Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 50 Things To Think Or Do While Not Doing Anything ,As You're Waiting For Stuff To Happen!

LOL! Those are so funny, Scott..and this one-

"13) Walk around your house blindfolded to see if in case of an emergency you can find the front door--if not--seek shelter in your car!"

I would end up stepping on my cats' tails which I've done with full sight on accident...and then I wouldn't be able to find my way to my car.

Re: 50 Things To Think Or Do While Not Doing Anything ,As You're Waiting For Stuff To Happen!

Hi Scott,
This one had me laughing so hard, since I am an avid animal lover and some people are not.

14) If you don't love animals -then people are truely going to be a challenge for you--at least go out and hug a tree!

LOL, AngelWings7!

Shiloh, you are going to love this one for sure...LOL...

STUART LITTLE

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that is SO adorable, AW7! I LOVE that Stuart Little thing...hahahahaha

Funny stuff, Scott and Angel Wings! Shiloh and me really crack up at your sense of humor, LOL!

Shiloh--I hear Ya!! To bad cats don't come with remote locators that chime when they are nearby when you push the location switch!

Angel Wings--I liked the "Branch Manager" cartoon-it was TREE-mendous!!

Lisa I really enjoyed that Egg-Army Thing to do--it was really a zanny reach!!That's my kinda humor!

I guess I will go ahead and post the remaining 25 other things that I wrote down a few days ago!

Dear Lisaleenie,

Yours was so hilarious I loved the one that says, Spray silly string at strangers when they walk by.

Another one I thought of, when you go into an elevator, just go in and face the people instead of having your back towards them and see how they respond..

This was a great thread...and it made us laugh so much..

Thank you Scott and my brothers and sisters here, you all have such a great sense of humor.. Can you imagine the sense of humor that our Lord must have, since we were created in his image.. I cannot wait to laugh with our Abbla Father in Heaven..

God bless you.
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Yeah, that so true, Scott. All I have for now is little bells on collars..lol.
Lisaleenie, I think I'm set to do numbers 6,9 and 11. hahahahaha..I'm good to go. I think I've already found Narnia..in my head at least.

LOL, AW7! We must have been posting at the same time. I LOVE that dog too. That's hilarious!

Lol, Angel Wings and Shiloh, I've actually did something close to #5. I went to McDonalds and asked for some curly fries. The man told me, "I believe you're thinking about Jack in the Box!"

Hey, Scott, so you play egg army, huh? I hope you scrambled them afterwards, LOL!

Angel Wings, cool dog! So cute!

Lisaleenie,
you said:

I've actually did something close to #5. I went to McDonalds and asked for some curly fries. The man told me, "I believe you're thinking about Jack in the Box!"

I would have given anything to have been there with you to see the guys reaction and facial expression when you said this to him.. This is so funny... I love your sense of humor, we are so alike...

Lisa---you mean I was suppose to boil the eggs first then wack them with the hammer---that explains the clean up on my kitchen floor-- now my egg army lays scrambled in the trash container fox hole!!

Angel Wings--Love those cute animal humor photos-they are huggable!!

Hi my sister Shiloh,

These are for you... LOL....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com