and important dates either, but from what little I've read it's said Jesus will be fulfilling the fall feasts. I have so many questions. Does He need to return at second coming to fulfill them?

I watch the high watch dates even though I'm "gentile" for that reason. Feast of Trumpets seems to make sense to me. We get called up at the trumpet sound and then God concentrates on bringing Israel to Him.

Shiloh - 'One thing I don't understand is, why would the Lord use a Feast day to fulfill the Rapture? Aren't the Feasts of the Lord all meant to be fulfilled for Israel?'

That's why I have felt like Pentecost would be perfect for a rapture because of that being the feast that began the church - seems fitting that the rapture of the church would also be on that day. At the break neck speed things are happening though, I'm wondering if we'll make it to Pentecst 2014. - I hope not!!!

Shiloh,
I dont understand everything but if you study some of the Jewish customs...such as the Jewish wedding you would see the symbolism that fits for the rapture...just as we can look at Passover and see that the blood on the doors represented Christ and his blood sacrifice.God uses the Hebraic events not only for the Jews but for the Gentiles(us)as we are his people also.Also Rosh Hoshannah is a feast day where the "last trump"is blown...the shofar is blown so it could be a rapture day.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com